IT IS OFFICIAL. We have Sunray Custom Tint as our Meet Location. If folk's bring food, there will be a BBQ. Sunray is providing some food and drinks, but to ensure enough for everyone, bring a batch of burgers or dogs/buns, whatever, so we make sure there is enough to go around.
Butch and Sue also agreed to a running tint special. 15% off for any Z Member who wants their window's tinted on the spot. If they can't tint them fast enough, you will get a business card with "15% off-RamForumZ" written on the back, redeemable at your appointment time which you will be able to set up with Butch and Sue on site.
Here is the official, set in stone, time and place:
Sunray Custom Tint and Graphics.
1495 S. Main Street, Suite 103
Keller, TX 76248
Show time is noon, End time is around 4pm (according to Sunray, its whenever we feel like leavin'
), Saturday, 18 August 2012. A HUGE thanks to Butch and Sue McCollum for allowing us to use their venue, and giving us a spectacular deal on some tint!
With all that said, Butch and Sue McCollum are long time friends of my family. They are being very generous allowing us to use their property for this event. Therefore, it is only fitting that I lay a few ground rules down to protect them, and us.
1. Tarrant County Sheriff's Department will have 2 deputies present. THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL CONSUMED AT THIS MEET. This is for my safety, your safety, and the safety of the resident's of Tarrant County.
2. All pets are welcome, however they will need to be kept on a leash at all times or in the bed of your truck.
3. All children are welcome, however they will be tethered to a truck bed, or on a leash.
In all seriousness folks, Family members and kids are welcome to come as well. (If bringing small children please dont allow them to "play" with someones vehicle or dog without their permission).
4. Play your music as loud as you want, but please keep it clean as their may be children present. If you have to question whether or not its ok, it probably isnt.
5. No Racing, exhibition of speed, burnouts, donuts, etc...Many of these trucks cost $40,000+...We don't want any accidents, or people getting hurt. Use your head and all will be well. If you wouldn't do it in a neighborhood, don't do it here. Revving of the Hemi's is acceptable...purging of the nitrous however, is not.
6. Anything you bring in, you take out with you or use the dumpsters that are provided (trash only..no vehicle parts allowed).
7. Tint Prices are non-negotiable. They are already discounted 15%, and I got that for everyone...please be respectful and don't haggle with Butch and/or Sue.
8. Please do your best to support our sponsor, Sunray Custom Tint and Graphics. They are not asking for any money from us, and they are giving us a killer tint deal. If you do not want tint, please do not feel obligated. But please do spread the word about Sunray Custom Tint to your friends, if you would like some business cards to hand out to your buddies, let myself, Butch or Sue know and we will grab you some.
9. Space is sort of limited, so please, 1 vehicle, 1 parking space. Do not double park your Ram. Keep it between the lines.
10. If any of these rules are violated, you will either be asked to leave the property, be escorted off the property by the fuzz, or the event will be shut down and everyone will have to leave. Please do not be that guy.
Lastly, if there is an accident involving another vehicle, a theft, or any unfortunate circumstances such as these, that Sunray Custom Tint can not be held liable for damages. We all understand these things can happen, please handle them amongst yourselves accordingly.
If one of the admins could update the first post, with this info, that would be great.