DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - News Desk > MOPAR NATION - Dodge Ram Club Regional Chapters! > South West

Notices

South West AZ, CA,CO, HI,NM, NV, TX, UT

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 05-15-2012, 11:01 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Big Horn 4x4
Color: Bright White Clearcoat
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:310
SS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by InDeepWaterBlue View Post
*Jordan rolls up to the show* "Well I guess we can smell which one of us didn't stay in the hotel last night" lol
HEY!

All the campsites Ive looked at or Josh has recommended me to in the area have either showers and or a lake so

2011 Big Horn 4x4 -SnowWhite-
1 7/8ths catless ARH ceramic coated longtubes - Sport mirrors-55W 5000K HID low and fogs-LED EVERYTHING
Sponsored links
Old 05-15-2012, 11:31 AM

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge PowerWagon
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Black
Rep:41
Txhillbilly is on a distinguished road

Count me in for this. I'm only 45 minutes from Keller,and Ennis,Tx.
I'll just have to put a notice in to be off work.

There are several hotels right off of I-35W around the Texas Motor Speedway and Alliance Airport.It is only a 15-20 minute drive to Keller,Tx from them.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:46 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep Water Blue
Rep:611
InDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS4Luck View Post
HEY!

All the campsites Ive looked at or Josh has recommended me to in the area have either showers and or a lake so
lol a lake, nothing wring with that, just thought of someone out for a morning jog when they see a guy surrounded by soapy bubbles scrubbing up Mountain Fresh style
Old 05-16-2012, 06:36 AM

SS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txhillbilly View Post

There are several hotels right off of I-35W around the Texas Motor Speedway and Alliance Airport.It is only a 15-20 minute drive to Keller,Tx from them.
The weekend is Josh's first weekend home from deployment so they are pretty firm. I'll had your name to the list!!

Quote:
lol a lake, nothing wring with that, just thought of someone out for a morning jog when they see a guy surrounded by soapy bubbles scrubbing up Mountain Fresh style
Haha especially with my giant goatee and my hair always being all over the place. It's not like it would be the first time it's happened hahahahha

1 7/8ths catless ARH ceramic coated longtubes - Sport mirrors-55W 5000K HID low and fogs-LED EVERYTHING
Old 05-16-2012, 06:38 AM

Added TXHillBilly and my old man is pretty sure hell be Driving home from MI and will stop by an say hi so he is tentative on the list

1. ArmyofOne (Josh)*
2. MrsArmyofOne*
3. LittleArmyofOne*
4. SS4Luck (Jordan)*
5. 916Timmy (Tim)*
6. RedRiverRam*
7. GTyankee ?
8. gotbrains230 (Matt)*
9. GhostR1der*
10. bigedschukar*
11. BlueJet (Stacy)?
12. CajunDodge (Dana) ?
13. Arth ?
14. P-Rez*
15. Jchaney579*
16. BIGLUI*
17 Gantman*
18. Pull Ya (Jay)?
19. DaddyArmyofOne.
20. TXHillBilly
21.OldManSS4Luck

Old 05-17-2012, 09:45 AM
US Army Retired

Vehicle: '11 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew 4x4
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:1189
ArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud of

Quote:
*Jordan rolls up to the show* "Well I guess we can smell which one of us didn't stay in the hotel last night" lol

Quote:
HEY!

Nice. Worst case scenario, you can shower at my place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txhillbilly View Post

You're in!

Quote:
The weekend is Josh's first weekend home from deployment so they are pretty firm. I'll had your name to the list!!

Haha especially with my giant goatee and my hair always being all over the place. It's not like it would be the first time it's happened hahahahha
Yeah the dates can't be changed as of now, its all in stone. If you can't make it I will try to put one together every year on the same saturday from here on out in the same place, even if I can't get there from WA.

Quote:
Added TXHillBilly and my old man is pretty sure hell be Driving home from MI and will stop by an say hi so he is tentative on the list

1. ArmyofOne (Josh)*
2. MrsArmyofOne*
3. LittleArmyofOne*
4. SS4Luck (Jordan)*
5. 916Timmy (Tim)*
6. RedRiverRam*
7. GTyankee ?
8. gotbrains230 (Matt)*
9. GhostR1der*
10. bigedschukar*
11. BlueJet (Stacy)?
12. CajunDodge (Dana) ?
13. Arth ?
14. P-Rez*
15. Jchaney579*
16. BIGLUI*
17 Gantman*
18. Pull Ya (Jay)?
19. DaddyArmyofOne.
20. TXHillBilly
21.OldManSS4Luck
Great! Thanks Jordan for stepping in during my absence.

