DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > 2012 Dodge Ram Forum

Notices

2012 Dodge Ram Forum For specific discussion of the 2012 Dodge Ram!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 05-20-2012, 08:50 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: .
Rep:4371
Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

F*&^$R( Bull S*^& Crap, shitty BS, Shit I'm sorry for what happened, man that F%&^$* pisses me off, you must of been so pissed, Hope karma comes around and he or whoever gets hit by a Ford walking across a road somewhere.

Real sorry for ya. man that sucks
Sponsored links
Old 05-20-2012, 01:56 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram Laramie Crew w 3.92s
Trim Level: Laramie Loaded!
Color: Black n Silver
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:22
Ramsh70 is on a distinguished road

Yeah.. thanks all.... my anger has now subsided... insurance is going to fully cover everything... and as bad as it looks... most of the repairs are just cosmetic... once radio and bezels etc are replace will look good as new... they did leave a couple pry marks on the dash pad but i think ill live with it as when you start taking that stuff out the rattles and squeaks start... They had the decency to pull the plugs but did cut one little black wire which i think may be the navi antenna... Part that pisses me off the most is they used a screw driver to bust the window so the edge needs repair and a a sand n paint around the window... oh and all the glass shards didn't do my back seat or door panel any favors as they climbed thru... couple things bug me tho... I assumed my truck had an alarm... which I would think would go off if you open the door... NOPE! If you unlock from the inside it turns off it seems... and don't these radios have lock codes when you kill the battery? Or is it so easy to plug em into another car.. with all my info in it... anyways... off to the insurance adjuster on Tuesday!
UNDERCOVER SE, HuskyLiner Flare Friendly Mudflaps, AVS INChannel Ventshades, De-badged Doors, Billet Technologies Catch Can, Black Quad Headlights - 6000K 35W HID Low beams and 4300K 35W HID fogs -Lumin-X'd, Bilstein 5100s x 4 - fronts set at 2.1, Airlift 1000, Flush mount Air pressure gauge in rear bumper, Mufflex 18" Magnaflow, 285 60 R20 GoodYear Wrangler Duratracs, Interior LED Floor lighting, AMP RESEARCH BEDSTEP, WOLO Amber "hidden" strobe lights ....and thats so far.
Old 05-20-2012, 07:40 PM

Vehicle: 2500 & 1500 laramies
Trim Level: Laramie 4x4
Color: Stone White / Silver
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:10
pcasso87 is on a distinguished road

Damn man, things like that are why god created the .45 hollow point amen!! And sorry for your troubles. Id take it to the dealer and see what is going on he might have damaged a wire.
Old 05-20-2012, 07:53 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Crew 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Rep:1266
Stump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud of

I hate seeing this happen! We work hard to afford a truck like this and some low life just violates it in a second. Nice to hear the insurance company will make everything right. Still a pain in the neck having to deal with it all.

Big Red my old 2011 Sport

Enjoy big benefits with a subscription to RamforumZ, become a site supporter today!

Don't forget to upload pics of your Ram in the Gallery!

Great how to's and lets not forget the Rulez.

Old 05-20-2012, 08:30 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2615
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

Dodge put a alarm sensor on mine, it cost a bunch for how badly it works

they have 2 different systems
the GREEN one is what they call the Luxury system, it is the most expensive & it can not be seen by anyone outside of the vehicle

the 2nd system is the BLUE one, is the cheaper unit & i don't know anything about it, to me it looks the same, except for the color

Both of these are made to work some how with the FOB door unlock/lock feature
I guess it beats having to carry 2 devices
1 to de-arm & arm the alarm system & another to unlock the doors

When my FOB is not in the ignition, there is a red light that flashes on the dash, hard to see when you are out of the vehicle, i was told that it was a START disable feature

When i Lock my doors, the GREEN alarm light comes on, it is suppose to be adjustable for different vehicle jarring, like someone bumping into it, mine has never gone off
It also looks like crap where they installed it

note the Green thing by the Parking Brake release handle

as i mentioned, neither of these lights can easily be seen from outside with the doors closed, light fingered people would think that there was no alarm system

So i went to a friend that works on my electrical needed for my job, my Ram is my only work vehicle, he is also a Ram truck owner, has a V-10 in his
He installed an BLUE LED light that connects to the Green Light, it flashes when the green light flashes, lights up my whole cab blinking constantly

He put it into the 115 VAC panel

Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle
Old 09-11-2013, 10:06 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2012 Big Horn 1500 4WD
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Red
superdlb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcasso87 View Post
Damn man, things like that are why god created the .45 hollow point amen!! And sorry for your troubles. Id take it to the dealer and see what is going on he might have damaged a wire.
Couldn't agree with you more, even though I am carrying a 9MM for now, while my 45 is in for a recall. Maybe a 12 ga. with 00 buck shot.
Old 09-11-2013, 10:16 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Ram
Trim Level: Express
Color: Flame Red
Rep:517
shawnu is a glorious beacon of lightshawnu is a glorious beacon of lightshawnu is a glorious beacon of lightshawnu is a glorious beacon of lightshawnu is a glorious beacon of lightshawnu is a glorious beacon of light

Dammmnnnn!!! Sorry to see that man. Hope it all goes good at the dealer and insurance company!!
12 RCSB Express- 5%Tint, Gatorhyde spray-in, Black OEM Tips, Plasti Dip badges and Interior, CBE muffler,AFE CAI, Kenwood DDX370, Ks3.5s, Pioneer 6x9s,BT 964SP lowered on oem chrome 17's and some LEDs... Plenty on the To-Do list

New audio build in progress
Old 09-11-2013, 10:22 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2012 Big Horn 1500 4WD
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Red
superdlb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsh70 View Post
Broke the back window ..... and made a big mess!!! And took my 4wd switch too... Now Im getting the service 4WD light... Anyone know if its ok to drive with that switch missing?? Thanks for your help..
Man that really sucks, there is nothing I hate worse than a low life POS thief. Most especially those crack and meth heads who don't even know how to be a thief. Hope you get your truck back to pre-break in condition.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:24 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Ram Hemi Regular Cab
Trim Level: ST
Color: Mineral Gray
Rep:277
GrayhemiST is a jewel in the roughGrayhemiST is a jewel in the roughGrayhemiST is a jewel in the rough

Sorry to see that.....makes you sick just thinking it could happen. doesn't matter where you live anymore either. good luck with the repairs.
Old 09-12-2013, 01:33 AM

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 Quad Cab
Trim Level: Lonestar
Color: Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl
Rep:216
JohnnyDollar has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDollar has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDollar has a spectacular aura about

Sorry to see this,

OTOH, talk about bringing a thread back from the dead........

Would have liked to see an update after the repairs were done.