DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Buy - Sell - Trade > Dodge Ram Parts and Accessories for Sale - Trade - Want To Buy!
Register Advertising Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Dodge Ram Parts and Accessories for Sale - Trade - Want To Buy! Post your Dodge Ram Parts and Accessories for sale in this forum. No Vendor Sales.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 08-30-2012, 03:01 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2011 ram 1500
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: White
Rep:210
Rkeytek has a spectacular aura aboutRkeytek has a spectacular aura aboutRkeytek has a spectacular aura about
Default LED lights

I bought a bunch of these lights (China made) and have a few left over. I have (5) 9w (three 3 watt leds) and (4) 10 watt (single led) utility lights.

They are easy to wire up and pretty bright.

the 10 watt light has a 10 watt cree LED and is 2'x2"x2.7" color temp 600k and comes with hardware to attached them together.

the 9 watt light is 2.25x 4.25"x 2.5" color temp 6000k though is slightly less blue as the 10w

I will include stainless hardware instead of the cheap rust prone stuff they came with.

Price:

9w = $35 each shipped
10w= $55 each shipped

I have them mounted on my light bar... The outer lights are the 10w and the 2 inner are the 9w

I have a 10w mounted on my kayak rack to light up behind the truck when night fishing
Sponsored links
Old 09-01-2012, 12:37 AM
"Just living the dream"

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram Longhorn
Trim Level: Longhorn Rambox
Color: Prairie Pearl / White Gold Trim
Rep:1637
Chunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant future

Good luck with the sale....Let us know how you make out and please keep us updated......

Enjoy RamForumZ? Support your forum and become a SITE SUPPORTER today!

Please be sure you understand the Ram ForumZ RULES

"MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE SITE"
Old 09-06-2012, 01:46 AM

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT/Big Horn Package
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:33
rgreen252 is on a distinguished road

How would you rate the output on these compared to the stock low and fog lights? I can't really tell due to my crappy computer monitor. =( Also, how do you have these wired up? Thanks!
Old 09-14-2012, 05:01 PM

Rkeytek has a spectacular aura aboutRkeytek has a spectacular aura aboutRkeytek has a spectacular aura about

The way I have them mounted you can't tell when the stock fogs are on and they cover the same flood area pretty much. Thats the (2) 10 watt.
The 9 watt guys just act as filler. I would use them more as an accessory light in the rear or backups.
When I have the headlights and the 2 10w LED on together the headlights still are the most prominent but the light color and side light output looks like I have HIDs.

The LED lights make traffic signs look like neon at night. They light them up like crazy and from a few hundred yards away.

A couple more pics of the lights

Old 10-12-2012, 12:35 PM

Bump- Lower Price -Bump

9w - $60 shipped for a PAIR

10w - $45 EACH shipped

Last edited by Rkeytek; 10-12-2012 at 12:43 PM.
Old 11-14-2012, 11:55 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Deep water blue
Rep:401
Crash is just really niceCrash is just really niceCrash is just really niceCrash is just really niceCrash is just really nice

PM sent on 10w lights
Frt 20%tint,Line-x,Bak-Flip,El T/gate Lock,Box Lights,LED T/gate Bar,Bilsteins,Timbren SES,Chrome Bug Sheild,Putco Vent Visors,Amp Powersteps,HID Lows,Fogs,Volant Cai,Engine Cover Painted&Lit,B Pillar Tape Removed,Weather Tech Mats,Mopar Mud Flaps,Shorty Antenna,SRT 22s,Diablo Trinity