DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Buy - Sell - Trade > Miscellaneous For Sale

Notices

Miscellaneous For Sale Post anything you have for sale in here that is not related to the Dodge Ram.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2012, 11:19 PM
US Army Retired

Vehicle: '11 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Brilliant Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1189
ArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud of
Default WA/TX-Stanley Vidmar Tool Cabinets!!!

Hey there RamForumZ, I am looking to unload a set of Stanley Vidmar Rollable Toolboxes/Bolt Bins. I used them to hold my detailing supplies, and random tools. Here they are:

^Keys

^They are the real deal!

^What I used them for...

^I still have most of the slat-dividers.

Now, new, these go for around $1500 a piece. I bought them off my dad, they were in his shop for a year, they are 3 years old roughly. Still in great shape, all wheels work, all drawers work, keys have never been used and they are taped to the top of each box. They have a few dings and scratches/scuffs, but lets face it...they are TOOL boxes.

When Dad locked the shop each night he figured no sense in locking the boxes so he taped them to the top so the keys wouldnt get lost. Business got sold a year later, I picked them up and I have had them for 2 years. I am selling them because I live in an apartment and really do not have the room, nor the need. I may be moving cross-country in the next year or so when I leave the army and I am trying to amass all the cash I can while at the same time unloading things I don't need so I don't have to move them.

I am asking $1500 firm for the pair. **I will personally deliver anywhere between Portland OR and Bellvue WA, and I would even be willing to deliver as far east as Yakima WA or even Spokane WA.** If you are not local to the PNW, and you want to ship them, the price is the same, and the buyer will incur the shipping costs, as well as organize the shipping through the carrier of your choice. I am pretty sure DHL will ship them, I am almost certain FedEx and UPS wont do it due to weight/size and I am positive USPS wont even touch it. They weigh roughly 100-150lbs each empty. In turn, I will bubble wrap them and make sure they are clean and ready for shipment.

If for some reason this product is not what you expected, return it to me and I will return your money to you, no questions asked. I will answer PM's, or you can email me at armyofone2006@remove_this_part_gmail.com. If you would like more/detailed images I would be happy to oblige. Looking forward to doing business with you.

EDIT: I will also personally deliver (and cover all expenditures) anywhere in within a 100 mile radius of Dallas/Fort Worth for an additional fee of $500. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/B] Tacoma, WA (where I am stationed) to you. I will deliver right to your door. If you would like to call a trailer rental place local to me (Tacoma WA) and rent me a trailer, I will deliver for a $250 fee (to cover extra fuel towing a trailer, since I will be coming this way anyway it shouldn't be a lot).

To Recap Prices:

Normal Price: $1500+shipping
Delivered Local (PNW): $1500 and I will eat the fuel.

Delivered to Dallas/Fort Worth seller handling everything--$2,000, The additional funds cover enclosed trailer rental and extra fuel on my trip.

Delivered to Dallas/Fort Worth buyer handling Trailer Rental--$1750, The extra $250 covers fuel.

2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring w/Tech Pack-6000K HID's, 20% tint, 35mpg, so I will leave it alone.
2002 Ford Focus ZTW Wagon-loaded, tinted, tunes and commuting. 163k miles and counting...

Sponsored links
Old 07-28-2012, 02:03 AM
"Just living the dream"

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram Longhorn
Trim Level: Longhorn Rambox
Color: Prairie Pearl / White Gold Trim
Rep:1634
Chunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant future

Good luck with the sale....They look like they are in great shape...Shouldn't last too long......

Enjoy RamForumZ? Support your forum and become a SITE SUPPORTER today!

Please be sure you understand the Ram ForumZ RULES

"MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE SITE"
Old 09-16-2012, 10:10 PM
US Army Retired

ArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud of

$1500+Shipping guys, you wont find this deal anywhere else!

2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring w/Tech Pack-6000K HID's, 20% tint, 35mpg, so I will leave it alone.
2002 Ford Focus ZTW Wagon-loaded, tinted, tunes and commuting. 163k miles and counting...

Old 11-29-2012, 11:18 PM
US Army Retired

Cabinets are sold!

Closed Thread