DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Chassis - Drive Line - Suspension - Wheels and Tires - LIFTING - Dodge Ram 4x4, 2x4

Notices

Custom Chassis - Drive Line - Suspension - Wheels and Tires - LIFTING - Dodge Ram 4x4, 2x4 Discuss anything related to Custom Dodge Ram Wheels, Tires, Brakes, Suspension Mods, Chassis Mods and Tuning, Towing options, Driveline, 4x4, Differentials, Sway Bars, Lifting Springs, Body Lifts, Strut Braces, etc.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 11-08-2012, 02:10 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2006 Dodge Ram 3500
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Red
Engine: 2005-20?? 359ci (5.9L) Cummins ISB 610 24-Valve Diesel I6 325hp 610 lb/ft
Rep:24
BrandonMski is on a distinguished road
Default Am I just going to have to bite the bullet here?

To make this short, I'm looking for a 5" suspension lift. I don't want to use coil spacers and lift blocks. I want 5 additional inches of spring (I have no problem using an "add a leaf"). I have only found Skyjacker kits that accommodate this but I don't want to pay $1800. I've heard of people buying Skyjacker springs and buying everything else from cheaper companies. What should I do here?
Sponsored links
Old 11-08-2012, 07:00 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

what is the exact model of you truck i will see what i can do for you i am a pro at piecing stuff together (now that is) didnt used to be, but i need the exact model of the truck, is it a 4x4 and what motor do you have in there? let me know asap and i will see what i can find you tonight before i stop for the day

Thanks
Jeremiah

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!
Old 11-09-2012, 05:47 AM

Engine: 2005-20?? 359ci (5.9L) Cummins ISB 610 24-Valve Diesel I6 325hp 610 lb/ft

jhinkle, It's a 2000 Ram 1500 4x4 Sport 5.2L. I hope I didn't reply to late. Thank you!
Old 11-09-2012, 09:12 AM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonMski View Post
jhinkle, It's a 2000 Ram 1500 4x4 Sport 5.2L. I hope I didn't reply to late. Thank you!
this is the only 5" kit i have that is an ad a leaf only and doesnt utilize blocks.

it can be yours delivered to your door for $1675.00

Part Number: D5012K-N

• SKYJACKER
  • 5 Inch Lift Kit with shocks
  • Lift Height: 5 inches
  • Front Lift: Coil Springs
  • Rear Lift: Rear Add-A-Leaf
  • Front & Rear Nitro Gas Charged Shocks W/ Shock Boots
  • Includes:Upper & Lower Link Arms & Relocation Brackets / Track Bar Bracket / Sway Bar Bracket / Pitman Arm / Brake Lines / Bump Stops
  • Max Tire Size:35 X 12.5
  • Wheel Size:15-16 X 10
  • Backspace: 4.625

Skyjacker offers a huge range of lift heights and levels of performance for most Chevrolet, GMC, Dodge, Ford, Jeep and Toyota vehicles. Go beyond the basic lift kit and get into a Skyjacker performance suspension package! Skyjacker Suspension products are the result of more than 35 years of new product engineering and innovation. We take pride in every product that we design, test, and sell. The suspensions we manufacture are for the vehicles you drive.

Our current hours are Sunday through Saturday 9:00am-9:00pm

currently we are only accepting phone order we apologize for any inconvenience our website is still under construction.

Shipping:free to the lower 48 state via ups, R&L carriers, Fedex, or USPS tracking numbers will be provided with 2-3 business days on average although in some circumstances within 1-2 business days

We accept PayPal, Visa and Mastercard via PayPal.

We are offering this product to all Ramforumz member for $1675.00 with free shipping to the lower 48 states!!!

Thanks
Jeremiah Hinkle
Lathrop, mo
855-432-3278 toll free
816-686-2176 personal number(i can answer simple questions via text on this number for all orders please call our toll free number above.)
jhinkle@discountautoperformance.com personal email

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!
Old 11-10-2012, 04:30 PM

Thank you! I won't be able to order via phone for a few more weeks. What is the difference between D5012K and D5012K-N? Basically what does the N mean?
Old 11-11-2012, 12:21 AM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonMski View Post
Thank you! I won't be able to order via phone for a few more weeks. What is the difference between D5012K and D5012K-N? Basically what does the N mean?
it is just the part number is all, when i do a search for d5012k is doesn't even pull anything, there are over 60 kits for your truck made by skyjacker, so there is alot of part numbers this one just so happens to have a -n but i do not see like a "base" kit of D5012k if you will.

Thanks
Jeremiah Hinkle

here within the next week or so we should have our website ready to place online orders