Questions for all the members who have lifted or planning on lifting
I have Bilstein 5100's arriving in 2 weeks and I was looking to level my truck and set it at the max of 2.8 (2.75"). I have also ordered a 1" coil spacer for the rear to give it a 0.5" rake
To get a tad higher....I was planning on adding a 1.25" Rough Country body lift, but reading reviews on suspension vs body lift has steered me away from it.
Got this idea from from forum member Bocephus, found here
, who has a pretty nice stance.
My question is (i know whats in the title isn't a true suspension lift or is it close enough?)...
Is it possible to stack the Bilstein 5100 and Ready Lift Kit (2.5"F/1.5"R) and have a Good and Safe ride factoring the above?
Am I stupid in doing this (be kind with your comments if so
This would technically give me a 5.25" lift (Bilstein set at 2.75) or a 4.6" lift (Bilstein set at 2.1)
1) Has anyone done this?
2) Can you tell me anything I need to worry about?
3) Will I prematurely wear things out quicker or is it safe?
4) Or is it better to go with the 1.25" Rough Country Body Lift
vs. the Ready Lift Kit (2.5"F/1.5"R)
5) Did I or am I going about this the wrong way?
6) I don't know what else to ask, so anything you can tell me would be appreciated.
I want to run Toyo MT 35x12.5x20 with my 20x9 (0 offset) wheels.
I want a mild lift and my hope was 4" but Ill take the above heights if safe.
All your help and input is greatly appreciated