DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Ram Problems, Complaints, & Solutions - Maintenance & Re > 4TH Generation Dodge Ram 2009+ Dodge Ram Trucks > Body & Interior

Notices

Body & Interior 4th Gen Dodge Ram Body & Interior Problems and Questions.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 01-29-2013, 04:25 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram Laramie 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:365
Pull Ya is just really nicePull Ya is just really nicePull Ya is just really nicePull Ya is just really nice

IMHO-----NEVER EVER GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER!!!!!!!!!!! My experience was a long and painful teacher. Make them send you a statement with the billing amount and always pay by check or money order.
Jay
Sponsored links
Old 01-29-2013, 07:00 PM

Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Rep:3883
Grubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond repute

As long as you cancel or renegotiate BEFORE the expiration of the service date, I don't see a problem with paying by credit card.

If you don't do either, they WILL charge you full-blown price when your expiration is up and auto draft it from the credit card you used for the initial payment. It CLEAR.Y states this in their fine print.

Perhaps you have another type of horror story with Sirius and your credit card number?

Grub out!
Old 02-08-2013, 11:12 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2011 dodge ram
Rep:10
lchais2 is on a distinguished road

i heard they will make great deals if you turn them down a few times.
Old 02-25-2013, 11:28 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Color: Black
Rep:364
spoiler is just really nicespoiler is just really nicespoiler is just really nicespoiler is just really nice

I have heard that they have tremendous flexibility in pricing. If you love it and really want it for years to come ask for a 5-year deal .... or a "forever deal" or whatever you can manage. My neighbor got a 5 year deal for about $49 a year and another friend who drives for a living got a forever deal for $400 up front lifetime membership. Now I don't that is for his lifetime but for the lifetime of the truck. My buddies have no reason to lie to me so give it a try and report back.
Old 03-03-2013, 11:07 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT Big Horn
Color: Silver
Rep:10
Grateful is on a distinguished road

I told them there was a yellow renewal sheet in my truck when i bought it, like others had mentioned..(thank you). And they gave me Six months at 26 dollars....they said renewal will be 86.00 I believe and it's auto billed.
Old 03-04-2013, 02:56 AM
Ram Ham

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1475
KA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud of

Just out of curiosity.. is everyone posting prices on here talking about just radio service? has anyone ever renewed a subscription that included the Travel Link or Traffic options? My current 1 year free trial includes radio, Travel Link and Traffic (which all expire in seven months) and I am curious as to what deals others have gotten for radio and Travel Link? I have decided I am going to drop Traffic as it offers nothing to me living in rural Utah sticks.
Old 03-04-2013, 03:07 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2615
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think the Travel Link does anything worth while, who cares where the nearest theatre or MC Ds is ?
When i get my Income Tax return, i believe that i will get the Traffic Link
I travel a lot & i am always in areas where there is construction going on, i sure would like to know how to detour around it
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle
Old 03-04-2013, 03:43 AM
Ram Ham

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1475
KA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud of

I am totally opposite (although I do agree that theater shows and times and the nearest Taco Bell is relatively useless info in comparison).. I travel a lot too but most of my driving is done on county roads and open country. I try to avoid large cities at all costs (thus my lack of need for the Traffic). I use the gas prices and weather features of the Travel Link almost religiously whenever I am in uncharted territory and they have, so far, performed very well.. having saved me some money at the pump and wasted time on roads too treacherous (by my standards) to travel on due to inclimate weather conditions.
Old 03-15-2013, 03:51 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 SLT
Trim Level: SLT
Color: grey
Rep:17
edd5 is on a distinguished road

My free trial year ended last week and sure enough they cut it off and all I got was the preview channel. I got a letter in the mail offering $159.39 special price annual renewal. Following the advice of posters in this forum I ignored that and called them. I told them that was too expensive for me. At first the rep tried to talk me into it but when I said no thanks, I guess I'll just do without he asked me to hold while he talked to "supervisor". A minute later he offered me a special introductory offer of $86 for a year. So, I said OK I could do that. When he asked for credit card number I asked if renewel was automatic and he said it was at the "regular price" but I could call to cancel if I wanted. I said no, I do not want any automatic renewels, I'd rather have a new expiration date, and that would be the only way I would renew. Bottom line is I now have a new expiration date one year hence with no automatic renewel. So, next year I guess I will go thru it again. Perhaps I should have tried for an even lower price, but I'm happy with the $86 plus some taxes. So, don't pay what they ask, you can get better terms. They are willing to make a deal.
Old 03-21-2013, 12:01 AM

Vehicle: 2012 ram 1500
Trim Level: express rcs 2wd
Color: mineral gray
Rep:24
abouttobeglue is on a distinguished road

My free trial expired in December, they kept calling, I kept declining to renew, they called and offered 50 bucks for a year so I said ok. Will repeat this next year