DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Notices

Off Topic Discussion Anything goes in here! Well, almost!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 07-17-2012, 12:02 PM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: '15 Ram 1500 Longhorn EcoD
Trim Level: CC, 6'4", 3.92, LSD
Color: Granite Crystal
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:1787
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

I thought there would be more responses on this....
I guess there are a select few that experience this
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!
Sponsored links
Old 07-17-2012, 12:23 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 4x4 Hemi
Trim Level: SXT
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:172
4x4Hemi has a spectacular aura about4x4Hemi has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNugly View Post
I thought there would be more responses on this....
I guess there are a select few that experience this
haha here ill add then, she's my girlfriend not my wife, but she likes trucks almost as much as me haha, we actually worked on her 1990 f150 for 5 hours yesterday that she just bought, her families into Ford and I'm into dodge so we joke around about that a bit. She thinks i spend to much on my truck though, i spent more on my tires and wheels then she did on her whole truck (Its actually really nice for 1990)
Old 07-17-2012, 01:01 PM
Bully's Performance

fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4Hemi View Post
i spent more on my tires and wheels then she did on her whole truck (Its actually really nice for 1990)
LOL! Nice!
Glad you and your gf can do the truck thing together
Old 07-17-2012, 01:05 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2009 dodge Ram 1500 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie crew cab
Color: Grey
Rep:41
uktitus is on a distinguished road

We have only the truck to drive and I do nearly all the driving.The only driving Mary does is like when we came back to San francisco from being away in India,London,and Greece for about 7 months and I drove all the hire cars I don't think she got into the drivers seat once.Anyway hired car at the Airport drove up the coast in Mendocino about 140 mls to get the truck which started straight up after sitting there for the whole 7 months,had to return the rental to the airport she drove the truck followed me down drove really well.She loves the truck but enjoys being the passenger more than driving and I hate being the passenger so it's suits us both.I love the truck as it is I don't need to do Engine mods etc so that is not a concern. Just keep her clean and serviced and she will take us where ever we want to go in comfort and does everything we need, but did I miss driving her in Greece and England? "not halve."
Old 07-17-2012, 01:19 PM
Bully's Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by uktitus View Post
She loves the truck but enjoys being the passenger more than driving and I hate being the passenger so it's suits us both.
Love this statement.
That is how it is with my wife and I
Old 07-17-2012, 04:27 PM

Vehicle: N/A
Rep:1045
double0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud of

Alright my turn.

How shall I start..... well if you were to ask this very question to my wife, she'd say "His truck is a old pile, it smells like a farm, and your always putting money into it fix it. And don't give me that 'its-13-years-old-things-break' line of crap, my car is 10 years old and it's just fine." OK end of mocking wife

That's her cover up story. Like I've said before in matts (gb230) thread, she's driven it twice, a beer run with me and the other time I was changing her chrys oil. BOTH times involved her tailgating someone driving like a moron and her putting my grille in there rear window. She enjoys doing that way to much, ego trip times ten.

Now this may be shocking but there was a point where I almost traded my ram for an 02 ram with a 360 and a standard trans, and she threw a fit because she likes how loud it is, how big it is, and how good it looks. Shes only said it once, and I now know the truth, she loves my truck!

When I'm out working on a mod, she's out there gardening keeping me company. We have this bet going on between us on if my truck with make the 700 mile trip from south Dakota to Wisconsin in December when my enlistment ends and I take the tank home. She says its gunna break down and nobody would tow a piece of sh*t like that. She's mean. And I on the other hand have utter faith in my truck, without fail it has never let me down.

She also bashes the Z frequently. I spend more time on here than I do with her. She's right, only because I work a 12 HR mid shift and that's what passes the time. I'm only on it at home for a quick reply. So in my eyes, she's wrong.

She has a slight mod itch but hasn't scratched it. She wants black rims for her chrys 300. Can you say plasti-dip? Lol
Old 07-17-2012, 05:33 PM
Bully's Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by double0ram View Post
Alright my turn.

How shall I start..... well if you were to ask this very question to my wife, she'd say "His truck is a old pile, it smells like a farm, and your always putting money into it fix it. And don't give me that 'its-13-years-old-things-break' line of crap, my car is 10 years old and it's just fine." OK end of mocking wife

That's her cover up story. Like I've said before in matts (gb230) thread, she's driven it twice, a beer run with me and the other time I was changing her chrys oil. BOTH times involved her tailgating someone driving like a moron and her putting my grille in there rear window. She enjoys doing that way to much, ego trip times ten.

Now this may be shocking but there was a point where I almost traded my ram for an 02 ram with a 360 and a standard trans, and she threw a fit because she likes how loud it is, how big it is, and how good it looks. Shes only said it once, and I now know the truth, she loves my truck!

When I'm out working on a mod, she's out there gardening keeping me company. We have this bet going on between us on if my truck with make the 700 mile trip from south Dakota to Wisconsin in December when my enlistment ends and I take the tank home. She says its gunna break down and nobody would tow a piece of sh*t like that. She's mean. And I on the other hand have utter faith in my truck, without fail it has never let me down.

She also bashes the Z frequently. I spend more time on here than I do with her. She's right, only because I work a 12 HR mid shift and that's what passes the time. I'm only on it at home for a quick reply. So in my eyes, she's wrong.

She has a slight mod itch but hasn't scratched it. She wants black rims for her chrys 300. Can you say plasti-dip? Lol
Ahahahaha!
Love the detailed but brief explanation.
It makes a great visual picture
Old 07-17-2012, 07:51 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 1500
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3248
PaulMys has disabled reputation

Here's what I hear every day: "How long are you going to be cleaning your truck tonight?"
Old 07-17-2012, 09:34 PM
Bully's Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
Here's what I hear every day: "How long are you going to be cleaning your truck tonight?"
I don't think I have ever heard that before
Old 07-18-2012, 12:52 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Mineral Grey
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:630
moparornocar72 is a name known to allmoparornocar72 is a name known to allmoparornocar72 is a name known to allmoparornocar72 is a name known to allmoparornocar72 is a name known to allmoparornocar72 is a name known to all

*update* I don't have another half anymore, I decided to break things off with my girlfriend (not my fault but let's not go there) so now I don't have anyone to say anything about my truck! As for some of the new girls I have been entertaining, they like it just fine, especially when I get on the interstate or go to the track!

Proudly Sponsored by Bully's Performance