DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Buy - Sell - Trade > Dodge Ram Parts and Accessories for Sale - Trade - Want To Buy!

Notices

Dodge Ram Parts and Accessories for Sale - Trade - Want To Buy! Post your Dodge Ram Parts and Accessories for sale in this forum. No Vendor Sales.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 06-27-2012, 01:24 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Rep:3883
Grubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond repute
Default FS: 2012 Laramie Chrome Honeycomb Grille Insert....

$140.00 [FedEx shipping included in the US]. PayPal only.

Truck was purchased mid-late January of this year and currently sits with 5315 miles on the clock.

I recently [today] installed my OEM Mopar Horizontal Grille Insert and removed my Chrome Honeycomb Grille Insert that came factory fitted on the truck. All tabs are intact [I was REALLY careful with removal] and the grille has no flaws on the face as I washed it today and inspected it closely. I packed the grill inside the box the new grille came with [perfect fit] so it will go out properly packaged.... with installation instructions.

Below is a pic of the grille in question on the truck.

Ask questions here if you wish or send me a PM.

Thanks for considering.

Mopar Item: 82211742AB [HERE]

Grub out!
Sponsored links
Old 06-28-2012, 01:49 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram CC
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep Water Blue
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:22
BB0204 is on a distinguished road

Will this fit a 2011?
Old 06-28-2012, 02:36 PM

Grubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB0204 View Post
Will this fit a 2011?
Yes, it will fit all 4th Gen Rams

Grub out!
Old 06-28-2012, 10:59 PM

Bump...

Here's a more recent pic -

Grub out!
Old 06-28-2012, 11:33 PM

For those interested, I just want to clear two things about this ad as a couple of people have inquired thru PM.

1. This is the chrome honeycomb insert ONLY. It is NOT the entire grille [chrome surround plus insert as you see in the pic]. You will have to remove the insert on your own grille and pop this one in.

2. The grille's face [what you see when you look at it] is spotless as there's no marks or chips whatsoever. However, on the back where the tabs have been "popped" to release it from the surround during removal, there are pry marks. They are not obvious but they are there if you look carefully. Anyone who's removed these will tell you those pry marks are a nature of the beast. All tabs are intact as I was very careful not to break any during removal; meaning it will pop right into your corresponding surround.

I just wanted to be clear about the above. I don't like screwing people over period. Espcially when it comes to people's hard earned $$$'s.

Cheers.

Grub out!
Old 07-03-2012, 10:34 AM

*bump*

Make me an offer or this insert is going into the recycling bin with the rest of our household stuff a week from tomorrow.

Grub out!
Old 07-04-2012, 04:36 PM
US Army Retired

Vehicle: '11 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew 4x4
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:1189
ArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud of

$50 plus shipping if you can wait till the 1st and throw them in a flat rate for me LOL. I just bought performance brakes, so wifey would be steemed if I broke into the bank acct 2x in the same month. Wishing I hadn't bought the brakes now, as I have been looking for a set of these for 2 years that were in decent shape and a good price.

Hate to ask you to go that low but its all I can really spare on the 1st, its a tight payday.

I tried.

2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring w/Tech Pack-6000K HID's, 20% tint, 35mpg, so I will leave it alone.
2002 Ford Focus ZTW Wagon-loaded, tinted, tunes and commuting. 163k miles and counting...

Last edited by ArmyofOne; 07-04-2012 at 04:38 PM.
Old 07-04-2012, 07:40 PM

** SOLD **

Grile was sold this afternoon to a local buyer.

Thanks.

Grub out!
Old 08-31-2012, 10:09 AM

REVIVAL OF THREAD!!!

Gentleman that I sold this grille insert to back in July called me this morning. He totaled his truck earlier this week and one of the very few parts to come out unscathed was the grille insert. He assures me it is in the same condition I gave it to him in and wants to GIVE it back to me as I may want it as a back-up grille insert for my truck.

I told him I have no need for it. He told me he's gonna' scrap it. I thought of the Z board and told him "hang on just a sec, Jason."

He's returning it this morning in the OEM box I gave it to him in.

I don't need it.

If you do, PM me and we'll swap information. Just organize shipping [pick-up] to your door from mine and it's yours FREE. I don't want a dime for it as I already made money off the original purchase.

My zip code here is 23231.

I'll scrap it by the weekend's finish if I hear nothing.

Cheers!

Grub out!
Old 08-31-2012, 02:26 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram CC
Color: Deep Water Blue
Rep:22
BB0204 is on a distinguished road

pm sent for this