DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Arth Mod Thread

90K views 758 replies 49 participants last post by  jlc41 
#1 ·
Figured I would use this just to keep track of the very few mods I do to the truck and see how it goes!

The day I picked the truck up from the dealership:

After I got home not even ten minutes later I added husky mud flaps and some used mopar steps:

I am a bit of a chrome fan so to add something different I went ahead and got the mopar chrome side molding..I think it looks alright:

Now... I'm not sure how everyone will feel about this one but I like adding lights so I went ahead and added the Recon Bigrig lights and the tailgate bar/LED mudflaps.

Next up I wanted some vent visors so I got some off ebay and had them painted to match:

Then while I was there anyways I went ahead and removed that black tape that is just an eye sore!

To light up the road better I just changed out the factory bulb for some silverstar ultra bulbs and aimed the headlights up just a hair. I think it will work for now until I feel like getting a retrofit HID setup:

More to come!

See less See more
#5 ·
The chrome works with the big rig styled trucks. You also got a Cummins tucked underneath that hood so you can definitely set off the big rig look.. Now all she needs is the big rig stacks.. Would definitely go with chrome ones for your build of course lol. I like the truck man. It looks great, really like the LED bar and mudflaps.

#8 ·
I personally didn't have any changes after adding the visors because of my huge towing mirrors. I will get better pictures of the lights at night sometime...going to pickup another BIGRIG running light so that I have amber all down the side of the truck. Chrome bug deflector next!

#19 ·
Bug guard looks good especially with the big rig look you seem to be going with. Now all ya need is the big CB whips, stacks and the big rig marker light bar across the front and the theme will be all but complete lol

#21 ·
I said theme not mods lmao.. I know the mods are never done, man I still have a growing list that I don't think will ever get shorter. Well to round off the theme could also add a brush guard :smileup:

#22 ·
Bug guard looks good. Visors look right at home with the lessened visibility on the megacab. My dads has a huge visibility problem looking out the back, but well worth it with all that extra space. Love the look of the truck though. I actually was trying to get a truck identical to yours but not megacab, but had to settle for my mango 1500

#30 ·
Oh.. those.. I actually have a set of 62" and 48" on the truck currently. Going to pull them off and see if I can use them both on the new truck. If I can't use both sets I will consider sending you a set for sure! :smileup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.