DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Notices

Off Topic Discussion Anything goes in here! Well, almost!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 08-01-2012, 09:20 PM
Is tired of the BS too

Vehicle: 1995 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Cloaking
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:1776
Warlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Warlock III Send a message via Yahoo to Warlock III

Damn it.

This is just fill.
Sponsored links
Old 08-02-2012, 12:27 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2009 dodge Ram 1500 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie crew cab
Color: Grey
Rep:41
uktitus is on a distinguished road

As an Englishman when brunged up If you wanted that snooty english one would drop the H if it was followed by an O such as OTEL.
The thing that gets me is why can't American go to the centre of the road when turning left to allow traffic pass on their inside, or the same with turning right knowing that they want to go straight block the inside lane so traffic can't filter right.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:37 AM
Is tired of the BS too

Warlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant future

I for one can say that I am considerate of other drivers. If I'm turning left or right I move the the direction of the turn so as to increase the flow of traffic and give other drivers the room to proceed past me.

When I moved to NJ I noticed that the driver's here seem to be under the impression that they're the only ones on the road. When I've had passengers with me I've gone as far as telling them (when a vehicle moves over one lane, when you're coming up behind them on the freeway/expressway/parkway) that a driver is from another state. And sure enough when I get close enough it has an out of state tag.

The State even just recently passed a "Road Rage" law. Sooo I have a problem with the term "Road Rage". There wouldn't be any need for the law if there weren't ROAD IDIOTS that had just a hint of consideration for the other drivers.

Acceleration Lane (suicide): Speed up, match the flow of traffic, and merge. Don't Stop IDIOT.

Deceleration Lane (suicide): Slow down and merge into traffic. Don't STOP.

Courtesy Lane (Left): Stay out of it if you're not in the left lane club. Most states have laws (that if were followed would nullify "Road Rage" laws) KEEP RIGHT EXCEPT TO PASS. So STOP being an IDIOT and doing UNDER the posted speed limit in the Courtesy/FAST lane.

Should I keep going?
Old 08-02-2012, 09:44 AM

Vehicle: 2007 DODGE RAM 1500
Trim Level: BIG HORN
Color: blue
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:13
07TORAMU is on a distinguished road

Lmao lmao lmao lmao//////
warlock i live in gilroy ca ( garlic capitol of the world) we ahve many tractor trailors,wich comes with lot of truck stops,,,,lol,,,,i know what u are saying some shit i read wow,were do they come up wit it...u go in truck stops/stations u read some of that and laough...lol
Old 08-02-2012, 10:14 AM

Vehicle: 2014 VW Jetta GLI
Color: Metalic Black
Rep:1358
Excoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlock III View Post
Just saw a Pep Boys commercial... they advertise that they INSTALL tires.

Hate to be the one to burst the bubble but can someone explain to me how a tire is INSTALLED? Anyone?
It's probably just a case of the ignorance of the marketing guru/ director of the commercial.

even with that being the case. Once the tires are mounted on the rims, the rims must be put on the vehicle in some manner or another... this could be construed as being an install...

It's a stretch, but if you look at it this way, then the tires were installed...

what says you?

Exco
Oracle Interior LEDs, EGR Vent Visors, Ram eyes, Husky Liner Splash Guards, R/T Badges Front and Rear, LED Light Bar, Stubby Radio Antenna, Custom Shift Knob, ARE LS II bed cover, Bed Rug, Flowmaster 50 series HD, SilverStar Ultra low beams, K&N drop in filter, MOPAR sill guards, Smitty Built nerf bars, 24% tint on the front.
Bill
Old 08-02-2012, 03:33 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Ram 1500 quadcab 2wd
Trim Level: SLT
Color: tan
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:65
elinmon1976 will become famous soon enough

Not really annoying but funny and an example of making sure the ad firm you hire KNOWS what the hell your business is before airing a comercial.

A local privately owned scrap yard (one of my competitors) apparently hired a firm to build their website and make a commercial for them. In the first ten seconds a nice female voice says "Come to ***** Recycing for all your metal recycling needs. we have the best customer service and LOWEST prices guaranteed...."
Yep...that's what the customer wants all right!

1998 Ram Reg Cab, 5.2 auto 2x4
Flowmasters to make her rumble...LOL
Old 08-02-2012, 04:04 PM
Is tired of the BS too

Quote:
Originally Posted by elinmon1976 View Post
Not really annoying but funny and an example of making sure the ad firm you hire KNOWS what the hell your business is before airing a comercial.

A local privately owned scrap yard (one of my competitors) apparently hired a firm to build their website and make a commercial for them. In the first ten seconds a nice female voice says "Come to ***** Recycing for all your metal recycling needs. we have the best customer service and LOWEST prices guaranteed...."
Yep...that's what the customer wants all right!
I've been in the scrap business for a LOooong time. That is pretty darn funny.
Old 08-02-2012, 04:08 PM
Is tired of the BS too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excoastie View Post
It's probably just a case of the ignorance of the marketing guru/ director of the commercial.

even with that being the case. Once the tires are mounted on the rims, the rims must be put on the vehicle in some manner or another... this could be construed as being an install...

It's a stretch, but if you look at it this way, then the tires were installed...

what says you?

Exco
To me it's either IN or ON. If you put it IN the car then it's probably installed. If you put it ON the car/rim it's mounted. Mounted on the rim and mounted in the car.

We mount starters and alternators...just doesn't work. Not sure what the heck they do with wiper blades...I guess replace would be a good place to start.
Old 08-02-2012, 04:20 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Ram 1500 quadcab 2wd
Trim Level: SLT
Color: tan
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:65
elinmon1976 will become famous soon enough

Amelia bedilia may be right....why do we dust furniture?

1998 Ram Reg Cab, 5.2 auto 2x4
Flowmasters to make her rumble...LOL
Old 08-02-2012, 04:25 PM
Is tired of the BS too

<-BANG!