DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds
Register Advertising Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Notices

Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds When you are modding everything on your Dodge Ram, this is the place to showcase the build.


Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #81  
Old 11-05-2012, 10:21 PM
1ofakind's Avatar
1ofakind 1ofakind is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Edson, Alberta, Canada
Age: 21
Posts: 146
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: maximum steel
Rep Power: 0
Rep:13
1ofakind is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by websterc View Post
ahah and the curse of the uninstalled headlights continues!

I highly recommend a supercharger! although when you decide its time send me a PM and ill give you some recommendations!
i wish, its a night and day difference, but i have a 2012, not sure if they are able to be boosted...?

the other thing is my warranty..... only got 2300kms on it
__________________
6k Lows & Fogs / 40" SR / 308's / 325 60 20's / Husky Mats / 5% Tint / Debadged / Wrapped Dash / 2" Level / Ez-Down /

Last edited by 1ofakind; 11-05-2012 at 10:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
  #82  
Old 11-05-2012, 10:27 PM
fastNugly @ BP's Avatar
fastNugly @ BP fastNugly @ BP is offline
Bully's Performance

 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 18,081
Gender: Male
Vehicle: '15 Ram 1500 Longhorn EcoD
Trim Level: CC, 6'4", 3.92, LSD
Color: Granite Crystal
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep Power: 16
Rep:1787
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ofakind View Post
i wish, its a night and day difference, but i have a 2012, not sure if they are able to be boosted...?

the other thing is my warranty..... only got 2300kms on it
I'd wait like what I'm doing.
I got 15k and itching to do this
__________________


click here ---> Got Factory Air Suspension? - Want to Lift or Lower? <---click here


sales@bullysperformance.com

Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 11-05-2012, 11:11 PM
1ofakind's Avatar
1ofakind 1ofakind is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Edson, Alberta, Canada
Age: 21
Posts: 146
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: maximum steel
Rep Power: 0
Rep:13
1ofakind is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNugly View Post
I'd wait like what I'm doing.
I got 15k and itching to do this

im going to...
__________________
6k Lows & Fogs / 40" SR / 308's / 325 60 20's / Husky Mats / 5% Tint / Debadged / Wrapped Dash / 2" Level / Ez-Down /
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 11-05-2012, 11:21 PM
fastNugly @ BP's Avatar
fastNugly @ BP fastNugly @ BP is offline
Bully's Performance

 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 18,081
Gender: Male
Vehicle: '15 Ram 1500 Longhorn EcoD
Trim Level: CC, 6'4", 3.92, LSD
Color: Granite Crystal
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep Power: 16
Rep:1787
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ofakind View Post
im going to...
I would. You still haven't fully broken your truck in yet
__________________


click here ---> Got Factory Air Suspension? - Want to Lift or Lower? <---click here


sales@bullysperformance.com

Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 02-25-2013, 03:09 PM
Bgrthnurhemi Bgrthnurhemi is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 28
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2011 dodge ram
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep Power: 0
Rep:10
Bgrthnurhemi is on a distinguished road
Default

WebsterC - Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, but I don't have enough posts to shoot you a pm. I been talking to Andrew (fastnugly) over on d....talk and he mentioned you had a Ripp supercharger. So after finding you on here and reading your entire "boost slut" thread I was wondering if you would provide me with some "recommendations" like you were going to do for another member on here.

I have a 2011 Ram and I purchased a Ripp Supercharger a couple weeks ago and it is sitting in my garage waiting for Ripp/Diablo to release the boost maps for the 2011.

So far my truck has 4.56s, ARH LT's 1 3/4 with cats, magnaflow, Diablo Trinity, Moes 87mm TB, AirAid intake and V6 fan. Waiting to be installed with the supercharger are an Edge 2600 stall billet converter, mag hytec deep tranny pan and a Sheradon stage II valve body.

Any recommendations about the Ripp supercharger itself or install would be greatly appreciated. I am not on this forum much, but spend a great deal of time on d....talk under the same username - bgrthnurhemi. Thanks man!!!

Thanks. Robert.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 02-27-2013, 12:21 AM
fastNugly @ BP's Avatar
fastNugly @ BP fastNugly @ BP is offline
Bully's Performance

 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 18,081
Gender: Male
Vehicle: '15 Ram 1500 Longhorn EcoD
Trim Level: CC, 6'4", 3.92, LSD
Color: Granite Crystal
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep Power: 16
Rep:1787
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgrthnurhemi View Post
WebsterC - Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, but I don't have enough posts to shoot you a pm. I been talking to Andrew (fastnugly) over on d....talk and he mentioned you had a Ripp supercharger. So after finding you on here and reading your entire "boost slut" thread I was wondering if you would provide me with some "recommendations" like you were going to do for another member on here.

I have a 2011 Ram and I purchased a Ripp Supercharger a couple weeks ago and it is sitting in my garage waiting for Ripp/Diablo to release the boost maps for the 2011.

So far my truck has 4.56s, ARH LT's 1 3/4 with cats, magnaflow, Diablo Trinity, Moes 87mm TB, AirAid intake and V6 fan. Waiting to be installed with the supercharger are an Edge 2600 stall billet converter, mag hytec deep tranny pan and a Sheradon stage II valve body.

Any recommendations about the Ripp supercharger itself or install would be greatly appreciated. I am not on this forum much, but spend a great deal of time on d....talk under the same username - bgrthnurhemi. Thanks man!!!

Thanks. Robert.
Hey Robert!
WebsterC cannot log onto these boards. He is having some off errors and has not been able to get on since November.
Send me an email and ill fire it over to him and hopefully I can get you to connect that way.
__________________


click here ---> Got Factory Air Suspension? - Want to Lift or Lower? <---click here


sales@bullysperformance.com

Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Advertisement






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:18 PM.


= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors