DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - News Desk > 2014 Dodge Ram - Member Of The Month! > MOTM ARCHIVES > 2012 Dodge Ram - MOTM - Archives

Notices

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 08:44 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Electric Blue
Rep:3944
BlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2012 April - Dodge Ram Member Of The Month

Sponsored by:

www.rippmods.com

Congratulations to our April Winner!!

InDeepWaterBlue

And now a word from your winner.....

Thank you everyone for the MOTM nomination!!! It's a huge honor to be nominated and voted on by so many here on the Z!!!

I have to ignore a slight rule and give you all a pic of my truck without me. I'm currently on vacation but I'll add a pic to my build thread when I get back.

Also want to thank everyone for their help and support on the Z, it really is what makes this the best Forum for RAM owners out there

(I'll do my best to make sure this doesn't sound like an online dating profile)
A little bit about myself, my name's actually Steven and I love my truck, but not in that "My Strange Addiction" kind of way. I served 4 year in the US Navy stationed at Naval Base San Diego aka 32nd Street. After I got out I turned to the Dark Side of military contracting for the Army and have been hopping back and forth between the states and Afghanistan for the past 2 years.

Currently Mods: Belltech 2/4 drop, JBA Shorties, K&N 77 Series CAI,LED Interior, 8000k Fog Lights, 8000K Lo/6000K Hi, LED Reverse, Cargo Lights, Color Matched RAM Badges, BT Catch Can,BT Engine Dress Up, BT Eject Button, BT Pistol Grip "T" Shifter, KCCO, 22" Forged R/T Wheels, StopTech Drilled Rotors, 14" Super 44 Muffler, Resonator Delete, 15% Tint, 2800RPM TCI Breakaway Torque Converter

Future Mod ideas: Aggressive Cam, LT Headers, Bottle Fed, Tuner, APM Hood, Hidden PIAA 2100 Fog Lights, Undercover SE Tonneau, AVS Vent Visors, SS Roll Pan, Bed X-Tender, and Bed Mounted Swing Tool Box.
I can't give away all my secrets

Thanks again to everyone for your support past, present, and future!! It's a huge honor to be voted for by everyone here, and the other nominees deserved it as well. Excoastie, ArmyofOne, and Chunkem, you guys are great site supporters with awesome rigs.

Keep up the great work everyone!!!

Like what you see? Support this fine site!

Go here for great how-to's and make sure you know the rules!

Make sure you show off your Ram by posting pics in the GALLERY!!

L.O.B.

Sponsored links
Old 04-30-2012, 09:50 AM

Vehicle: 2011 dodge ram rt
Trim Level: rt
Color: brilliant black pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1061
dodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud of

Woot big grats man welcome to the club now you can send me the 50$ monthly motm fee LOL
Old 04-30-2012, 10:33 AM
Just some guy in Canada

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 QC
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Rep:2581
brad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Steven! Welcome to the Orange Badge Club.

Don't let dodgert fool you. The MOTM fee is only $25/m payable to me, but he is a few months behind.........

Interested in one of my mods?
If it's underlined, it's a link to that mods thread.

2010 Ram 1500 Hemi Sport, 3.92, Leather, NAV, Alpine, Sunroof, Trailer tow, Brake Contoller, Rear Cam
Mods - 3M clear protect, Decals removed, Electric Tailgate Lock, Tow Hooks, Skid Plates, Bed Rug, Pace Edwards Bedlocker Electric Tonneau, Timbren Rear SES, Tinted Tail Lights, Debadged, Grill Blacked Out, Shorty Antenna, Black Chromed Emblems, Lightly tinted front windows, DS Predator, Cabin Air Filter, K&N Drop In, Mufflex (Magnaflo) DOD24M, Sonnax line pressure booster, Volant CAI
Old 04-30-2012, 10:56 AM
Team Bully

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 QC TRX4
Trim Level: SXT
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:1722
ShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant future

Congrats on your member of the month win!!!
Old 04-30-2012, 11:06 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

Congrats! Well deserved, and a great ride!

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:53 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep Water Blue
Rep:611
InDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to all

Thanks everyone!! Brad I'll be sure to get that payment to you right away. Don't be fooled by the Monopoly man in the middle of the $20, it's completely legit
Old 04-30-2012, 02:02 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

You could be like Jackie Moon and write him a REALLY BIG CHECK! Just gotta make sure he cashes it at a bank that has a big check department...

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.
Old 04-30-2012, 02:11 PM

Vehicle: 2014 VW Jetta GLI
Color: Metalic Black
Rep:1358
Excoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud of

Congrats on the win Steven, well deserved

Exco
Oracle Interior LEDs, EGR Vent Visors, Ram eyes, Husky Liner Splash Guards, R/T Badges Front and Rear, LED Light Bar, Stubby Radio Antenna, Custom Shift Knob, ARE LS II bed cover, Bed Rug, Flowmaster 50 series HD, SilverStar Ultra low beams, K&N drop in filter, MOPAR sill guards, Smitty Built nerf bars, 24% tint on the front.
Bill
Old 04-30-2012, 02:25 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep Water Blue
Rep:611
InDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrusnak View Post
You could be like Jackie Moon and write him a REALLY BIG CHECK! Just gotta make sure he cashes it at a bank that has a big check department...
I'll drop it off to him Publishers Clearing House style
Old 04-30-2012, 02:29 PM

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro
Color: Electric Blue
Rep:3944
BlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond repute

Like what you see? Support this fine site!

Go here for great how-to's and make sure you know the rules!

Make sure you show off your Ram by posting pics in the GALLERY!!

L.O.B.

Closed Thread