DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds When you are modding everything on your Dodge Ram, this is the place to showcase the build.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 05-02-2013, 02:33 PM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram CC 4X4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1769
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA1OTE View Post
So.. just educated myself on Gatty...

Not so sure if I should go..
On one hand, I can afford the time and the gas and the hotels..
On the other hand, I would have to sell my hubby on it and I wouldn't think my truck would be welcome as it just isn't nearly as tricked out as most others who posted their registrations.
Just not sold on the idea myself that it would be a good idea.

Don't get me wrong.. I would love the opportunity to meet (what seems like) 85% of the forum members - you all seem to live on the eastern seaboard - but I am not planning on doing nearly s much to my Ram as y'all.. so I feel (perhaps incorrectly) that I, and my Ram, would be out of place..

I dunno... just ranting in the middle of the night... like usual.. lol

Would there be a trophy for the Rams who travel the furthest to show up? If that's the case, Matt (I believe is his name) from Alaska and I would be front runners on that.. LOL
Quote:
Holy crap... just looked up Mapquest directions for driving from my driveway to the hotel parking lot...

27 hrs 39 mins / 1788.75 miles

And that's only one way!
I say go!
We are meeting an hour outside of the event location and Ramvoying in....
It will be the 'Z' crew
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!
Sponsored links
Old 05-02-2013, 10:08 PM
RAM

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:290
Rich859 is a jewel in the roughRich859 is a jewel in the roughRich859 is a jewel in the rough

You should go! Its a great way to meet members onthe Z. I'm going and my truck is no where near tricked out. Basically just have some wheels, tires and a level kit

Too many mods to list. Full list can be found on my profile.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:03 PM
Bully's Performance

fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich859 View Post
You should go! Its a great way to meet members onthe Z. I'm going and my truck is no where near tricked out. Basically just have some wheels, tires and a level kit
Yup. And looking forward to meeting you all
Put faces to names
Old 05-03-2013, 12:04 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 RAM Sport CC 4x4
Color: Black
Rep:623
bighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNugly@discountautoperformance View Post
Yup. And looking forward to meeting you all
Put faces to names
Peer pressure! Peer pressure! Peer pressure!
Old 05-03-2013, 12:47 AM
Bully's Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighemi04 View Post
Peer pressure! Peer pressure! Peer pressure!
I like this.....
But he is right, come out and meet the crew
Make it a weekend with the hubby too!
I'm sure he will like many vehicles there
Old 05-18-2013, 03:17 PM
Ram Ham

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Rep:1463
KA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud of

Well.. I am back from Cancun and wow am I beat! Really not looking forward to returning to work on Monday! Ugh.

As for Gatty.. hubby and I discussed it and he said it sounds like a fun getaway for us (we like road trips).. but we need more time to plan for that looooong of a road trip. So we are planning on attending next year. Seeing as how I just learned about it a month ago, it was too short of notice for us to go this year. But alas!! We shall see you all at Gatty 2014!

I am picking right back up on my Ram.. we are going to be buying the Big Rig Ice (with courtesy light feature) and a bull bar later today. I am just working the numbers and balancing discounts to see which site offers the best deal right now before I pull the trigger. If all goes well, I will be installing both 'mods' within 2 weeks. And, as always, pictures will soon follow.

I will be mounting KC SlimLites to my bull bar eventually.. but I figured I need to have a plan of attack and need to buy and install the bull bar first lol.. but yet another set of lights are in my Ram's near future.
Old 05-18-2013, 04:22 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 2500 Crew Cab 4x4
Color: Inferno Red Crystal Pearl
Engine: 2007-2011 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 650lb/ft
Rep:2006
Arth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds good! I think you will enjoy the bigrig ice. I am very jealous. If I knew for sure I could sell mine I would go grab a set of those because they are VERY bright when they light up with the courtesy lights.

See my old Mod thread and it's Journey here

Current Mod thread here
Old 05-18-2013, 04:44 PM
Ram Ham

KA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud of

Thanks for the video! I want the Ice version even more now that I've seen it in action. Worth the $30 difference, IMO.

I've submitted a best offer on eBay. Seller is an auth. dealer of Recon products.. has the kit listed at $179.95 with free shipping and says the item will ship directly from Recon's warehouse.. Recon's site has the same price.. but with tbdodge I can knock it down to $152.96 (before $14.99 shipping).. so I offered the eBay seller $152.96 and shall see if s/he accepts..
Old 05-18-2013, 06:40 PM
Bully's Performance

Quote:
Well.. I am back from Cancun and wow am I beat! Really not looking forward to returning to work on Monday! Ugh.

As for Gatty.. hubby and I discussed it and he said it sounds like a fun getaway for us (we like road trips).. but we need more time to plan for that looooong of a road trip. So we are planning on attending next year. Seeing as how I just learned about it a month ago, it was too short of notice for us to go this year. But alas!! We shall see you all at Gatty 2014!

I am picking right back up on my Ram.. we are going to be buying the Big Rig Ice (with courtesy light feature) and a bull bar later today. I am just working the numbers and balancing discounts to see which site offers the best deal right now before I pull the trigger. If all goes well, I will be installing both 'mods' within 2 weeks. And, as always, pictures will soon follow.

I will be mounting KC SlimLites to my bull bar eventually.. but I figured I need to have a plan of attack and need to buy and install the bull bar first lol.. but yet another set of lights are in my Ram's near future.
What bull bar are you deciding on?
Old 05-18-2013, 09:19 PM
Ram Ham

The Hunter stainless steel.. here on eBay
Really like the design and the mounting method.. can still use my tow hooks..