So it has been debadged and today I added hood spears. I got them of Ebay from Elite Limited. There is another seller with a similar product for less but I did not like the way the back end of the spear was cut straight off. I used the wet method to apply them. Not going to lie . . . its a pain in the ass to get them perfect. Not hard, but a pain. It takes patience. A quick note on the seller. Although the kit was good quality, they point you to there website for instructions that are worthless, and they charge for a video.
I am quite happy with the results. Next mod is to paint the door handles body color, and then I am adding Amp Research step bars. She is done after that.