DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds When you are modding everything on your Dodge Ram, this is the place to showcase the build.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 06-17-2012, 05:27 PM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: '15 Ram 1500 Longhorn EcoD
Trim Level: CC, 6'4", 3.92, LSD
Color: Granite Crystal
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:1787
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asur View Post
Yup, they do exist, here's one

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/57890-Sportz-...-/290666234164

I guess your gonna have to keep your eye open for them when one comes up at a real good price, the one I got was only 110$, now I search for it and only found it at 125$ so must of got a real good deal, anyways, ya so they do exist for your size bed
Thanks!
Yea, you got an amazing deal
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!
Sponsored links
Old 06-24-2012, 01:56 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: .
Rep:4371
Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

Finally got my Rubber mat for the rear, nice and thick DeeZee and not expensive, only 65$ and free shipping. Very hard to install, lmao just kidding
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Brossard-20120624-00125.jpg (131.6 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Brossard-20120624-00126.jpg (134.3 KB, 14 views)
Old 06-24-2012, 04:14 PM
Bully's Performance

fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Finally got my Rubber mat for the rear, nice and thick DeeZee and not expensive, only 65$ and free shipping. Very hard to install, lmao just kidding
Nice! So it was difficult to install?
Kidding
Old 06-24-2012, 04:43 PM
Bully's Performance

Asur, I see you have a spray in liner....this DeeZee, is it stable on the spray in liner?
It won't move?
I need something for mine as everything slides around in my bed.
It slides less now that I have a bed extender but it still slides around.
Old 06-24-2012, 04:55 PM

Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNugly View Post
Asur, I see you have a spray in liner....this DeeZee, is it stable on the spray in liner?
It won't move?
I need something for mine as everything slides around in my bed.
It slides less now that I have a bed extender but it still slides around.

Thats why I got it, wanted something in the bottom to protect from dents and also for the knees, and it is cut for the bed so it fits perfect, and as for stuff moving around, nothing moves on this thing, heavy duty rubber anything with a bit of weight stays put, again, if you try to stop on a dime and nothing is strapped in, you be seeing it go past you through the cab lmao, but ya, I really like it, and for 65$ , you can't go wrong
Old 06-24-2012, 04:59 PM

Finally, CAI installed, just never got the time to put it in. Done...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Brossard-20120624-00127.jpg (133.1 KB, 22 views)
Old 06-24-2012, 05:02 PM
Bully's Performance

Quote:
Thats why I got it, wanted something in the bottom to protect from dents and also for the knees, and it is cut for the bed so it fits perfect, and as for stuff moving around, nothing moves on this thing, heavy duty rubber anything with a bit of weight stays put, again, if you try to stop on a dime and nothing is strapped in, you be seeing it go past you through the cab lmao, but ya, I really like it, and for 65$ , you can't go wrong
It's either this or the bed rug.
Where did you get it for $65?
Old 06-24-2012, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNugly View Post
It's either this or the bed rug.
Where did you get it for $65?

its actually 60$ now lol

http://www.amazon.com/Dee-Zee-DZ8691...weight+Bed+Mat

you can check for your size on the DeeZee site also. will give you the part number, then go to ama and find it, was 28$ for shipping, but I think over a certain amount its free shipping.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:19 PM

Well, it just got to noisy with the K&N CAI so I decided to modify it. Removed the tube to the intake and re-installed the intake muffler. My wife was complaining that it was so loud on the passenger side her ears where blocking by the level of sound coming out from under the hood. I modified the intake with a PVC 35 degree angle tube and kept all the rest of the K&N kit, put in a breather for the Valve cover and put it all together and great sound now, not to loud and still has that whistle sound shen you floor it, but way less loud. Here's what it looks like now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG-20120705-00146.jpg (131.0 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20120705-00147.jpg (125.3 KB, 25 views)
Old 07-05-2012, 09:20 PM

Also Got my catch can in, that should go in this weekend.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Brossard-20120705-00148.jpg (121.6 KB, 24 views)