Guys, if you would like to help recoup some of the cost of this (keeping in mind everything except the tint special is free, food, the meet, etc), There will be Decal's available for Purchase, and if you buy tint, I will buy your decal (So you get tint, you get the decal for free!) Your choice of 2 for $7, or $10:

Also, I want to reiterate, the tint special is 15% off for TINT ONLY, not on graphics. This is due to the fact that Sunray's has just recently began doing graphics, and is not currently making any money doing it, they are just barely breaking even on it so no discounts if you want Vinyl graphics done.

For those wondering, there will be signs on the side of highway 377 when you are getting close and then at the entrance to Sunray's.

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT: PLEASE CALL NOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR YOUR TINT ON THE 18th OF AUGUST! Tell either the receptionist or the staff member who takes your call that you are attending RamFest '12 that day and know me (JOSH MORRISON) personally. All appointments that day are closed, so ONLY RamFest attendee's get appointments that day. It takes about 1 hour per truck if the whole team is on it. If for some reason you can't get it done that day, please ask me for a business card at the meet, I will write my name on the back of it and you will be able to get the same deal at your convenience. These guys do AMAZING work, and are offering us a killer deal so if you need tint, take advantage of it! 15% off for everyone who attends!

2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring w/Tech Pack-6000K HID's, 20% tint, 35mpg, so I will leave it alone.
2002 Ford Focus ZTW Wagon-loaded, tinted, tunes and commuting. 163k miles and counting...

Old 05-17-2012, 03:27 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Ram
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Flame Red
Rep:41
RedRiverRam is on a distinguished road

Wow! Great to see this coming together. Thanks for all the work Army of One! It must be true that you guys do more before 9am than the rest of us all day!!

Can't make the drag Friday night cause of the balloon event, but for those looking for entertainment after the RamFest I'll put in another plug for the Highland Village Balloon Festival. There'll be a late afternoon launch of the balloons (bout 6pm Im thinking) and a nice balloon glow after dark. Plus they have food booths, some arts and crafts, small carnival rides and such for the kiddos and usually some good musical entertainment after the balloons. Admission is FREE with only a $5 donation for parking and it all supports the HV Lion's Club and their charity work. Lions of course collect donated cell phones and refurbish them to give them to our troops so it fits well with our welcome home for Army of One! (They also collect any old eyeglasses, lenses, frames to help those who cannot afford them).

Here's a link to their site with all the info. I'm Glen, the guy that will be doing all the talking about the balloons. If we don't meet at the RamFest stop by the stage and say hello. Hope to see you at BOTH!

http://www.hvballoonfest.com/Festiva...val-events.htm
Old 05-17-2012, 04:02 PM
US Army Retired

ArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRiverRam View Post
Wow! Great to see this coming together. Thanks for all the work Army of One! It must be true that you guys do more before 9am than the rest of us all day!!

Can't make the drag Friday night cause of the balloon event, but for those looking for entertainment after the RamFest I'll put in another plug for the Highland Village Balloon Festival. There'll be a late afternoon launch of the balloons (bout 6pm Im thinking) and a nice balloon glow after dark. Plus they have food booths, some arts and crafts, small carnival rides and such for the kiddos and usually some good musical entertainment after the balloons. Admission is FREE with only a $5 donation for parking and it all supports the HV Lion's Club and their charity work. Lions of course collect donated cell phones and refurbish them to give them to our troops so it fits well with our welcome home for Army of One! (They also collect any old eyeglasses, lenses, frames to help those who cannot afford them).

Here's a link to their site with all the info. I'm Glen, the guy that will be doing all the talking about the balloons. If we don't meet at the RamFest stop by the stage and say hello. Hope to see you at BOTH!

http://www.hvballoonfest.com/Festiva...val-events.htm
I may be doing the balloon's instead of the drag my man, gotta compromise with the lady.

2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring w/Tech Pack-6000K HID's, 20% tint, 35mpg, so I will leave it alone.
2002 Ford Focus ZTW Wagon-loaded, tinted, tunes and commuting. 163k miles and counting...

Old 05-18-2012, 01:07 AM
US Army Retired

Keep spreading the word guys, any time you see a member from texas or anywhere within a days drive of DFW, shoot them a PM or email with a link to this thread!

Old 05-18-2012, 02:15 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Dodge Ram Sport 4x4
Trim Level: Sport 4x4 SLT
Color: Black
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep:26
Crobber is on a distinguished road

Do they do Cyramic tint? May be also be called Huper Optic tint.
My car had Metallized tint 20% and it was shooting some pretty hight BTUs
My friend got Cyramic and was I was very impressed he is only getting 8 BTU.

Just a link to provide what I am talking about.