DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds When you are modding everything on your Dodge Ram, this is the place to showcase the build.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 09-18-2012, 02:34 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

airade cold air intake installed now, badges all removed headed to the auto store for some adhesive remover and a 3m polishing will will upload those pics soon, does anyone know why my edit feature on my original post is gone i can not see it al that is there is the quote button?

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!

Last edited by Bully's Performance; 09-18-2012 at 02:38 PM.
Sponsored links
Old 09-18-2012, 03:07 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: .
Rep:4371
Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

after so many post on your thread the older posts are not editable anymore.
Old 09-18-2012, 03:09 PM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: '15 Ram 1500 Longhorn EcoD
Trim Level: CC, 6'4", 3.92, LSD
Color: Granite Crystal
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:1787
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhinkle1989 View Post
airade cold air intake installed now, badges all removed headed to the auto store for some adhesive remover and a 3m polishing will will upload those pics soon, does anyone know why my edit feature on my original post is gone i can not see it al that is there is the quote button?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asur View Post
after so many post on your thread the older posts are not editable anymore.
What Asur said
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!
Old 09-18-2012, 04:20 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

airade coa fresh out of the box

cold air intake installed in truck

then i did a 0-50 run with camera insade cab with windows up to here the difference between stock and not stock, i still have stock exaust but here is a link to the video.

i will be uploading more pics when i get done with the badge removal, i almost have all the adhesive off then all i have to do is buff it back out wash the truck and take more pics then upload. thanks for following my build process everyone.

based off my list of parts in my original post what would be the next step in my build if you were doing it?

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!
Old 09-18-2012, 04:24 PM
Bully's Performance

fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
then i did a 0-50 run with camera insade cab with windows up to here the difference between stock and not stock, i still have stock exaust but here is a link to the video.

i will be uploading more pics when i get done with the badge removal, i almost have all the adhesive off then all i have to do is buff it back out wash the truck and take more pics then upload. thanks for following my build process everyone.

based off my list of parts in my original post what would be the next step in my build if you were doing it?
Doesnt just the sound on its own make it worth it?
Old 09-18-2012, 04:47 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNugly View Post
Doesnt just the sound on its own make it worth it?
yes indeed, in a little while i might go out again and do a run and not let up this time when the tires squeel and just stay on it, oh by the way if anyone cares to know i did not turn off the traction controll it was still on. but i do notice a bit more acceleration and it feels like it pulls a bit harder now. i love this airaid coa not to bad. i gave 287.15 delivered then about 45 minutes to install on my own.

Old 09-18-2012, 05:30 PM
Bully's Performance

Quote:
yes indeed, in a little while i might go out again and do a run and not let up this time when the tires squeel and just stay on it, oh by the way if anyone cares to know i did not turn off the traction controll it was still on. but i do notice a bit more acceleration and it feels like it pulls a bit harder now. i love this airaid coa not to bad. i gave 287.15 delivered then about 45 minutes to install on my own.
Sweet. Cant wait to see that vid
Old 09-19-2012, 10:40 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

New video up on the youtube guys, did this one today up hill on the on ramp like 20-70mph heres the link , will upload more picks of badge removal soon house flooded last night busted water pipe so gotta wash the truck before i take and upload picks.

Old 09-19-2012, 11:24 PM
Bully's Performance

Another sweet video.
I see you are having fun
Old 09-19-2012, 11:37 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

sorry guys and gals the stupid youtube set the video to private it has been fixed now lol i cant figure out how to take that default off when uploading from my cell phone