DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds When you are modding everything on your Dodge Ram, this is the place to showcase the build.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 06-11-2013, 12:52 AM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: '15 Ram 1500 Longhorn EcoD
Trim Level: CC, 6'4", 3.92, LSD
Color: Granite Crystal
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:1787
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Kurt's, congrats one again....

As for the coating of the ARH, what does something like that run?
How is the coating for our winter months and salt....not sure you guys use salt on the roads. But here....we do.
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!
Sponsored links
Old 06-11-2013, 12:17 PM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3277
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

The coating is going to cost me $250 and the titanium is very durable, plus the place doing the work offers a lifetime warranty on the coating. I asked about the durability in the winter conditions, and they said the titanium is the most durable of their options and it's less maintenance compared to the black or their chrome coating.
Old 06-11-2013, 12:51 PM
Bully's Performance

fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CdnoilRAM View Post
The coating is going to cost me $250 and the titanium is very durable, plus the place doing the work offers a lifetime warranty on the coating. I asked about the durability in the winter conditions, and they said the titanium is the most durable of their options and it's less maintenance compared to the black or their chrome coating.
hmmmm...not bad!
I need to find a place here in Toronto that does this as headers are on the immediate future of my truck
Old 06-26-2013, 08:41 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 98 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:112
98hemi-ram will become famous soon enough98hemi-ram will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNugly@discountautoperformance View Post
hmmmm...not bad!
I need to find a place here in Toronto that does this as headers are on the immediate future of my truck
Fireball coatings in Erin is just outside of Toronto. I had them do a set of used pacesetters I bought for my hemi swap (headers didn't end up fitting though) and they turned out great!! Cant say anything on how well they hold up since I ended up selling them to a member on another forum, but they did look good though.
Old 06-27-2013, 01:14 AM
Bully's Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98hemi-ram View Post
Fireball coatings in Erin is just outside of Toronto. I had them do a set of used pacesetters I bought for my hemi swap (headers didn't end up fitting though) and they turned out great!! Cant say anything on how well they hold up since I ended up selling them to a member on another forum, but they did look good though.
Thanks man!
Pricing seems quite a bit more than what Kurtis paid. But I'll give them a call tomorrow to find out
Thanks once again
Old 07-08-2013, 12:38 AM
I push the skinny pedal

CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Alright! Engine is complete! Put the finishing touches on it this morning. I have a few sensors to pick up for the install, but I now have all the engine put together. I'm heading down to the border next week to pick up the Procharger, Treadstone intercooler, complete fuel system, gauges, new HD900/5 amp, and all my hoses/fittings.

I picked up the coated headers and they look amazing. I have shop space booked for a week to do the complete swap. I also have several people who have volunteered to help out, that's the great thing about the community I'm in, lots of people are willing to help/learn.

A tip to everyone working on a VVT engine... the VVT cam phaser is very delicate, it's come in this box:

So don't do something stupid like drop it after you pull it out of the box...
Old 07-08-2013, 12:41 AM
Team Bully

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 QC TRX4
Trim Level: SXT
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:1722
ShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant future

That first pic is sexxxxxy!!! Man can't wait to hear and see a video of this truck!!!
Old 07-08-2013, 02:03 AM
Bully's Performance

Wow Kurtis!
Can't wait to see this under the hood
Old 07-21-2013, 12:19 AM
I push the skinny pedal

So I finally got off work for more than 3 days so I'm going to do the engine swap this week!! Started yesterday with the border run to pick up parts. Picked up a used P1SC procharger kit minus the intercooler and piping, so I headed over to Treadstone performance and picked up a FMIC and related piping. Waiting for me at the border was a nice set of SSBC tri-power big brakes to stop the extra power. I wish the Rotora boxes were full of Rotora parts, but alas another used product with minimal miles on them. There was also an assortment of -AN fittings in addition to an e-fan, Aeromotive A-1000 fuel pressure regulator, Walbro 400lph fuel pump, Glowshift gauges, and an Innovative LC-1 w/ green DB gauge.

I spent today playing with the engine getting the fuel system in place and test fitting the procharger. Once I get the engine in place I'll work on the intercooler, but the engine swap is my priority this week.

Old 07-21-2013, 12:30 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Crew Cab 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:2008
Arth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond repute

Is it bad that I...? Nevermind. I will just watch and wait to see what you do with this beast as well!

Chrome... in moderation.