DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Ram Problems, Complaints, & Solutions - Maintenance & Re > Dodge Ram Detailing and General Maintenance Forum > Fuel System

Notices

Fuel System All Fuel Discussions. MPG - Mileage - Fuel System Maintenance including Air Filter Replacement.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 03-21-2011, 06:48 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:567
HerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to all
Default Smiles per Mile

So there are so many threads about gas mileage. Ok it sucks, could be worse but it still sucks regardless. What I wanna see in this thread is the great things that make you smile and laugh a little when you drive you're ram. Tell me what's good about it, share you clips of exhaust sounds, pics of your truck, or funny stories about your Ram! (I know there are a lot of great stories out there.) Bring a smile to my face it's raining sleeting and snowing here and I need a little chuckle...how bout you???

So the other day I was driving home from my parents. A police car pulled up beside me, at a red light. The light went green and he stuck beside me til the next light. He kept looking into the truck. I looked over, smiled and revved the engine he reved his, I laughed and todl him I was just kidding. He laughed and carried on his merry way...made me S M I L E

2 weeks ago filling up with gas the gas attendant looked at me and said 'Awe that's nice putting gas in your dad's truck for him' I turned around to see who he was talking to...."who me?' I asked
"Oh I'm sorry it's probably your husband's truck" He said with a smile. While I liked the idea someone thought I was being a good girl, it ripped me apart a little.
"Um Nope try again" I said
He looked at me a little puzzeled.
"My truck" I laughed
"Oh dear" he said " I am so sorry I guess times are changing aren't they"
It made me laugh.
I love my truck and it is definately my truck. Flooring it brings a little devilish grin to my face LOL
PINK FUZZY DICE!!!
Sponsored links
Old 03-22-2011, 01:26 PM

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 3500 Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Maximum Steel
Engine: 2013-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 370hp 800lb/ft (6-Speed Automatic)
Rep:52
sdram03 will become famous soon enough

my truck makes me smile any time i have anything to do with it. like right now, my truck is down for repairs. fixing a timing cover coolant leak. i am THOROUGHLY enjoying myself. sure, i can't drive it right now, but i will be. because of lovely temps, i haven't had a chance to work on it. (something about RTV not working in freezing temps - just kidding). anyways, i am totally looking forward to driving it once again. then, i'll need to save up for the next fix....exhaust or plenum fix. don't really need either, but things i would love to do in my own driveway. need to buy a welder, tho.

nice to see the ladies driving trucks. if i had a Cummins, i'd probably have to pry the keys out of the wife's hands. thankfully, it's only a gasser.
Old 03-22-2011, 01:47 PM

Vehicle: 2014 Ram
Color: True Blue
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:851
RockyRam is a splendid one to beholdRockyRam is a splendid one to beholdRockyRam is a splendid one to beholdRockyRam is a splendid one to beholdRockyRam is a splendid one to beholdRockyRam is a splendid one to beholdRockyRam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to RockyRam

Every time I start up my Ram in the garage, I get a smile on my face when I hear the exhaust and CAI.

Have a Gray Ram?? Join the Mineral Gray Metallic Ramz Group!!!
http://www.ramforumz.com/group.php?groupid=21

"Rocky and Bullwinkle"
Old 03-22-2011, 01:53 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Satin Orange
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:597
TheSatinPumpkin is a name known to allTheSatinPumpkin is a name known to allTheSatinPumpkin is a name known to allTheSatinPumpkin is a name known to allTheSatinPumpkin is a name known to allTheSatinPumpkin is a name known to all

I smile now it has much more quieter exhaust tone with zero drone. Love it.

Old 03-22-2011, 02:05 PM

Vehicle: 2002 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT Quad Cab
Color: Black
Engine: 2002-2003 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp 335lb/ft
Rep:869
jcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to behold

I smile sitting on my couch when I hit the remote start and hear it outside. I love getting to drive my truck every day.
Old 03-22-2011, 02:10 PM
erm

My truck makes me smile every time I use it. From the sound system, the comfort of the cab, the combination of the CAI - Exhaust - Predator enhancing the performance to the looks I get when I drive by are all things I enjoy when I drive my Ram.

I think the funniest thing I have ever experienced was seeing the look on several faces as I came around a corner while it was raining, goosed the throttle and drifted past them, slightly sideways. I guess they weren't used to seeing big MegaCab Dodges going by them like that.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:24 PM

HerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to all

Those are great! Let's keep going!!!
Gotta smile even bigger when you drive by a GMC or a Ford broke down on the side of the hwy....
Good times Love the truck Love it love it love it.
There is nothing greater than getting in the driver seat and getting that look.."that thing got a Hemi?" It's even funnier when I have my cat in the truck and answer "2!"
PINK FUZZY DICE!!!
Old 03-22-2011, 05:25 PM

Vehicle: 2002 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT Quad Cab
Color: Black
Engine: 2002-2003 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp 335lb/ft
Rep:869
jcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to behold

I get people that ask me if mine has a Hemi, and I just say "close enough" lol
Old 03-22-2011, 06:08 PM

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 3500 Big Horn
Color: Maximum Steel
Engine: 2013-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 370hp 800lb/ft (6-Speed Automatic)
Rep:52
sdram03 will become famous soon enough

or even better when you see a dodge pulling/towing a broke down Ford or Chevy. i make sure to get video or at least some pics of the the broke fords for my Father-in-law. he's a diehard Ford guy. He and I go back and forth. i keep telling him to trade in for a dodge or at least a new Ford with the new Heated tailgate option.
Old 03-22-2011, 06:16 PM

OMG!!!! my dad told a guy here at work that...LOL he was buying Chevy though...the guy actually asked the sales guy for the heated tailgate LMAO!!!!
PINK FUZZY DICE!!!