DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Media Zone > Dodge Ram Pictures - Photos

Notices

Dodge Ram Pictures - Photos Post pictures of your Dodge Ram here!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 09-05-2012, 09:08 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: sport
Color: Black Metallic
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
PFM is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNugly View Post
have you figured out what side steps you're going with?

and i was gonna ask you, you still liking your calipers painted red?? i like the idea myself....lol i really aint tryin to steal all your ideas but you basically built my dream truck as well.lol i didnt get far enough into your build thread, do you have an aftermarket system? or a programmer? those are my next purchases hopefully.
Sponsored links
Old 09-05-2012, 10:48 AM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram CC 4X4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PX8 Black
Rep:1787
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFM View Post
yea buddy i think im def gonna go with nfabs, been goin over your build man its awesome. my old lady is gonna get em for my bday(Nov.) if i can make it that long before i just buy them myself. lol workin on a afe CAI i found on here for sale now.
Sounds good!
Why not just buy em and have her reimburse you with the cash in a b-day card on your b-day?
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!
Old 09-05-2012, 10:52 AM
Bully's Performance

fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
and i was gonna ask you, you still liking your calipers painted red?? i like the idea myself....lol i really aint tryin to steal all your ideas but you basically built my dream truck as well.lol i didnt get far enough into your build thread, do you have an aftermarket system? or a programmer? those are my next purchases hopefully.
Im liking the painted calipers for sure....
You are not stealing any idea's.....just do it! heck, I saw it on another ram and did it. so you can say I copied someone else.....so go for it.
I will probably be changing the color shortly or once I figure out a theme I want.
Either M5 blue or black calipers and go the all blacked out route.

Programmer...? unfortunately there is nothing for a '11/'12 yet. so nope, don't have one!

Regarding the system - I have everything on my office floor. Just been lazy to install it. So it is not even in my build thread. It will be there once I get it in.
Just doing a 5ch amp and 10" sub and swapping the door speakers out.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Im liking the painted calipers for sure....
You are not stealing any idea's.....just do it! heck, I saw it on another ram and did it. so you can say I copied someone else.....so go for it.
I will probably be changing the color shortly or once I figure out a theme I want.
Either M5 blue or black calipers and go the all blacked out route.

Programmer...? unfortunately there is nothing for a '11/'12 yet. so nope, don't have one!

Regarding the system - I have everything on my office floor. Just been lazy to install it. So it is not even in my build thread. It will be there once I get it in.
Just doing a 5ch amp and 10" sub and swapping the door speakers out.
well if i did that id never get my money back, but aint that how its gonna end up anyways??lol
im right there with you on wantin to paint my calipers but im unsure on color as well.
and on the programmer i meant like a diablo tuner etc...

what setup do you have ready for your system, mine came with the alpines but no stock sub, i really wanna good system but i aint trying to sink a couple grand in some speakers??
Old 09-06-2012, 10:24 AM
Bully's Performance

Quote:
well if i did that id never get my money back, but aint that how its gonna end up anyways??lol
im right there with you on wantin to paint my calipers but im unsure on color as well.
and on the programmer i meant like a diablo tuner etc...

what setup do you have ready for your system, mine came with the alpines but no stock sub, i really wanna good system but i aint trying to sink a couple grand in some speakers??
Just realized you had an '09. There is certainly a tuner for you. Diablo is one of them. For us with '11/'12's, there is zilch!
With black rams, red calipers seem to be the choice of color because of the way it pops out.

System - I have a 10" sealed Attrend box, 10" shallow mount Kenwood Excellon sub that hits pretty hard with the right amp. Hope my amp suffices. It is a kenwood 5ch XR5s. It certainly has more power for the sub than my other one (that will probably go into my wifes vehicle)
You can easily put together a system for our ram (minus a headunit) for under $500.

I think I spent $500 to be exact for door speakers (4), sub, box, amp and wiring kit and it is not a bad system.
Old 09-06-2012, 11:05 AM

thanks man

just saw your submission in the calender thread, lot of beautiful trucks, hope yours makes it man, seems like youve put the love into your truck and deserve a month to show it off, plus ill feel like mine had a chance if yours goes in lmao...
Old 09-06-2012, 11:15 AM
Bully's Performance

Quote:
thanks man

just saw your submission in the calender thread, lot of beautiful trucks, hope yours makes it man, seems like youve put the love into your truck and deserve a month to show it off, plus ill feel like mine had a chance if yours goes in lmao...
Thanks man....there are plenty of nice trucks submitted and only 12 will get chosen. If mine does, that will be amazing and humbling.
Certainly snap some pics and submit yours.

You never know what they are looking for
Old 09-15-2012, 11:39 PM
Team Bully

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 QC TRX4
Trim Level: SXT
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:1713
ShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant future

Great looking truck. Looks pretty bad ass with that set up of wheels and tires you got.
Old 09-16-2012, 12:53 AM
Bully's Performance

PFM, anything new lately?
Old 09-25-2012, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnC13 View Post
Great looking truck. Looks pretty bad ass with that set up of wheels and tires you got.
thanks man i appreciate it

Quote:
PFM, anything new lately?
fast,
not lately, had to replace windshield that cracked, so im takin it hopefully this weekend to get the whole thing tinted this time instead of just the "eyebrow" strip. been on vacation the last two weeks so i havent been on the boards, but i know you have further modded or re-done something?????? lol
when the wallet recoups from the vacation, im hopein to start crossin off some of the wish list items. just dont know where to start i feel like im way behind lol