DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > Dodge Ram 4x4 - Offroad Discussion

Notices

Dodge Ram 4x4 - Offroad Discussion All about Off-Road in here! From prep to execution! Let us know how you roll Off Road in your Dodge Ram Truck!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2012, 10:57 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: N/A
Rep:1045
double0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud of

ram runner is pretty sweet lol

just sayin.

its not like anyone plans on dropping 50000 on a brand new truck and then throwing it through the air. i certainly wouldnt lol. 99% of us arent planning on racing our rams through the desert
Sponsored links
Old 07-06-2012, 06:31 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Silver
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:10
Silver Beast is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by frickenbored View Post
ok then...can we say that the ram runner is pretty sweet, unless your part of the 1% of people in the world who build pre-runners for a living?
yea it's pretty frickin sweet...just don't have that kind of money to throw away like that haha
Old 07-07-2012, 09:32 AM
"Just living the dream"

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram Longhorn
Trim Level: Longhorn Rambox
Color: Prairie Pearl / White Gold Trim
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1634
Chunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant future

Looks sweet.......

Enjoy RamForumZ? Support your forum and become a SITE SUPPORTER today!

Please be sure you understand the Ram ForumZ RULES

"MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE SITE"
Old 08-06-2012, 12:26 AM

Vehicle: 2012 RAM 1500 ST
Trim Level: ST
Color: Black
Rep:53
Rug 15 will become famous soon enough

definatly want that front bumper. looking at kore to see if i can get it direct
Old 08-07-2012, 01:28 AM

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Express RC
Color: Black Express Package
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:62
RyanJM will become famous soon enough

I don't off-road enough to justify that much cash. I ratherve a 6" lift on a 4wd and a supercharger. hell I could keep my on cc bighorn I paid $15200 for a buy a used raptor with low mileage and have 2 great trucks.

2014 Black Express, 4.5" Maxtrac lift, Ballistic Razorback's 20x9, 35x12.5 Federal Cougaria MT's, DeeZee tailgate assist, K&N drop in filter, magnaflow 16" welded in, Diablo Trinity, 20% tint on the front and 5% on the rear glass, AVS Smoked Aeroskin, HID 3000k fogs, 6000k HID's in the projectors.
Old 08-07-2012, 01:23 PM

Vehicle: 2012 2500 Mega 4x4 Laramie
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: White
Rep:73
Bikenut will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rug 15 View Post
definatly want that front bumper. looking at kore to see if i can get it direct
I wont knock KORE for their product quality, but damn they're hard to work with! I tried buying direct - No Way. I tried going through the place that did my tires and alignment and KORE told them 'No dealer pricing'.

I asked KORE again if they could help me out in some way (seeing as the leveling kit for my truck is less than $500 and shipping was another $100 and tax on the kit and rear shocks was nearly another $100) - if they might be willing to maybe throw in some of their bump stops and they emailed me back a rude reply saying they don't make money on the shipping or tax and they do not give product away. I replied that the little rubber bump stops they sell for $75 cost them maybe $10 and it would sure make a guy feel a little better about spending over $800 bucks on a couple springs and 4 shocks but they Do Not compromise at all.

That said, I sure do love their kit after I had to install it myself after taking it in the wallet

Retro-Soutions 55W HIDs - Firestone 5K Airbags -
18" Magnaflow - integrated electric tailgate lock and EZ-Down kit - Cabin air filter retrofit - $79 Catch Can - KORE leveling kit and Bilsteins front and rear
Old 08-08-2012, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
I wont knock KORE for their product quality, but damn they're hard to work with! I tried buying direct - No Way. I tried going through the place that did my tires and alignment and KORE told them 'No dealer pricing'.

I asked KORE again if they could help me out in some way (seeing as the leveling kit for my truck is less than $500 and shipping was another $100 and tax on the kit and rear shocks was nearly another $100) - if they might be willing to maybe throw in some of their bump stops and they emailed me back a rude reply saying they don't make money on the shipping or tax and they do not give product away. I replied that the little rubber bump stops they sell for $75 cost them maybe $10 and it would sure make a guy feel a little better about spending over $800 bucks on a couple springs and 4 shocks but they Do Not compromise at all.

That said, I sure do love their kit after I had to install it myself after taking it in the wallet

hmmm how long ago was this? i emailed them the other day.. and they responded the next day by calling me. the guy seemed pretty polite. im waiting about a week and then buying the bumper... the other stuff is ridiculously expensive.. but from what i see the bumper is decently priced (love the prerunner style.. don't want to pay 1300 for a 80lb steel behemoth) and there website looks like any normal one.... input pay info... checkout?
Old 08-08-2012, 07:57 PM
Banned

Vehicle: 2001 Ram
Trim Level: Base
Color: Blue
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:11
dezertrunner is on a distinguished road

Their stuff is fairly priced for what it is. "Ridiculously expensive" is what you pay for performance.

As for whining about their pricing, they're a business. They're prices don't say "OBO' next to them. You give them money, they give you product.
Old 08-08-2012, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezertrunner View Post
Their stuff is fairly priced for what it is. "Ridiculously expensive" is what you pay for performance.

As for whining about their pricing, they're a business. They're prices don't say "OBO' next to them. You give them money, they give you product.

hey friend... you do realize this is a forum for all guys that like rams to get together and talk man and ram on? this wholleeeee post youve been like " mr. debbie downer" i get having a different opinion... but cmon bud. calm down a bit
Old 08-08-2012, 10:47 PM
Banned

Vehicle: 2001 Ram
Trim Level: Base
Color: Blue
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:11
dezertrunner is on a distinguished road

I wasn't aware that my posts have to please you, or anyone else. I'm sorry for stating the facts. I mean what do I know? I only build off road vehicles professionally.

I was also unaware that I was anything but calm, my heartbeat seems low, and I'm not sweating.
Closed Thread