DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds When you are modding everything on your Dodge Ram, this is the place to showcase the build.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 11-30-2012, 12:51 AM
Ram Ham

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1463
KA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud of

Some American's do have accents.. I am not one of them though..

And I go to whoever has what I want to buy. I learned about these flaps from reading the 'archives' (really old threads) here and went searching for them.. could not find them anywhere.. tried Bing, Google, Amazon, eBay, etc.. nothing. Just got lucky that the member whose thread I stumbled on from mid 2011 replied to my PM.
Sponsored links
Old 11-30-2012, 12:54 AM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram CC 4X4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1769
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA1OTE View Post
Some American's do have accents.. I am not one of them though..

And I go to whoever has what I want to buy. I learned about these flaps from reading the 'archives' (really old threads) here and went searching for them.. could not find them anywhere.. tried Bing, Google, Amazon, eBay, etc.. nothing. Just got lucky that the member whose thread I stumbled on from mid 2011 replied to my PM.
Sweet! When do you get the mud flaps?
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!
Old 11-30-2012, 01:00 AM
Ram Ham

KA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNugly View Post
Sweet! When do you get the mud flaps?
I know, right!
Well, I called and paid them this morning.. said they would go and pre-drill some install holes for me.. then get them in the mail via Expedited Parcel to USA (your version of our postal service, I'm guessing?). This service quotes 5 business days to my address.. so.. next Friday, or a week from Monday I suppose.
Old 11-30-2012, 01:11 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 4x4 Hemi
Trim Level: SXT
Color: Black
Rep:172
4x4Hemi has a spectacular aura about4x4Hemi has a spectacular aura about

i still find it funny/awesome how much you plan everything haha. i still think you should try your hand at extreme couponing
Old 11-30-2012, 01:20 AM
Ram Ham

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4Hemi View Post
i still find it funny/awesome how much you plan everything haha. i still think you should try your hand at extreme couponing
Well, the way I figure it is this..

Life throws enough surprises at me often enough to keep me on my toes.. so when it comes to my rig, I know some will still slip through and creep up on me, that's just Murphy's Law.. but I prefer little to no surprises.

Personal motto: Hope for the best, plan for the worst.
That way, you are never completely surprised or disappointed.. but always have a stack of coupons for when life strikes! hehehe
Old 11-30-2012, 01:22 AM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram CC 4X4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PX8 Black
Rep:1769
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA1OTE View Post
I know, right!
Well, I called and paid them this morning.. said they would go and pre-drill some install holes for me.. then get them in the mail via Expedited Parcel to USA (your version of our postal service, I'm guessing?). This service quotes 5 business days to my address.. so.. next Friday, or a week from Monday I suppose.
Nope!
Expedited Parcel (similar to your priority service) is simply the form of travel or service that is being used.
It's actually going through Canada Post which transitions to USPS
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!
Old 11-30-2012, 01:23 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

haha oh i agree! ive had that happen a bunch already, i just got tired of researching everything so much haha gives me a headache looking for the best price on everything i want and from someone i can trust :P some times im like "i dont feel like looking, i dont care if i dont get the best deal right now, i just want it"

needless to say, i regret my actions later on
Old 11-30-2012, 01:31 AM
Ram Ham

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNugly View Post
Nope!
Expedited Parcel (similar to your priority service) is simply the form of travel or service that is being used.
It's actually going through Canada Post which transitions to USPS
Oh, sweet. Thanks for the explanation. Now I know how to expect it to be delivered!

Quote:
haha oh i agree! ive had that happen a bunch already, i just got tired of researching everything so much haha gives me a headache looking for the best price on everything i want and from someone i can trust :P some times im like "i dont feel like looking, i dont care if i dont get the best deal right now, i just want it"

needless to say, i regret my actions later on
Believe it or not, but I reach that point at times too. That is usually when I turn my computer off and walk away for a few days, just checking email as needed on my phone. LOL

But for the most part, I thoroughly enjoy the hunt for a good deal. Case in point, my mom's wall oven tanked on her last month and since it was still under warranty the company offered her a replacement, another of their line. She was leery and asked me to research it and other makes and models for comparable deals. She ended up getting a full refund for hers and turned around and bought one from the spreadsheet I compiled for her.

Now this is one of my more extreme hunts, I don't usually go into as much detail as I did for her request. But... if you ever want to get something and you're strapped tighter than normal... feel free to hit me up for some pricing help! I'm always in the mood for a good hunt. It just sometimes get boring when its for me.. but for others it is energizing!

I also usually always have a list of current coupon codes, discount codes and promotional offer codes.. or know how to find them
Old 11-30-2012, 01:36 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

hahaha wow thats amazing. i dont know if ive ever met someone so interesting, that theyve actually made a SPREADSHEET ON WASHING MACHINES lol!! Well if you enjoy it so much i might just have to take you up on that lol :P hmm ill have to think if i need anything right now
Old 11-30-2012, 01:43 AM
Ram Ham

Quote:
hahaha wow thats amazing. i dont know if ive ever met someone so interesting, that theyve actually made a SPREADSHEET ON WASHING MACHINES lol!! Well if you enjoy it so much i might just have to take you up on that lol :P hmm ill have to think if i need anything right now
LOL Well, like I said, the wall oven search was a little more detailed than I normally get.. my mom is very specific with her requests and so my results must be also.

Though, to be honest, I have a spreadsheet for my Ram.. tabs for miscellaneous wants and a tab for running totals for everything I've purchased so far.. including the dates, location, and serial numbers (when applicable).. so if I ever experience a problem with an item that came with a warranty, I can quickly find the info and contact the company or supplier for assistance. A little more work than most do, but I have had this method pay off in the past and save lots of time in some instances.

Yes, please PM me if you have something you'd like help with. My husband is in Germany for work for the next week and I have no appointments scheduled, unfortunately. So I could use something productive to do. LOL