The last couple of days I have been looking around for a Tuner, problem is.... I don't know what to look for and which is best for the money. The reason why I am looking for a tuner is the fact that I am going to take my Truck overseas with me to Europe, the lowest grade I can get there is 95. Besides the fact that the lowest grade is 95, the gas prices are around $9,15 a gallon so a few extra MPG wouldn't hurt either.
The Questions I have are:
- Which is best value for my dollar? (I prefer one with a screen (like a GPS) kinda, not a must.
- Will it hurt or change my setting drastically?
- What are some other things you can do with it? any tricks?
- Are there any horror stories
- Why do you prefer one over the other?
- Do I really need one?
- When using a Tuner can I also set it back to factory settings?
- 2010 Dodge Ram Hemi Stock (almost 35.000 Miles)
- Going to drive it on 95 octane, once in the blue moon on 98 octane level
- Close to none towing
- Daily driver
- Gas prices in Europe are around $9 and up
- Money not really a factor, but would like it around $400 and lower
My apologies for the amount of questions but, I am a real Newbie with these things