So i am a bit of a new guy at this but had a couple of questions that i hope y'all can answer.
1. Im looking to buy a dodge ram and to lift it up 7-10inches no body lift. What is the largest and widest tire that will fit?
2. I understand after lifting and larger tires i need to regear. Im thinking of going with 5:38's. My question is what other mods will i have to do? As far as steering, knuckles, engine, transmission, drivetrain.
3. I saw skyjacker had a 7inch kit with heim joint steering does anyone have experience with this? As far as highway and Offroad.
4. My next question would be what shocks and lift set up will give my truck the best ride. Ive seen bds and like it but they only go up to 5in and am completely against leafspring blocks coil spacers and body lifts. I like skyjacker but need to know if there is anything better.
5. Money isnt a problem at this point. And the truck is the weekend warrior/ kid hauler and DD. It will mostly see highway driveing to home and base and lots of bud on weekends.
6. Im also looking for winch bumpers rear bumpers if available
Thanks yall for reading all that and cant wait for the replies