DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Procomp Level lift kit installed

5K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Jaytwo 
#1 · (Edited)
2012 STX 4x4

Got the rest of the Procomp Nitro level lift kit installed today. Very happy with the results, rides like stock. Part number 61180K. http://www.summitracing.com/parts/EXP-61180K/

This was stock ride height

With 2.5 inch spacer up front stock rear

and finally 2.5 inch front, 1.5 inch rear

edit to fix part number.

See less See more
#4 ·
Having shop tools at my disposal, the first side took me like an hour and a half on the front, and the second side maybe 45 mins to an hour. About an hour on the back total. So an afternoon is all it should really take. If I were to do it again, I would try just dropping the upper ball joint instead removing the A arm from the frame like the instructions show.

The instructions were quite good, with color photo's. I did not replace the shocks, the rear of the truck might sit a tad bit higher with longer shocks, hard to say, I didn't bother though, and I don't remember them being recommended.

#6 ·
I want to lift my truck but I don't want to lift it too much where it is out of warranty and also I don't want to level it completely because I do haul stuff around a lot. On base they have a full shop that I can use so hopefully I can get it done without any problems. How do you like it so far can you tell a difference when you drive?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.