DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds When you are modding everything on your Dodge Ram, this is the place to showcase the build.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 12-23-2012, 01:15 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:161
TimW has a spectacular aura aboutTimW has a spectacular aura about

Asur, I would think alot of the components are the same, I just looked at an image of the 4.7 and I am positive these items will fit

Rad Cap
Washer Cap
Coolant Cap
Oil Dip Stick
Trans Dip Stick
Low Pressure AC Cap
Brake Fluid Cap

The only two that may be different are the Oil fill cap and the power steering cap, have a look and compare to what you have

This is the Oil Fill cap

This is Power Steering

Sponsored links
Old 12-23-2012, 01:35 PM

Vehicle: .
Rep:4362
Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

You might be right for sure, I sent then an email asking them to sell me a kit with the one's that would fit, they just sent me an email back saying, sorry, they wont work, but I bet If I tried them, some would. LOL, next time your in the Montreal area, come over for some beer and we can swap try them on my truck lmao. Its one of the mod's I wanted to do, should be busy next week, got my bilstiens coming in and will be installing my TLC, Make sure you take a pic of your engine bay when they all one, it will look so sweet.
Old 12-23-2012, 01:37 PM

Asur, how far from Ottawa are you, I'm going up to my brothers place in the new year, could maybe hook up
Old 12-23-2012, 01:51 PM

Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm, about 2hr from ottawa, its a nice drive in the summer, new years I will be in the east lmao, my wife wants to go see her dad, hope it don't happen, but, got to give a little now and then , haaaaaaaaaaa
Old 12-23-2012, 01:53 PM

wow, you got one hell of a drive, I just checked your in Fort Erie, to get to Ottawa, thats a nice drive 6hr drive out.
Old 12-23-2012, 01:56 PM

Yeah I hear ya, I'd bet most of those caps fit, the only two that are questionable like I said are the oil fill and power steering, those engines come in assembled ready to drop in, and even those, I just don't see them having different sizes, I think for the sake of simplicity all that stuff is the same. If it was me I would just order it, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at what fits
Old 12-23-2012, 01:57 PM

Yeah I like driving though, I already have 31k on mine and it won't be a year old till February
Old 12-23-2012, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimW View Post
Yeah I hear ya, I'd bet most of those caps fit, the only two that are questionable like I said are the oil fill and power steering, those engines come in assembled ready to drop in, and even those, I just don't see them having different sizes, I think for the sake of simplicity all that stuff is the same. If it was me I would just order it, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at what fits
Yup, I agree, might make the jump in the spring. Worst case it don't fit and sell them to someone here at the site, might loose a bit but worth it to try.
Old 12-23-2012, 02:00 PM

Yeah I hear you, but I think you would only have one or two caps to sell
Old 12-23-2012, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimW View Post
Yeah I like driving though, I already have 31k on mine and it won't be a year old till February

holy wow , I used to put 100k on my trucks when I was on the road all the time but that was a long long long time ago, I love driving, but 31k is a whole hell of a lot of road. Drive safe and happy holidays, All the best to you and your family. t/c