DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > 2012 Dodge Ram Forum

Notices

2012 Dodge Ram Forum For specific discussion of the 2012 Dodge Ram!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 09-12-2013, 01:24 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 1500 ram sport
Trim Level: Luxury sport group
Color: black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
sergiomomesso is on a distinguished road

FFS. Spineless retards like that will end up in jail or dead in no time. They will break into the wrong guys vehicle one day and that will be it.

I got a story about a car break in for you all. So I was visiting my cousin on VAncouver Island about 15 years ago. My cousin, a couple of his buddies and I were leaving the local pub one late evening and stumble upon some punk elbow deep in buddies glove box. The thief did not notice we were standing right behind him when buddy jumps in the drivers seat, me and buddy number 2 open the passenger side door jump in cramming the thief into the middle seat with no where to go but with us for a ride. Cousin in the back seat has his arms retrained, while I am holding his legs down. We drive about 10 km out of town, pull him to the roadside and was about to teach him a lesson when we figure out who this kid is. It's the local Mayor's kid. Holy christ. Now what? It didn't take long for buddy who owns the truck to jump in his ride and we peeled out of there leaving the kid on the side of a road, 10k out of town well past midnight. Story doesn't end there. Local police track down buddy who owns the truck and tried to charge him and my cousin with kidnapping. After their lawyers threatened to let the media know how this all played out. The charges disappeared just like that.

You never know what kind of thief you can run into these days.

Sponsored links
Old 09-12-2013, 06:24 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram Laramie Crew w 3.92s
Trim Level: Laramie Loaded!
Color: Black n Silver
Rep:22
Ramsh70 is on a distinguished road

WOW.. that is a crazy story.... LOL And yes .. this thread is indeed back from awhile ago..... and there is good news.....my truck was all repaired - as new.... you wouldn't even know what happened.... ANNNND there is a silver lining... a year and a half later my replacement stereo came with the SAT RADIO enabled... and its still going strong... even after reporting my original radio stolen to Sirius and cancelling service - they continue to try and convince me I should re-subscribe with my original radio.... ...
UNDERCOVER SE, HuskyLiner Flare Friendly Mudflaps, AVS INChannel Ventshades, De-badged Doors, Billet Technologies Catch Can, Black Quad Headlights - 6000K 35W HID Low beams and 4300K 35W HID fogs -Lumin-X'd, Bilstein 5100s x 4 - fronts set at 2.1, Airlift 1000, Flush mount Air pressure gauge in rear bumper, Mufflex 18" Magnaflow, 285 60 R20 GoodYear Wrangler Duratracs, Interior LED Floor lighting, AMP RESEARCH BEDSTEP, WOLO Amber "hidden" strobe lights ....and thats so far.
Old 09-12-2013, 07:20 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Ram
Trim Level: Sport Crewcab
Color: True Blue Pearl
Rep:248
LeftCoast has a spectacular aura aboutLeftCoast has a spectacular aura aboutLeftCoast has a spectacular aura about

Free sat radio? sweet! Ive heard that if you let it run out but turn off the radio for a bit that they eventually stop sending the signal. I just wouldnt want to leave the radio off for a month or 2 to test that theory.....but it looks like it works!
Old 09-12-2013, 07:53 PM
Addicted to the Z

Vehicle: 2010 RAM 1500
Trim Level: Quad Cab 4X4 Sport
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:2453
RansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Must have missed this first time around. Man that is disturbing to look at. Glad you have it all fixed up though and I do hope that someday the POS gets what's coming coming to them.
BT CC / Hood Kit, LED Tails, Recon 3rd Brake & Xtreme LightBar, Black Aluminum Side Steps, Leer 700, DeeZee Tailgate Assist, MOPAR Valve Caps, Lighted RAM hitch cover, Front Tow Hooks and Bed Post Hide-a-Hooks, Tints (20% frt, 35% rear and slider), Painted Engine Cover/Brake Calipers, K&N Drop in,OEM Fender Flares/ bug deflector, FM 40, SC Cortex, Oracle H11 LED Heads, 4000k Putco Fogs, LED Interior Lights, Honeycomb Grill, Bilstien 5100's.
Old 09-13-2013, 11:51 AM

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 CC 4X4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Silver
Rep:83
SFVDOC will become famous soon enough

@ sergiomomesso......I have a similar story. While at work I saw some guy in my buddies El Camino and something didn't look right. So we got a bunch of guys together and went out there and caught this a-hole trying to pull the radio out of the dash. Thing is we wouldn't let him out of the car....we had three guys on each door holding him in. When the police came they were like, yeah whatever. But when I told them the thief was still in the car they perked up. They did the whole felony take-down thing......guns drawn, made him get on the hot ground face down, kneed him hard in the back as they cuffed him and hauled his ass away. All the while we stood there laughing at him.
Old 09-13-2013, 11:54 AM

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram Express
Trim Level: Express
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:42
Piston Slap is on a distinguished road

That sucks. I'd keep an eye out on your local Craigslist for a while for your stolen equipment. Happens all the time. Thieves aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.
Old 09-13-2013, 04:45 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 Quad Cab
Trim Level: Lonestar
Color: Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl
Rep:216
JohnnyDollar has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDollar has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDollar has a spectacular aura about

Glad everything worked out for you Ramsh70

As for XM, you guys have better luck than I do.
I never get offered freebies and I have activated a few radios over the years.

The only luck I do have with them is when a radio was broken or sold, they keep pestering me to renew that subscription.
Old 09-13-2013, 07:00 PM
"Just living the dream"

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram Longhorn
Trim Level: Longhorn Rambox
Color: Prairie Pearl / White Gold Trim
Rep:1634
Chunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant future

Man so sorry to hear that some A!@ clown entered your truck and did all that damage....Karma has a way of coming around,.......

Enjoy RamForumZ? Support your forum and become a SITE SUPPORTER today!

Please be sure you understand the Ram ForumZ RULES

"MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE SITE"
Old 11-19-2013, 08:05 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn
Trim Level: Laramie Longhorn
Color: Black Diamond
Rep:25
Black Diamond 357 is on a distinguished road

Ouch...... Hopefully when they catch that bastard they cut his plumbing off!