DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion > Other Vehicle Discussion

Notices

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 05-27-2012, 09:49 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Cool Vanilla
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:63
MoparMadness08 will become famous soon enough

Sweet! I had a 2002 ZR 800. was a great sled. then traded it in for a brand new 2005 F7 snopro EFI.
Old 05-27-2012, 10:48 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Quad Cab Sport
Color: black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:251
2011 ASSAULT 800 is a jewel in the rough2011 ASSAULT 800 is a jewel in the rough2011 ASSAULT 800 is a jewel in the rough

looking good for a cat bud! I will deffinetly be headed your way this winter to ride!! Hopefully you guys can get some damn rain out there, all of northern ontario needs it... I heared the gogama fire crossed 144 to the gogama side and its grown to 40,000 hectares... bad stuff.... its still below freezing at night here in thompson, my truck was covered in snow last week... stupid Thompson, I cant wait to get out of this chithole lol
Old 05-28-2012, 10:09 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Ram Sport Ram Hood
Trim Level: Sport
Color: White
Rep:516
Bordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of light

Sounds good man, I can even make a trip down to sudbury. I am constantly in north bay, sudbury won't be a big deal.
Just need some snow now.

Just finished cleaning her up tonight.
Custom painted my pipe,can,Y pipe, clutch cover
Painted my breather (parts anyways)

Here are a few pictures guys!

Again, for 500$. I am in dis-belief still.

Old 05-28-2012, 10:55 PM
Addicted to the Z

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500 Limited
Trim Level: Crew Cab 4X4 Limited
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:2463
RansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, that was a steal of a deal. Congrats, betcha can't wait till winter LOL.
Old 05-29-2012, 12:13 AM
Just some guy in Canada

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 QC
Color: Black
Rep:2581
brad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond repute

You pointed the entire exhaust system AC green!!

I figured you would be painting it BBQ black.....like Hibachi BBQ high heat paint. I really don't think the exhaust manifold will be green for much over 60 seconds after you fire it up, and the chamber I give.....hmmm......5 minutes.

Your not planing on turning this into a show Princess are you?!? LOL

Them's some pretty serious picks! I take it the PO used it on the ice a lot.

Interested in one of my mods?
If it's underlined, it's a link to that mods thread.

2010 Ram 1500 Hemi Sport, 3.92, Leather, NAV, Alpine, Sunroof, Trailer tow, Brake Contoller, Rear Cam
Mods - 3M clear protect, Decals removed, Electric Tailgate Lock, Tow Hooks, Skid Plates, Bed Rug, Pace Edwards Bedlocker Electric Tonneau, Timbren Rear SES, Tinted Tail Lights, Debadged, Grill Blacked Out, Shorty Antenna, Black Chromed Emblems, Lightly tinted front windows, DS Predator, Cabin Air Filter, K&N Drop In, Mufflex (Magnaflo) DOD24M, Sonnax line pressure booster, Volant CAI
Old 05-29-2012, 09:01 AM

Bordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad12kx View Post
You pointed the entire exhaust system AC green!!

I figured you would be painting it BBQ black.....like Hibachi BBQ high heat paint. I really don't think the exhaust manifold will be green for much over 60 seconds after you fire it up, and the chamber I give.....hmmm......5 minutes.

Your not planing on turning this into a show Princess are you?!? LOL

Them's some pretty serious picks! I take it the PO used it on the ice a lot.
Used some High temp primer, than a few coats of high temp enamel. For 12$, its better than those rusty ass pipes lol
If she holds, she holds, if not. Do her again next year ha
Once these pipes start to rust, you can never really stop it.

I just got to run the sled abit today, bake it on slowly and see how she goes.

As for the PO, the studs were installed because he trail rode a lot. He lived in a city so all he had was farmers fields to rip around in. I bet this thing hasn't seen 2+ feet of snow. She will this winter
Old 05-29-2012, 09:13 PM

2011 ASSAULT 800 is a jewel in the rough2011 ASSAULT 800 is a jewel in the rough2011 ASSAULT 800 is a jewel in the rough

I miss the snow as well, I live for winter. Looks much better painted up instead of rusty, I agree with brad, that thing has alot of pics, track looks like its in decent shape too. Hows working going? did they give you an apprenticeship yet? are you a miner (operations as I call them) right now or like an electrical helper?
Old 05-29-2012, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 ASSAULT 800 View Post
I miss the snow as well, I live for winter. Looks much better painted up instead of rusty, I agree with brad, that thing has alot of pics, track looks like its in decent shape too. Hows working going? did they give you an apprenticeship yet? are you a miner (operations as I call them) right now or like an electrical helper?

Due to the fire, the mine lost power for over 10 days. So our whole cycle got cancelled.
21 days off but no pay...

But when I go back I start with the Electrical Department, my previous two years of school counts for 3000hrs and working with CN rail counts for another 2500 (around there he said).

I need 9000 to be eligible to write my ticket, So im getting there.

Right now Im just an apprentice (helper as you can call it), they kept my on my normal 7 on 7 off, 12Hr shifts now though. They are going to keep me on surface to get the know around of the shop for a few cycles than Ill be underground. 65% bonus

Things are coming around slowly though, looking for a house now too, time to grow up lol

Hows things going up there? I saw some of your pictures. I got to say the drifts there make these here look like an ant hill ha

Hows your job going anyways? Must be different way the hell up there compared to home eh?
Old 05-30-2012, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordin View Post
Due to the fire, the mine lost power for over 10 days. So our whole cycle got cancelled.
21 days off but no pay...

But when I go back I start with the Electrical Department, my previous two years of school counts for 3000hrs and working with CN rail counts for another 2500 (around there he said).

I need 9000 to be eligible to write my ticket, So im getting there.

Right now Im just an apprentice (helper as you can call it), they kept my on my normal 7 on 7 off, 12Hr shifts now though. They are going to keep me on surface to get the know around of the shop for a few cycles than Ill be underground. 65% bonus

Things are coming around slowly though, looking for a house now too, time to grow up lol

Hows things going up there? I saw some of your pictures. I got to say the drifts there make these here look like an ant hill ha

Hows your job going anyways? Must be different way the hell up there compared to home eh?
sweet man good to hear!! 65% bonus? fawk me I am working for the wrong company, now that the brazilians eliminated nickel bonus there aint much point in working for them LOL I may be applying up your way after the summer. is that a production bonus or gold bonus? the miners here get a good chunk of production bonus but none of the skilled trades get it
Old 05-30-2012, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 ASSAULT 800 View Post
sweet man good to hear!! 65% bonus? fawk me I am working for the wrong company, now that the brazilians eliminated nickel bonus there aint much point in working for them LOL I may be applying up your way after the summer. is that a production bonus or gold bonus? the miners here get a good chunk of production bonus but none of the skilled trades get it
Shes Gold bonus here, the miners get production bonus depending on what their doing, if there in the attack/waste/ore/paste prep/etc. it all varies for them. But mechanics, electricians, trammers, level maintenance its a set bonus.

When I was tramming I was making 45%, which is around 16/18 bucks an hour on top of your normal wage, 65% is around 22 on your normal wage

For mechanics underground here you get 45% when your in the shop, and 65% when your in the headings. I think licensed mechanics make 28+bonus. So your looking close to 50$ an hour when your "working". And believe me, no-ones in a rush around here ha

But sounds good man, definitely let me know if you come around these parts. 7 on and 7 off is hard to say no too. Its like your semi retired already and still making 100grand ha

Hope everythings going good up there, I give you credit. I'm one who wants to be home every night, I couldn't manage that