DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Notices

Off Topic Discussion Anything goes in here! Well, almost!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 01-14-2013, 07:51 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1998 Dodge ram 1500
Trim Level: SS/T
Color: black w/ silver stripes
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep:883
98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold
Default Tallest/shortest Z members?

Height and all around size of a person has always interested me. I think it'd be cool just to throw out there. How tall or short are ya guys? Each has their perks so don't be shy... Lol. Maybe also state whether or not your truck is lifted or lowered or whatever you'd prefer... I have a feeling us lowered truck guys are going to be taller than you lifted truck guys...haha. Overall though I typically see relatively tall ram owners... Maybe throw in what you like/dislike or if your content with your height.

Well I guess I'll start... I'm 6'4" and some change. Been relatively skinny and hover around 185-190lbs. I represent the lowered trucks of course. Shoes are always a pain in the a$$ to find. Ill post a picture of them if we get some good replies lol.

Alex, 1998 Ram 1500 SS/T. What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left.
Sponsored links
Old 01-14-2013, 07:57 PM
Former Senior Member

Vehicle: 95
Trim Level: Cloaking
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:1776
Warlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Warlock III Send a message via Yahoo to Warlock III

5'11" for me. But I was wondering...is this just an inquiry, or how tall we THINK another member is because I hear there's a Canadian with a "3" in his name that's like 3 feet tall

Nice truck BTW 98.

Last edited by Warlock III; 01-14-2013 at 08:00 PM.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:59 PM

98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlock III View Post
5'11" for me. But I was wondering...is this just an inquiry, or how tall we THINK another member is because I hear there's a Canadian with a "3" in his name that's like 3 feet tall
Hahaha that cracks me up!!!

Alex, 1998 Ram 1500 SS/T. What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:11 PM

Vehicle: Blue
Rep:3944
BlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond repute

Shane is taller than me, I am 5'2"
Old 01-14-2013, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJet View Post
Shane is taller than me, I am 5'2"
Nice to hear from ya again! On a side note, keep repping that profile picture!

Old 01-14-2013, 08:32 PM

Vehicle: Blue
Rep:3944
BlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98sst View Post
. On a side note, keep repping that profile picture!
We have nothing to be ashamed about! Sad they blew it in the end but look at what they did in the 2nd quarter! Love my boys!!!

Back on topic!
Old 01-14-2013, 08:35 PM

Vehicle: 2012 RAM Sport CC 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Rep:623
bighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to all

6'3" 320#, stock height, and many urinals are designed for the short
Old 01-14-2013, 08:36 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

6' tall 165 lbs

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!
Old 01-14-2013, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighemi04 View Post
6'3" 320#, stock height, and many urinals are designed for the short
Amen. Most anything designed for the public as a whole is too small. Now, I'm no 6'8" so door ways are fine. Some more are buses, planes, the majority of compact cars. Back to the urinal, stall walls are short. I could rest my chin on the one at work if I wanted to. It's clear who's #1 ing or #2 ing haha.

With your size, ram should hire you as advertisement for large people and space available.

Old 01-14-2013, 09:05 PM

Vehicle: 2012 RAM Sport CC 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Rep:623
bighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98sst View Post
Amen. Most anything designed for the public as a whole is too small. Now, I'm no 6'8" so door ways are fine. Some more are buses, planes, the majority of compact cars. Back to the urinal, stall walls are short. I could rest my chin on the one at work if I wanted to. It's clear who's #1 ing or #2 ing haha.

With your size, ram should hire you as advertisement for large people and space available.
Doorknobs, countertops, restaurant tables, almost all cars, sinks, toilets in general, some basements