DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram Exterior Modifications - Body Mods - Body Kits

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram Exterior Modifications - Body Mods - Body Kits All custom mods on the outside of your Dodge Ram. Custom Dodge Ram Body Kits, Custom Paint, Grilles, Camper Tops, Bed Liners, etc.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 07-22-2012, 02:53 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Express RC
Color: Black Express Package
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:62
RyanJM will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I put one on my truck this weekend. It's pretty good quality and finish. The instructions leave a lot to be desired and i had to switch some hardware around, but other than that it is fine.

Glad I got too see your which is similar to my 09. I was trying to decided between the classic bull bar and the style you have. I found some for the samke price at a place here in TX near me. They sell on ebay but I figure as long as I can go see them and pay after inspection i am happy.
BTW what size are your lights?

2014 Black Express, 4.5" Maxtrac lift, Ballistic Razorback's 20x9, 35x12.5 Federal Cougaria MT's, DeeZee tailgate assist, K&N drop in filter, magnaflow 16" welded in, Diablo Trinity, 20% tint on the front and 5% on the rear glass, AVS Smoked Aeroskin, HID 3000k fogs, 6000k HID's in the projectors.
Sponsored links
Old 09-10-2012, 10:42 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Gray
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:30
cynjon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I put one on my truck this weekend. It's pretty good quality and finish. The instructions leave a lot to be desired and i had to switch some hardware around, but other than that it is fine.

That looks great...thinking about ordering one for my '09. My only concern is that by the time you put two lights in there it does a pretty good job of obscuring the front license plate that unfortunately we are required to display here in South Dakota. I wonder if it would be deemed a violation by the local authorities?
Old 09-11-2012, 05:07 PM

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge ram
Trim Level: Big Horn,MonsterMile
Color: Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:15
knappk6 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynjon View Post
That looks great...thinking about ordering one for my '09. My only concern is that by the time you put two lights in there it does a pretty good job of obscuring the front license plate that unfortunately we are required to display here in South Dakota. I wonder if it would be deemed a violation by the local authorities?
Im sure you could figure out a way to mount your license plate on the from the that horizontal bar if you really want the bull bar
Old 09-11-2012, 05:53 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

I have step boards from the same company. Cost me something like $130 shipped. I was amazed (very skeptical when I ordered) but they are good quality. They really are good, I'll agree the "instructions" were not great(a hand drawn sketch lol) but come on for the price if you can't figure it out to install it then too bad lol. The customer service is good too, my first set was damaged and they replaced them no charge to me and it was fast. The powder coat looks a little cheap at first(I didn't think it'd hold up) but I've had them on for a long time now, probably 10k+ miles and not one blemish in them.

Highly recommended, especially at that price.

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.
Old 09-12-2012, 01:34 PM

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge ram
Trim Level: Big Horn,MonsterMile
Color: Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:15
knappk6 is on a distinguished road

well im glad everyone has good things to say about them. I have been waiting to order but now might be a good time haha