DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - News Desk > 2014 Dodge Ram - Member Of The Month! > MOTM ARCHIVES > 2012 Dodge Ram - MOTM - Archives

Notices

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 01-02-2013, 11:25 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: Blue
Rep:3944
BlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2012 December - Dodge Ram Member Of The Month

Sponsored by:

www.rippmods.com

Congratulations to our December Winner!!

Asur

And now a word from your winner.....

Hello ramforumz.com Members.

I would like to thank all the members who take the time, dedication and hard work that make this forum so great. I would also like to thank those who thought I would be worthy of being this month's “Member of the Month”. This is quite an honor. There are so many members worthy of that title and you guys voted for me, Thank you. Also would like to thank TimW, UNBROKEN and BlackHemI whom are Excellent Members here and have awesome trucks

A little bit about me now:

I am from the French Province of Quebec in Canada. Live just on the outside of the Island of Montreal. My Name is Alan and I am 46 years of age. I have been running my own business for the last 30 years. Back a few years ago, I converted my love for Construction as a hobby into a now Fully licensed Industrial/Commercial/Residential General Contractor 1.3 License hence the reason for my first Truck, a Ram no less. I am presently working on a few Contracts and a Residential project that should take place in 3 years from now. Mod's done to the truck over the last 9 months: CAI, HID's, Bull Bar with Lights, LED Bulb,s Revers sensor kit, Camera also, Trailer Brake, Extang Encore Tonneau, Rubber Bed Mat, Ultra Wheels Summer Aluminum Rims, Dash inverter, Heated Seats, Catch Can, Fender Flares, Nerf Bars and a few others like the Cabin Air filter, mud flaps, etc. And where did I get all the info for these installs you say, well from the highly informed members here at RamForumZ. So much Info and such great members.

Future Plans for the truck. Well, I am looking at getting some air bags with a compressor under the rear passenger seat, I got the TLC kit, but have not installed it yet, hopefully in the next few weeks I can get that on the truck, also will be getting my 5100's in soon and lift it up in the front, probably those will go in at the same time as my TLC. Also will change my tires, but not sure yet what size. I have a 2000 watt amp and 12” sub from my old truck I might install, and I really want to tint my fronts the same as the rears. Of course if a real good deal on 2013 headlamps comes along I might just spring for those, so many mods, so little time. Can't wait for Diablo or Superchips to get a tune done to the 4.7l.

Enough of my gibber jabber, its time to conclude this by again thanking everyone that nominated and voted for me this month, honored am I. Also, I would like to personally thank the Administration and staff who take care of The RamForumZ, all the other members of the site who participate in making this the best Ram Truck forum on the web.

This is a great honor, and thanks again Everyone.

Here's a pic of yours truly and his Ram.

T/C Everyone
Alan
Sponsored links
Old 01-02-2013, 11:34 PM
Team Bully

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 QC TRX4
Trim Level: SXT
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:1722
ShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant future

Congrats Alan!!!
Old 01-02-2013, 11:49 PM
Addicted to the Z

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500 Limited
Trim Level: Crew Cab 4X4 Limited
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:2471
RansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

A big Congrats there Alan, well deserved. Very nice write-up, welcome to the orange badge club
Old 01-02-2013, 11:55 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Mineral Grey
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:630
moparornocar72 is a name known to allmoparornocar72 is a name known to allmoparornocar72 is a name known to allmoparornocar72 is a name known to allmoparornocar72 is a name known to allmoparornocar72 is a name known to all

Congrats and well deserved!

Proudly Sponsored by Bully's Performance
Old 01-03-2013, 12:15 AM

Vehicle: 2012 RAM Sport CC 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Rep:623
bighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to all

The Ninja strikes! About time buddy
Old 01-03-2013, 12:41 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Crew Cab 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:2008
Arth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!! Bout time too! Nice write up...a well deserved win.

Chrome... in moderation.
Old 01-03-2013, 12:53 AM
Just some guy in Canada

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 QC
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:2581
brad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond repute

WTG Alan! Congratulations!

Interested in one of my mods?
If it's underlined, it's a link to that mods thread.

2010 Ram 1500 Hemi Sport, 3.92, Leather, NAV, Alpine, Sunroof, Trailer tow, Brake Contoller, Rear Cam
Mods - 3M clear protect, Decals removed, Electric Tailgate Lock, Tow Hooks, Skid Plates, Bed Rug, Pace Edwards Bedlocker Electric Tonneau, Timbren Rear SES, Tinted Tail Lights, Debadged, Grill Blacked Out, Shorty Antenna, Black Chromed Emblems, Lightly tinted front windows, DS Predator, Cabin Air Filter, K&N Drop In, Mufflex (Magnaflo) DOD24M, Sonnax line pressure booster, Volant CAI
Old 01-03-2013, 02:09 AM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: '15 Ram 1500 Longhorn EcoD
Trim Level: CC, 6'4", 3.92, LSD
Color: Granite Crystal
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:1787
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Congrats bud
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!
Old 01-03-2013, 09:53 AM

Vehicle: .
Rep:4371
Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone, wow what a way to start the new year. Really want to thank everyone for this and wish everyone a wonderful year of trucking and modding, and lots of health to everyone. Thanks again. Massive great bunch of people here. T/C
Old 01-03-2013, 09:57 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Dakota Club Cab 4X4
Trim Level: SXT
Color: Bright Silver
Engine: 2002-2008 226ci (3.7L) Magnum/PowerTech V6 215hp 235lb/ft
Rep:1824
RamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant future

Congrats on the shiny new MOTM badge.