DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Notices

Off Topic Discussion Anything goes in here! Well, almost!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 08-16-2012, 08:43 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Big Horn 4x4
Color: Bright White Clearcoat
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:310
SS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the rough
Default The Canadia invasion has begun!

Okay

1) Ive officially had snow white for a year, and been a member here for over a year because my site supporter membership expired

2) My stupid aoduighsodifsjqwpeojdasiufhsldf transmission left me awesome stranded on the side of the free way today. I jumped on it to get up to speed and zip, free revs and smells very very very bad (truck has 21K on it). Ive had problems with it before but it finally took a full and complete dooky on me today

3)Costco shoppers in Washington state are ready to start a border war with Canadians, who they say swarm the big-box store like locusts, leaving empty shelves, long lines and no place to park.
A Facebook page called “Bellingham Costco needs a special time just for Americans” was created last month for shoppers of the big-box store in the Washington city just 17 miles south of the U.S.-Canada border. Canadian consumers have apparently flocked south to stock up on cheaper staples like milk, gas and other items at American prices.
“We shouldn’t be limiting access to retail stores based on nationality.”
- Kep Oplinger, Bellingham/Whatcom Chamber of Commerce & Industry

“The lines are crazy,” the Facebook group’s description reads. “The overcrowding is causing some to be rude. We just want to go shopping like everyone else, not go on an adventure.”
The page, which has been “liked” by more than 4,000 users, features rants by shoppers who blast the crowded aisles thanks to “milk madness” and others who threaten to boycott the store should company officials not create a “special time” for only American shoppers.
Other users, however, have criticized the page’s unnecessarily caustic tone and say the real issue is a need for a larger store. Kep Oplinger, president and CEO of Bellingham/Whatcom Chamber of Commerce & Industry, told CBS News he was “rather appalled” by some of the Facebook postings and said the region needs its Canadian influx.
“Watken County’s economy really is reliant upon Canadians coming and shopping and recreating here,” Oplinger told CBS News. “We shouldn’t be limiting access to retail stores based on nationality.”
A Costco spokesperson told CBC News that the company would like to expand the Bellingham store by installing more lines and pumps at its gas station, but there’s no room at the current site. A senior VP told CBC News the store isn't looking to change its policy on shoppers — and that anyone with a membership can shop at any Costco store in the world

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/15...#ixzz23dERQnzK

2011 Big Horn 4x4 -SnowWhite-
1 7/8ths catless ARH ceramic coated longtubes - Sport mirrors-55W 5000K HID low and fogs-LED EVERYTHING
Sponsored links
Old 08-16-2012, 08:54 AM
Addicted to the Z

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500 Limited
Trim Level: Crew Cab 4X4 Limited
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:2463
RansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

1) Welcome back to the Google adds that consume so much load time

2) Sorry to hear about your tranny, at least there is no doubt about a problem and it's under warranty.

3) OMG, this is hilarious. But don't we own Costco ?

Look out here comes Brad
Old 08-16-2012, 09:05 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Electric Blue
Rep:3944
BlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RansRAM View Post
But don't we own Costco ?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...=1006040421812

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Costco

According to this no, we do!

Like what you see? Support this fine site!

Go here for great how-to's and make sure you know the rules!

Make sure you show off your Ram by posting pics in the GALLERY!!

L.O.B.

Old 08-16-2012, 09:09 AM
Addicted to the Z

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500 Limited
Trim Level: Crew Cab 4X4 Limited
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:2463
RansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJet View Post
^^^^ Now that's doing your research
Old 08-16-2012, 09:49 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: '12 RAM 1500
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black
Rep:420
gotbrains230 is just really nicegotbrains230 is just really nicegotbrains230 is just really nicegotbrains230 is just really nicegotbrains230 is just really nice

Man that's sucks your tyranny went out
You still gonna make it to the meet right??

And I've never even heard of Costco until I became a member here haha
Old 08-16-2012, 10:36 AM
Help cure Paulzheimer's

Vehicle: 1995 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Cloaking
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:1761
Warlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Warlock III Send a message via Yahoo to Warlock III

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotbrains230 View Post
Man that's sucks your tyranny went out
You still gonna make it to the meet right??

And I've never even heard of Costco until I became a member here haha
How would that stop him from coming? He just can't bring his date. Oooh his transmission/tranny, sorry.

Woo hoo, now that we've lured them in we can add salt-peter to the milk and trap doors in the Costco. Hoo a piece of candy...ooh a piece of candy...oh a piece of candy...

DISCLAIMER
If you are offended easily don't click on my screen name
Old 08-16-2012, 11:01 AM
Just some guy in Canada

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 QC
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Rep:2581
brad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond repute

Candy! Did someone say Candy!?!?

I thought this thread was about google ads and transmissions.

Now....about the candy......

Interested in one of my mods?
If it's underlined, it's a link to that mods thread.

2010 Ram 1500 Hemi Sport, 3.92, Leather, NAV, Alpine, Sunroof, Trailer tow, Brake Contoller, Rear Cam
Mods - 3M clear protect, Decals removed, Electric Tailgate Lock, Tow Hooks, Skid Plates, Bed Rug, Pace Edwards Bedlocker Electric Tonneau, Timbren Rear SES, Tinted Tail Lights, Debadged, Grill Blacked Out, Shorty Antenna, Black Chromed Emblems, Lightly tinted front windows, DS Predator, Cabin Air Filter, K&N Drop In, Mufflex (Magnaflo) DOD24M, Sonnax line pressure booster, Volant CAI
Old 08-16-2012, 11:13 AM
Team Bully

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 QC TRX4
Trim Level: SXT
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:1722
ShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant future

I heard Candy echoing through the forum is it in here?
Old 08-16-2012, 12:31 PM
Help cure Paulzheimer's

Vehicle: 1995 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Cloaking
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:1761
Warlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Warlock III Send a message via Yahoo to Warlock III

The Canadian trap

DISCLAIMER
If you are offended easily don't click on my screen name
Old 08-16-2012, 07:01 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Big Horn 4x4
Color: Bright White Clearcoat
Rep:310
SS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the rough

Hahaha you guys are relentless. I'm waiting on the phone call from the dealer, I wanted to leave for TX a few hours ago, if they can have me my truck back by tomorrow like they said they could I will beat feet for the meet from the dealership and be there mid Saturday lol

2011 Big Horn 4x4 -SnowWhite-
1 7/8ths catless ARH ceramic coated longtubes - Sport mirrors-55W 5000K HID low and fogs-LED EVERYTHING