DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds
Register Advertising Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds When you are modding everything on your Dodge Ram, this is the place to showcase the build.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 12-21-2012, 10:41 PM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: '15 Ram 1500 Longhorn EcoD
Trim Level: CC, 6'4", 3.92, LSD
Color: Granite Crystal
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:1797
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaspike View Post
I'll definitely try that first then, no sense droppin $50 on one of them wheels if I'm only gonna use it once. Thanks for the tip!
Trust me. Goof Off is wayyyy better.
I struggled with the goo gone. Bought goof off and came off without any pressure

click here ---> Got Factory Air Suspension? - Want to Lift or Lower? <---click here

sales@bullysperformance.com

Sponsored links
Old 12-21-2012, 10:44 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:10
texaspike is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNugly View Post
Trust me. Goof Off is wayyyy better.
I struggled with the goo gone. Bought goof off and came off without any pressure
Good deal. Did you have any issues with the paint afterwards?
Old 12-21-2012, 11:19 PM
Bully's Performance

fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Good deal. Did you have any issues with the paint afterwards?
Zero!
Have a bucket of soapy water by you. So you can soap it down and rinse it.

click here ---> Got Factory Air Suspension? - Want to Lift or Lower? <---click here

Old 12-22-2012, 01:04 PM

Finally finished debadging and getting the tape residue off. Also put in a cabin air filter because it was obnoxious how every few days it would get dusty.

I can still see the outlines of the badges when the door panels are wet, but I imagine that will just take a few more cycles of Goof Off and some good washing.

S/O to fastNugly for the Goof Off recommendation

I know it's on a hill, but these pictures really highlight just how bad the rake looks on this truck. Can't wait to get the bilsteins on and in the distant future, lift it up 4" or 6".
Old 12-22-2012, 01:19 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: .
Rep:4373
Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

Looks real Red and sweet, nice, I also just ordered my Bilstiens, should be in next week. Many remove the black tape on the pillars where the windows are to reveal the red paint. Not everyone likes that look , but I would do it. Anywho, nice truck. keep of the great mods
Old 12-22-2012, 05:38 PM

Christmas came early! Got the 5100s on a few days earlier than I expected, and discovered that the guys in the service department at my dealership are full blown retards to boot. Here's a little teaser pic from when I took it to get aligned
Old 12-22-2012, 06:12 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: .
Rep:4373
Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

Cool, what level did you put them at?
Old 12-22-2012, 06:33 PM
Bully's Performance

Looks good man!
Always loved the debadge look

That front end must weigh a lot!
Your front sits lower than man stock ram

Quote:
Finally finished debadging and getting the tape residue off. Also put in a cabin air filter because it was obnoxious how every few days it would get dusty.

I can still see the outlines of the badges when the door panels are wet, but I imagine that will just take a few more cycles of Goof Off and some good washing.

S/O to fastNugly for the Goof Off recommendation

I know it's on a hill, but these pictures really highlight just how bad the rake looks on this truck. Can't wait to get the bilsteins on and in the distant future, lift it up 4" or 6".

Old 12-22-2012, 06:34 PM
Bully's Performance

Definitely looks sharper. Now you got rid of that race car look

Quote:
Christmas came early! Got the 5100s on a few days earlier than I expected, and discovered that the guys in the service department at my dealership are full blown retards to boot. Here's a little teaser pic from when I took it to get aligned

Old 12-22-2012, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asur View Post
Cool, what level did you put them at?
They're set at max to help compensate for the weight of the front bumper. After they settle it'll probably look like it's closer to 2.1 but we'll see.

Quote:
Looks good man!
Always loved the debadge look

That front end must weigh a lot!
Your front sits lower than man stock ram
Thanks! Yeah like I said it's on a hill, but that front bumper drags it so far down. It weighs 180lbs, which is less than I thought, but it's more than enough to cause a good bit of sag.

Quote:
Definitely looks sharper. Now you got rid of that race car look
I agree. Now I just need to get some real tires on it and it'll look like a real truck. But that probably won't happen for a while. I think the next mod is to figure out how to get the fogs set up and get some brighter bulbs in all the lights