DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > 2012 Dodge Ram Forum

Notices

2012 Dodge Ram Forum For specific discussion of the 2012 Dodge Ram!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 12-02-2012, 04:15 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2012 dodge ram
Trim Level: sxt
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:12
seant is on a distinguished road
Default brand ignorance

Hey guys is it just me or do these die hard chevy owners think their trucks are the best.
I see it all the time with the slogans in there back windows. Couple weeks ago a guy came into work with a GMC and it said. Greatest Machine Concieved. 2 guys at work have never stopped acting so childish since i got my Ram. These guys are die hard chevy owners always got something smart to say. I was asked why i didn't buy a real truck first day i drove truck to work. I said I did its not a chevy. Im sure you guys have seen this on their trucks also. I don't care what people drive I Just think its childish they start shit like this. Im thinking of putting this on my Ram. Chevy owners think they got the world by the balls
sorry for the ranting.
Sponsored links
Old 12-02-2012, 04:35 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 4x4 CC
Trim Level: Sport
Color: True Blue
Rep:133
fudrock will become famous soon enoughfudrock will become famous soon enough

Every brand has it's childish loyalists. /shrug

If you keep letting your coworkers comments get to you, their jabs will never stop.
4" BDS Lift Kit w/ 3" Rear Coil Springs and Fox Shocks - Bilstein 5100 Shocks @ 2.1 - 20x9 XD Badlands -12 Offset - 35X12.50 Mickey Thompson ATZ - WeatherTec Digitalfit Floor Mats Front and Back - Bakflip VP - 18" Magnaflow Exhaust - Debadged - Smittybilt/NFAB Stainless Nerf Bars - - Bully Dog GT - 2013 OE Projectors - Cabin Air Filter
Old 12-02-2012, 04:43 PM

Vehicle: 2012 RAM Sport CC 4x4
Color: Black
Rep:623
bighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to all

Funny story about Chevy. My friends dad has always owned Suburbans. Well he is divorced and his kids are grown so he is looking to downsize. He brings a Traverse back to the house yesterday and asked us to come down and look it over. Not too bad of a vehicle, good for what he needs it for. After about 20 mins of gving it the old once over, we discovered that it didn't even come with a spare tire. They give you a crappy little compressor to pump up your tire if you get a flat. A spare was a $100 option. How can you put people on the road without a spare tire and a way to put it on. I have never been a fan of Chevy and will never ever spend my money on one of those pieces of shit. They sell cheaply made garbage IMO and apparently want you to be stranded, unless you give them $100. B.S.
Old 12-02-2012, 04:51 PM

Vehicle: .
Rep:4364
Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

See those are the guys your not going to meat at a Ram fest, so no worries, as you can see owning a Chevy does not make you more intelligent, you are what you are, some just don't out grow there childish ways, and by the way, you can't fix stupid, many of these loyalists try to come up with smart things to say to compensate for there lack there of brains so I would just be Glad I don't own a Chevy cause then they will want you to hang out with them. Not that there bad trucks, at least your not surrounded by people who drive smart cars, or Prius's. But to answer you questions, ya, I see them, but don't put nothing on your truck for them oftem, if your gonna put anything on your truck, then put something you want, and take a pic and show us, we would all love to see your truck.

Last edited by Asur; 12-02-2012 at 04:54 PM.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:00 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2012 dodge ram
Trim Level: sxt
Rep:12
seant is on a distinguished road

Ya good I Won't put anything on to stir shit up. I guess this is what it takes for them to feel like they are a real big shots
Old 12-02-2012, 05:03 PM
Addicted to the Z

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500 Limited
Trim Level: Crew Cab 4X4 Limited
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:2463
RansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Just ignore them, their just trying to get under your skin. Could always put the "Chevys go Here" as a hitch cover.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:18 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2608
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

Guess what, spare tires are a thing of the past
the air compressor will soon be in every 1/2 ton & below vehicle

the government wants better mileage in 1/2 ton & below vehicles
that means that the manufacturers have to lose more weight
a spare tire weighs about 40 pounds, so it will soon be done away with.
What you get is a can of Fix-A-Flat and a tire pump. There’s no space for a spare tire.
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle
Old 12-02-2012, 05:25 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Ram
Trim Level: Sport Crewcab
Color: True Blue Pearl
Rep:248
LeftCoast has a spectacular aura aboutLeftCoast has a spectacular aura aboutLeftCoast has a spectacular aura about

Chevy guys seem pretty hardcore. I have a guy that I work with who is a hard core Chevy Nut. Once I got my truck and found out that I have the 3.92 Limited slip and the Hemi it was pretty funny. I asked if he wanted a drag race. His answer......"maybe when I get my supercharger"...That made me smile.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:28 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2608
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

bust the cheby guys nuts, with this

http://www.etrailer.com/Hitch-Covers...ut/KD211H.html

Remove to Tow Chevs 2" Trailer Hitch Receiver Cover
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle
Old 12-02-2012, 05:52 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram
Color: Silver
Rep:16
X231 is on a distinguished road

GMC .. Getta Mechanic Coming haha .. OP don't let them get to you. I buy stuff to please myself and I am pleased with my Ram. Was pretty much a Ford guy all my life until my 2011 F150 Ecoboost. Dumped that pos and got a Ram. Had a 3 other Dodges through the years and none ever gave me problems so I don't know why I didn't stick with them. The only Chevy truck I owned had the uncanny habit of breaking down while sitting in my driveway.