DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Media Zone > Dodge Ram Pictures - Photos

Notices

Dodge Ram Pictures - Photos Post pictures of your Dodge Ram here!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 04-01-2014, 12:18 PM
The Sound of Eight Hooves

Vehicle: 2013 Ram1500 4x4 8HP70 3.21LSD
Trim Level: Lone Star Quad Cab
Color: Bright White
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:519
Thunderhorse is a glorious beacon of lightThunderhorse is a glorious beacon of lightThunderhorse is a glorious beacon of lightThunderhorse is a glorious beacon of lightThunderhorse is a glorious beacon of lightThunderhorse is a glorious beacon of light

That is a good looking 3rd gen UpgradedHardware! Most of the ones I see are not in near as good of shape.
Old 04-01-2014, 07:35 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2793
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderhorse View Post
That is a good looking 3rd gen UpgradedHardware! Most of the ones I see are not in near as good of shape.
Well excuse meee

Nah, UpgradedHardware's truck is a super clean third gen. much cleaner looking then mine. Damn wide tires whipping rocks at the paint and tree branches.
Tow mirrors up for the haters
Old 04-01-2014, 09:01 PM

Thunderhorse is a glorious beacon of lightThunderhorse is a glorious beacon of lightThunderhorse is a glorious beacon of lightThunderhorse is a glorious beacon of lightThunderhorse is a glorious beacon of lightThunderhorse is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride View Post
Well excuse meee

Nah, UpgradedHardware's truck is a super clean third gen. much cleaner looking then mine. Damn wide tires whipping rocks at the paint and tree branches.
Yours is in better shape than most too. Most of the ones I see have dented/creased tailgates, collapsed rear bumpers, peeling clear coat, etc...
Old 04-02-2014, 02:28 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2002 Ram 1500 Reg Cab 2WD
Trim Level: ST
Color: Bright Silver
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:132
KelseytheDodgeGirl will become famous soon enoughKelseytheDodgeGirl will become famous soon enough
Cool Alright, this is how we haul hay

... and mattresses.
40 square bales stacked high on the 2006 5.7 Hemi~ yeah, he really squatted down, but other than that, didn't complain at all.
As for the mattresses, the guy that was 'loading' them told us that there was no way they would all fit, so we did it ourselves.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CAM00325-2.jpg (117.4 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg CAM00462-2.jpg (114.7 KB, 29 views)

1996 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie 5.2L V8 "The Beast"
2002 Dodge Ram 1500 ST 4.7L V8 "Silver" Build thread
2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie 5.7L V8 Hemi
Old 04-02-2014, 02:51 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500
Trim Level: Laramie QC
Color: Blue Streak Pearlcoat
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:25
dleininger is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelseytheDodgeGirl View Post
... and mattresses.
40 square bales stacked high on the 2006 5.7 Hemi~ yeah, he really squatted down, but other than that, didn't complain at all.
As for the mattresses, the guy that was 'loading' them told us that there was no way they would all fit, so we did it ourselves.
Awesome! Love it.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:59 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yours is in better shape than most too. Most of the ones I see have dented/creased tailgates, collapsed rear bumpers, peeling clear coat, etc...
Ya I know, I'm just messing with ya. Our 04 2500 rear bumper is in rough shape, tailgate pretty dinged up too. Its a work truck and we have an RV dealership, people back into the toungues all the time misjudging it. Tailgate dents are from our forklifts. Surprisingly, no peeling clear yet.

By the way, everyone at my work is too scared to drive the 2014 Cummins. Truck has 900KM on it, and I have put on probably 840Km on it. It's still so beautiful and clean and damage free
Old 04-03-2014, 10:12 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 Ram Express
Trim Level: Express Package
Color: Mineral Gray Matalic
Rep:320
JimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the roughJimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the roughJimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the roughJimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride View Post
Ya I know, I'm just messing with ya. Our 04 2500 rear bumper is in rough shape, tailgate pretty dinged up too. Its a work truck and we have an RV dealership, people back into the toungues all the time misjudging it. Tailgate dents are from our forklifts. Surprisingly, no peeling clear yet.

By the way, everyone at my work is too scared to drive the 2014 Cummins. Truck has 900KM on it, and I have put on probably 840Km on it. It's still so beautiful and clean and damage free
An RV dealership sounds like a pretty cool place to work. To bad the 04 2500 is paying the price for people not being more careful.

Scared to drive the 2014 w/ a Cummins???? I would jump at the chance to drive it.
Old 04-03-2014, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimsRamTruck2012 View Post
Scared to drive the 2014 w/ a Cummins???? I would jump at the chance to drive it.
Me too! I'd have liked a Cummins (stick shift FTW) but the $8000 premium would have pushed it up out of my price range, even with an ST RCLB, and it would have been overkill for my needs.
Old 04-03-2014, 04:46 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 Ram Express
Trim Level: Express Package
Color: Mineral Gray Matalic
Rep:320
JimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the roughJimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the roughJimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the roughJimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Me too! I'd have liked a Cummins (stick shift FTW) but the $8000 premium would have pushed it up out of my price range, even with an ST RCLB, and it would have been overkill for my needs.
The idea is always a good one, but money(and lack of it) stops the idea dead in it's tracks.
Old 04-04-2014, 05:54 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimsRamTruck2012 View Post
An RV dealership sounds like a pretty cool place to work. To bad the 04 2500 is paying the price for people not being more careful.

Working there has its ups and downs. With warmer weather comes a crazy busy season though.
They are scared to drive it because no one wants to be the first to damage it or scratch it. The 04 has backed into trailer toungues, hit by a forklift or 2 and several other forms of abuse. The 08 F350 had a fifth wheel drop on the bed because the hitch wasn't fully latched. Goes through atleast 2 7-pin's a season due to wear. Last year it was towing a 38 foot park model coming off the highway on a off ramp. Lady in the corrolla infront decided to slam on her brakes, and a 1 ton truck with a 38 trailer won't stop to fast, so the corolla was written off and the Fords bumper is a bit bashed in (gotta love steel bumpers). With delivering trailers into spots at parks, a lot of time it will be a massive trailer with a lot of trees around and could take 30mins-60 mins to get the 40 footer into its spot. Tree branches may scratch it and such. Even taking a truck the size of them Cummins is a pain in a parking lot. So no one wants to be the first to come back and report it's damaged. So they abuse the other rigs.
Quote:
I would love a stick shift cummins. Wierd how they make less power and torque then both auto trannies though.