DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds
Register Advertising Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds When you are modding everything on your Dodge Ram, this is the place to showcase the build.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 06-11-2012, 05:01 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

Well according to my calculations:

free beer > no beer

It's simple math...

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.
Sponsored links
Old 06-11-2012, 05:04 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Crew Cab 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:2028
Arth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond repute

What brand of bug deflector is it? I am going the chrome route so I will be getting the mopar one but I am just curious because that whole rubbing thing..hmm..

Chrome... in moderation.
Old 06-11-2012, 05:15 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep Water Blue
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:611
InDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotbrains230 View Post
Depends of what kind of beer the "free beer" is lol
Truck looks good BTW man
I dunno, I had a free Molson (Canadian Beer, spelled it wrong I think lol) And it was pretty good. I think the only thing I'd turn down is a Steel Reserve or Pabst Blue Ribbon. Sorry PBR fans lol

Bug deflector is all personally choice, like de-badging or pulling that Window Tape off the pillars. Give it a week, then go from there
Old 06-11-2012, 08:32 PM

Vehicle: '12 RAM 1500
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:420
gotbrains230 is just really nicegotbrains230 is just really nicegotbrains230 is just really nicegotbrains230 is just really nicegotbrains230 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrusnak View Post

free beer > no beer

It's simple math...
True dat LOL..............

Quote:
Originally Posted by InDeepWaterBlue View Post
I dunno, I had a free Molson (Canadian Beer, spelled it wrong I think lol) And it was pretty good. I think the only thing I'd turn down is a Steel Reserve or Pabst Blue Ribbon. Sorry PBR fans lol
Steel Reserve!?!?! I didnt even think you were supposed to know what that is unless your a crack head...wait a minute, I knew wha...Ill shut up

All a bug deflector does is just shift the air a little further up. With the air going further up, the bugs follow the current and go over the roof (for the most part), ut you still get them on the windshield.

If you really wanna try it out, bring down here to the south, you will notice a difference!!!
Old 06-11-2012, 08:37 PM

snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

Quote:
only thing I'd turn down is...Pabst Blue Ribbon. Sorry PBR fans lol
That's it....the car pool is OFF!!!!

Old 06-11-2012, 08:44 PM

Vehicle: N/A
Rep:1045
double0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud of

In my eyes.. any free beer is good. Pbr has its uses, beer brats for example. Steel reserve ... again beer brats. Mabye after you run out of beer for beer pong... then steel reserve is good haha.

If you want bugs... try i-90 in SD summer. Daylight it rains grass hoppers and ay night, there's never a lack of moths. I was on my way home last summer in my ram, and when I stopped for gas, (2hours on the road) my front was LITERALLY yellow because of all the grass Hopper guts. I still find dead ones in my engine compartment.
Old 06-11-2012, 08:47 PM

I don't think anybody can complain about bugs until they've been in love bug swarms. Pretty sure they're native to FL. It's ridiculous, sometimes the entire window will be black with no light shining through...

Old 06-11-2012, 09:07 PM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: '15 Ram 1500 Longhorn EcoD
Trim Level: CC, 6'4", 3.92, LSD
Color: Granite Crystal
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:1797
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotbrains230 View Post
Depends of what kind of beer the "free beer" is lol
Truck looks good BTW man
True....lets say one of your top 5 beer you would purchase......:smile up:

click here ---> Got Factory Air Suspension? - Want to Lift or Lower? <---click here

sales@bullysperformance.com

Old 06-11-2012, 09:10 PM
Bully's Performance

fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrusnak View Post

free beer > no beer

It's simple math...
EXACTLY!!!!
HAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by InDeepWaterBlue View Post

Bug deflector is all personally choice, like de-badging or pulling that Window Tape off the pillars. Give it a week, then go from there
Spelt correct and Canadian is good (Thats my everyday beer )

Bug deflector is SLOWLY growing on me....or Im trying to convince myself. Its one of those things I like on other peoples trucks but not on mine

click here ---> Got Factory Air Suspension? - Want to Lift or Lower? <---click here

Old 06-11-2012, 09:11 PM
Bully's Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arth View Post
What brand of bug deflector is it? I am going the chrome route so I will be getting the mopar one but I am just curious because that whole rubbing thing..hmm..
It is the AVS Deflector II