DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram Performance Mods - Engine - 5.7 HEMI V8

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram Performance Mods - Engine - 5.7 HEMI V8 Discuss modifying your Dodge Ram with Performance Parts and Accessories!
Factory Spec: 5.7-liter HEMI® V8 engine - 390 horsepower, 407 lb-ft of torque.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 10-30-2012, 07:55 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 1500 Ram Crew Cab
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
IBeCarl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to IBeCarl

was having a good day until now, hopefully i can ship it back because its worthless right now and i haven't opened it
Old 10-30-2012, 07:57 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 RCSB 4X4
Trim Level: Express
Color: Flame Red
Rep:173
Unfairkickazz93 has a spectacular aura aboutUnfairkickazz93 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBeCarl View Post
was having a good day until now, hopefully i can ship it back because its worthless right now and i haven't opened it
I think they are going to get it out soon. However, It shouldnt be a problem. Where did you get it?
MODS- QTP Exhaust Cutout, ARH Long-tube Headers, HornBlasters Train Horn, HemiFever Tuned, Linex bedliner, Painted mirrors and door handles, 14" magnaflow muffler, Cabin air filter, BakFlip G2 tonneau cover, Black 17" Sport Edition TK5 Wheels, K&N CAI, BT Catch can, 85mm Throttle body, Upper glovebox Mod, Recon Black Projector headlights, Retroshops- Tinted LED Tails including 3rd brake.
Old 10-30-2012, 08:03 PM

Vehicle: 2012 1500 Ram Crew Cab
IBeCarl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to IBeCarl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfairkickazz93 View Post
I think they are going to get it out soon. However, It shouldnt be a problem. Where did you get it?
auto-anything. well the shipment has not arrived or anything so will see
Old 10-30-2012, 08:11 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 RCSB 4X4
Trim Level: Express
Color: Flame Red
Rep:173
Unfairkickazz93 has a spectacular aura aboutUnfairkickazz93 has a spectacular aura about

I am pretty sure autoanything has a 30 return policy.
MODS- QTP Exhaust Cutout, ARH Long-tube Headers, HornBlasters Train Horn, HemiFever Tuned, Linex bedliner, Painted mirrors and door handles, 14" magnaflow muffler, Cabin air filter, BakFlip G2 tonneau cover, Black 17" Sport Edition TK5 Wheels, K&N CAI, BT Catch can, 85mm Throttle body, Upper glovebox Mod, Recon Black Projector headlights, Retroshops- Tinted LED Tails including 3rd brake.
Old 10-30-2012, 08:29 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Sport
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:111
TheBlackHemi will become famous soon enoughTheBlackHemi will become famous soon enough

15% restocking fee applies to returned trinity's.....sorry fellas but us 2011 guys have waited twice as long so I can't feel all that bad for you'll if being a week or two behind on the tuning curve is all you see.
Old 10-30-2012, 08:37 PM

Vehicle: 2012 ram 1500 2wd express rcsb
Trim Level: express
Color: black clear coat
jlibert is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhinkle1989 View Post
oh im sorry to here you had to pay retail this would upset me as you can get them everywhere for $480 a week ago to about $540 depending on where you got it from, i would send that thing back demand a refund and get one from somewhere else and save $50-$100 then by time you get that one returned and the new one delivered the tunes might be available

only reason I didn't buy from autoanything for 479 is the fact that diablo has map pricing which prohibits retailers from selling any less than 599. If you had an issue (fried ecm, etc) good luck getting diablo to stand behind it. For another $130, I decided to buy from an approved dealer. 479 does sound a lot better than 599 though, and the chances of having a problem are very slim, so I don't blame you guys for doing it at all.

please correct me if i'm wrong about any of the info above, it was assembled from a couple quick web searches.

-jp
Old 10-30-2012, 08:52 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram
Color: Mineral Grey
Rep:22
FromFordtoRAM is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackHemi View Post
15% restocking fee applies to returned trinity's.....sorry fellas but us 2011 guys have waited twice as long so I can't feel all that bad for you'll if being a week or two behind on the tuning curve is all you see.
The issue is not knowing if it is a week or two or three. Combine that with being made to believe it was coming today and it sucks. Nobody basically lied to you about when your truck would have tuning capabilities, so I'm sorry, but it's not the same thing.
Old 10-30-2012, 09:47 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

Well I hate to be that guy but if you're complaining about this, you shouldn't have bought the product before it was released. Stop whining over a tuner. I would never buy anything on a rumor, it's just stupid.

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.
Old 10-30-2012, 09:47 PM

Vehicle: 2012
Trim Level: R/T
Color: Grey
SD22 is on a distinguished road

I think we are F***ED cause they are slow...
Old 10-30-2012, 10:03 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: Full Garage!
Trim Level: ....
Rep:48
AJ@AutoAnything.com is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlibert View Post
only reason I didn't buy from autoanything for 479 is the fact that diablo has map pricing which prohibits retailers from selling any less than 599. If you had an issue (fried ecm, etc) good luck getting diablo to stand behind it. For another $130, I decided to buy from an approved dealer. 479 does sound a lot better than 599 though, and the chances of having a problem are very slim, so I don't blame you guys for doing it at all.

please correct me if i'm wrong about any of the info above, it was assembled from a couple quick web searches.

-jp
I don't blame JP for this as this was a rumor created on another forum, but before this rumor goes any further I need to stop it. Buying from AutoAnything still gets you the same warranty as if you were buying it from any other company. I won't go into it to far but this rumor was started by a member who runs a competing company, they also run the forum. I created an account and posted letting everyone know this same thing and my post was deleted and my account was locked. Sorry JP don't mean to pick on you but just didn't want this to go any further. We are now offering another special, PM me if interested.
-AJ

Click the ^banner^ and save up to 16% on Dodge Ram mods.
We price match, simply call 888-591-8563 or
Click-to-liveChat and we'll beat ANY price by $1.

Need a Tonneau cover? Research guide here.