DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > 2010 Dodge Ram Forum

Notices

2010 Dodge Ram Forum For specific discussion of the new 2010 Dodge Ram!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 06-07-2012, 10:49 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Inferno red
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:68
jdRAM88 will become famous soon enough
Default My 50,000 review

Hello Everyone!!
It's been a long time since I have had the time to post a new thread, life has been hectic to say the least but please dont hold it against me, I try to check in as often as possable. I origonaly intended to post a 1 year review, but once the one year mark passed I thought I would wait to do a review at the 50,000 mark... and this week my truck just tipped over the 50k mark.

When I bought my 2010 Inferno red Ram 1500 SLT quad cab, I was very impressed with everything about the truck, the quality, ride, comfort, power of my first Hemi and ofcourse the style. and even now at the ( almost) 2 year mark I still love everything about this truck. In the past 2 years I have not gone easy on my Ram, we have had some of the harshest winters in years , and a rain storm like nothing experenced in over a hundred years in Newfoundland, having to drive 100+ kms to work each day my truck muscled thru it all like a true champ,, never once getting stuck in snow.. not slipping on the roads and always getting me where I need to go. I have filled the box with everything from furnature, lumber, even motorcycles, and hauling all that stuff.. even on the highway.. Inever had any troubles .

One of the things I always love about my Ram is that 5.7 Hemi that has done a great job of putting a big sh*tty grin on my face, I never have any trouble blowing the doors off anyone who gets in my way and gives a thrill to who ever is in the passenger seat, and since adding my magnaflow exhaust it satisfies my love for hotrods . Before I saw the release of the 2009 ram I was determinded to have a challenger .. but I have no regrets and with the weather ive put my truck thru im glad Ididnt get the sports car.

I dont have any real negatives about my truck... I have had a squeek in my dash that was fixed quickly, my FOB was acting up ... but again it was quickly fixed with new a new battery ( Itill have the occasional issue with the remote start) but I have given up on getting that fixed. The fuel economy wasnt that impressive when I got my truck first , but after breaking it in it gets better than my fathers F-150 and my buddys GM

In conclusion I love owning a Ram, and I plan on having my Ram for a long , long time.. but when I put her to rest there will be annother Ram in her place , and thank you to everyone on the forumz, i always know where to look when I have a question.. or just wanna show off a new mod. hope you enjoyed my review... please forgive my grammar, I know its not the best.. comments are welcome !!
Sponsored links
Old 06-07-2012, 11:47 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Mineral Grey
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:630
moparornocar72 is a name known to allmoparornocar72 is a name known to allmoparornocar72 is a name known to allmoparornocar72 is a name known to allmoparornocar72 is a name known to allmoparornocar72 is a name known to all

thanks for the review! It was very nice!

Proudly Sponsored by Bully's Performance
Old 06-08-2012, 01:24 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500
Trim Level: ST Express
Color: Dark Cherry
Rep:35
dac1959 is on a distinguished road

Well said
Old 06-09-2012, 05:54 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Deep Water Blue
Rep:10
asendi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I love owning a Ram, and I plan on having my Ram for a long , long time.. but when I put her to rest there will be annother Ram in her place
I Second that! I Third that! I Fourth that!
Old 06-09-2012, 09:44 AM
Addicted to the Z

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500 Limited
Trim Level: Crew Cab 4X4 Limited
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:2471
RansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

An excellent post, thanks so much for sharing your experience with all the members on this forum. I have also enjoyed my 2010 sport HEMI Ram for over two years now and could not be happier with it. I don't have quite as many kilometers on mine as what yours has, just hit the 25K, so it's nice to hear how well yours has done. Here's to the next 50K
Old 06-09-2012, 11:33 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram
Color: White Gold
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
farmallm51 is on a distinguished road

Great Post! Glad you are having fun with it! Mine just celebrated its 1st birthday and I have 16,000 miles on it. Not problems with it and am having a riot with it. At 58, you would think I would have grown up by now! Good luck on your next 50!
Old 06-11-2012, 07:38 PM

Color: Inferno red
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:68
jdRAM88 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RansRAM View Post
An excellent post, thanks so much for sharing your experience with all the members on this forum. I have also enjoyed my 2010 sport HEMI Ram for over two years now and could not be happier with it. I don't have quite as many kilometers on mine as what yours has, just hit the 25K, so it's nice to hear how well yours has done. Here's to the next 50K
haha I dont like being past the 50 K mark... but I am quite proud of my truck for performing this well.. considering I know some truck brands that dont get 10k on a set or breaks or 20k on a drive shaft