DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds When you are modding everything on your Dodge Ram, this is the place to showcase the build.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 12-22-2012, 03:58 PM
US Army Retired

Vehicle: '11 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Brilliant Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1178
ArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud of

Just found out one of my christmas gifts is a DiabloSport Trinity

2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring w/Tech Pack-6000K HID's, 20% tint, 35mpg, so I will leave it alone.
2002 Ford Focus ZTW Wagon-loaded, tinted, tunes and commuting. 163k miles and counting...

Sponsored links
Old 01-29-2013, 02:42 PM
US Army Retired

ArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud of

The T1000 is AMAZING, and I am loving the Hemifever tune from ASR. That dude is AWESOME.

2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring w/Tech Pack-6000K HID's, 20% tint, 35mpg, so I will leave it alone.
2002 Ford Focus ZTW Wagon-loaded, tinted, tunes and commuting. 163k miles and counting...

Old 06-01-2013, 11:27 PM
US Army Retired

Sorry I have been MIA lately folks. For those that dont know, it has been a REALLY rough year for me so far. I am trying to retire (medical) from the Army after 8 years. My mother was diagnosed with hashimoto's disease in february, so I have been back and forth between Fort Worth TX and Seattle one weekend a month since then trying to help her out. A month ago, my grandmother had a stroke. My wifes grandfather was diagnosed with blood cancer and bone marrow cancer last week. So the SHIT just keeps coming.

Anywhoo, I needed a break, so I finall got a chance to spend some time just me, my beloved Ram, and some Bud Light. I told my wife yesterday at dinner, I needed a "therapy day" and she knows what that means. I was up at 0600, coffee in hand, washed and waxed the truck, repainted the brake calipers in candy apple red metallic. Had some leftover paint so I went and dressed up the engine bay a bit.

After that I washed and waxed the beater, and called it a day.

Old 09-02-2013, 10:56 PM
US Army Retired

put new wheels and tires on the truck this weekend.

Old:

New:

New were OEM 20's on a '13 model Ram 1500 Express. Same size, different tire (slightly more aggressive tread, though I still don't care for them) but the wheels are much more to my preference. The offset is a little more aggressive as well, meaning the stick out just a touch from the fenders.

They were free, and are brand new, so I honestly could care less about the tires. They roll, and for now with this transition coming up and the possibility of having to buy a home outright (if unemployed may not qualify for a loan on retirement/Soc. Sec), its $1200 I don't have to part with that can go somewhere else.

I gave the neighbor with the '13 my stockers with almost bald tires, because he gets a $250 credit if he gives them to the aftermarket wheel/tire shop he uses. He said there was no sense giving them brand new wheels and tires if my tires were bad. Score!

Old 09-02-2013, 10:58 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Crew Cab 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:2008
Arth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond repute

Good lord it has been a while! Let me help you blow off some of the dust!

Glad to see the ol truck getting modded again.

Chrome... in moderation.
Old 09-03-2013, 09:51 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram
Color: white
Rep:199
Ryank has a spectacular aura aboutRyank has a spectacular aura about

Looking good my man!
Old 09-03-2013, 10:14 PM
"Just living the dream"

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram Longhorn
Trim Level: Longhorn Rambox
Color: Prairie Pearl / White Gold Trim
Rep:1634
Chunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant future

Looking really good......

Enjoy RamForumZ? Support your forum and become a SITE SUPPORTER today!

Please be sure you understand the Ram ForumZ RULES

"MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE SITE"
Old 09-03-2013, 10:32 PM
God Bless Texas!

Vehicle: 2005 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Lonestar QC
Color: White
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:2929
RogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond repute

With deals like that falling in to your lap, you'll have a house here in no time!
Old 02-17-2014, 11:41 AM
US Army Retired

Well...the house situation is taken care of, looks like the job situation will be taken care of tomorrow or the next day. I wonder what my truck should get next?