DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Notices

Off Topic Discussion Anything goes in here! Well, almost!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 06-04-2012, 03:15 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Big Horn 4x4
Color: Bright White Clearcoat
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:309
SS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the rough
Default What Ive been up to!

Well, Diablo 3 litterally fried my video card and its taken me a little bit to get my laptop up and running again. I tried to go on my phone and monitor the forum but it just wasnt working out and was killing too much battery so here I am again lol.

Here are a few pics of what Ive done over the last few weeks though

Last week I took a few of my animals to my parents class room (4th grade) and gave a reptile presentation. I took my large burm, a crested gecko a few tortoises and my black throat monitor.

This is Stubby (he lost his tail at a young age)

and this is Dueces, shes just around 12ft and 55lbs. She was a twin in the egg and thats how she got her name.

Thats Charcoal. He is right around 6ft and easily 45 lbs

I also picked up this little guy (im not holding him in the pictures) He is an Irian Jaya carpet python and was bred by Kerry King from Slayer!!! His animals are very sought after for their colors and size and I am stoked to finally have my hands on one!!

Anyways, See ya on the boards!

2011 Big Horn 4x4 -SnowWhite-
1 7/8ths catless ARH ceramic coated longtubes - Sport mirrors-55W 5000K HID low and fogs-LED EVERYTHING
Sponsored links
Old 06-04-2012, 05:07 AM

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Rep:47
GhostR1der is on a distinguished road

Whoa. Those are some cool animals. I like the big *** lizard lol.
Old 06-05-2012, 01:57 AM

Vehicle: 2012 2500 Mega 4x4 Laramie
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: White
Rep:73
Bikenut will become famous soon enough

Charcoal is Bad A$$! I would imagine if he could talk he would sound like the guy from the Allstate commecials

Retro-Soutions 55W HIDs - Firestone 5K Airbags -
18" Magnaflow - integrated electric tailgate lock and EZ-Down kit - Cabin air filter retrofit - $79 Catch Can - KORE leveling kit and Bilsteins front and rear
Old 06-05-2012, 10:49 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Quad Cab Sport
Color: black
Rep:249
2011 ASSAULT 800 has a spectacular aura about2011 ASSAULT 800 has a spectacular aura about2011 ASSAULT 800 has a spectacular aura about

looks great, I am not into the snakes too much but they sure as heck look cool, I like the different lizards though!! Does Duece and Charcoal live in your home (in an aquarium of some sort I assume?)??? no need for a rottweiler when you got them 2 LOL

Mods : 20x9 fuel Kranks, 20% tint, Ram rubber mud flaps, Lumens 35w 6000k canbus low beams, tri fold tonneau, led plate & cargo lights
Old 06-06-2012, 12:12 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

That girl in the front row looks so scared lol. Can't tell if it's because of the snake, or you

And dammmmn you have long nails man!!!!

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:25 AM

SS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostR1der View Post
Whoa. Those are some cool animals. I like the big *** lizard lol.
haha he is usually the biggest hit whenever I take him out. He is just so big I rarely take him anywhere but my room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
Charcoal is Bad A$$! I would imagine if he could talk he would sound like the guy from the Allstate commecials
I may bring him to a meet sometime if we ever have one during the day. I took him to the beach once and he just sat in the bed of my truck with me lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 ASSAULT 800 View Post
looks great, I am not into the snakes too much but they sure as heck look cool, I like the different lizards though!! Does Duece and Charcoal live in your home (in an aquarium of some sort I assume?)??? no need for a rottweiler when you got them 2 LOL
They are both in custom made cages in my room (which also happens to be the garage lol).

Dueces is 8x4x4 (lxwxh) and Charcoals is 8x4x6. Its melamine wood with a tiled floor with drains so i can just spray them out to clean them.

I have no need for a rott, I have an 80lb pit. Sadly, he would bring someone who broke in his ball before attacking, but I have a shotgun too lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrusnak View Post
That girl in the front row looks so scared lol. Can't tell if it's because of the snake, or you

And dammmmn you have long nails man!!!!

Def the snake, She just about got up and screamed and ran away at first and by the end of the day she was holding her tail and petting her.

and shut it

1 7/8ths catless ARH ceramic coated longtubes - Sport mirrors-55W 5000K HID low and fogs-LED EVERYTHING
Old 06-06-2012, 01:34 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Quad Cab Sport
Color: black
Rep:249
2011 ASSAULT 800 has a spectacular aura about2011 ASSAULT 800 has a spectacular aura about2011 ASSAULT 800 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS4Luck View Post
haha he is usually the biggest hit whenever I take him out. He is just so big I rarely take him anywhere but my room.

I may bring him to a meet sometime if we ever have one during the day. I took him to the beach once and he just sat in the bed of my truck with me lol

They are both in custom made cages in my room (which also happens to be the garage lol).

Dueces is 8x4x4 (lxwxh) and Charcoals is 8x4x6. Its melamine wood with a tiled floor with drains so i can just spray them out to clean them.

I have no need for a rott, I have an 80lb pit. Sadly, he would bring someone who broke in his ball before attacking, but I have a shotgun too lol

Def the snake, She just about got up and screamed and ran away at first and by the end of the day she was holding her tail and petting her.

and shut it

man thats awesome!! would be cool to see a short video or more pictures of them roaming aroubnd to get a real idea of size, are they friendly? can you just let them out and be around them? pet them? LOL what is the actual type of lizard they are?

Mods : 20x9 fuel Kranks, 20% tint, Ram rubber mud flaps, Lumens 35w 6000k canbus low beams, tri fold tonneau, led plate & cargo lights
Old 06-06-2012, 01:48 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Ram Sport Ram Hood
Rep:516
Bordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of light

A few of your reptiles? What else do you have ha

I give you credit for handling all those guys (snakes especially..) Charcoal
is a damn big lizard, kind of makes me want a small one ha
Old 06-06-2012, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 ASSAULT 800 View Post
man thats awesome!! would be cool to see a short video or more pictures of them roaming aroubnd to get a real idea of size, are they friendly? can you just let them out and be around them? pet them? LOL what is the actual type of lizard they are?
If I let them all out at once my big snakes would eat my monitors. I can take them all out individually or two snakes at a time depending on their size.

I can get some video and post up. These aren't even my biggest animals lol

And charcoal is a black throat monitor. That's the actual species. Google them they are cite as babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordin View Post
A few of your reptiles? What else do you have ha

I give you credit for handling all those guys (snakes especially..) Charcoal
is a damn big lizard, kind of makes me want a small one ha

I have about 20 animals. The largest is a 17ft reticulated python the smallest is a 5 ft super dwarf retic. Most are in the 6-12ft range. All are friendly. I only have 4 lizards. The Crestie the black throat a chameleon and a savannah monitor (think charcoal but smaller and tan)

Old 06-06-2012, 07:57 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Ram Sport Ram Hood
Rep:516
Bordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS4Luck View Post
If I let them all out at once my big snakes would eat my monitors. I can take them all out individually or two snakes at a time depending on their size.

I can get some video and post up. These aren't even my biggest animals lol

And charcoal is a black throat monitor. That's the actual species. Google them they are cite as babies

I have about 20 animals. The largest is a 17ft reticulated python the smallest is a 5 ft super dwarf retic. Most are in the 6-12ft range. All are friendly. I only have 4 lizards. The Crestie the black throat a chameleon and a savannah monitor (think charcoal but smaller and tan)
You sir, must love you animals.
Would probably give me the goosebumps, but always awesome to see them (in pictures or behind a pain of glass) ha

Thanks for the pictures again, feel free to share more, they don't get boring