DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram Interior Modifications - Custom Audio / Video
Register Advertising Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram Interior Modifications - Custom Audio / Video All custom mods on the interior of your Dodge Ram. Dodge Ram stereo mods, alarms, electronics, shift knobs, upholstery, etc.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 01-12-2014, 05:23 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2003 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Silver
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:10
Zfab is on a distinguished road
Default Best Seat Covers

I have a 2003 1500 Quad cab that I'm looking to put seat covers in. Looking for opinions on the best fitting covers. I hate seat covers that don't fit nice. I have the 40/20/40 front and the 60/40 rear.

Thanks!
Sponsored links
Old 01-17-2014, 11:08 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Daytona
Trim Level: Daytona
Color: Silver
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:121
D.Rowe will become famous soon enoughD.Rowe will become famous soon enough

I have wetokole's on my fronts only and I love them. The fit is real nice. Not saying they are the best cuz I really have nothing to compare them to but they certainly look better on!!!!

http://www.wetokole.com/
Old 01-19-2014, 10:42 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT Big Horn
Color: Grey
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:15
RyanGSP is on a distinguished road

My father received a set of Fia Oe30 Series seat covers for his 2010 cummins. We do alot of hunting, fishing hiking, and have dogs, shorthair dogs. He has the seat warmers and air condition seats in his truck. The covers are really nice, even with the dogs, guns and equipment being thrown on them they still look great.

I purchased a set for my 2011 1500 last month and really like them. I wont with the Oe30 series as well. They are a 3 piece set for each bucket, head rest, back rest, and seat. The head rest has a line of velcro along the bottom of the head rest so its hidden. The back rest slides over the back of the seat and has 3 adjustable snaps to hold it in place. The seat portion has 4 adjustable snaps I believe; 3 that run front to back and one that runs from the back side of the seat around the back rest to keep it tight. I havent installed rears yet because I am hoping someone with leather is doing a Katskin swap and I can buy the leather off them. It would work much better with my dogs than any cloth. If your interested I can snap some photos.
Old 01-28-2014, 02:34 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Blue
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:10
bluebird29 is on a distinguished road

I'm an outdoorsman and I have the wetokle,s in my front and back . They have repealed anything I have got on them and are tough. Easy to care for and fit and look great.