DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Wheel fitment on '05 RAM 4x4

631 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  NWRQC 
#1 ·
Looking at a set of 20x10's with an offset of -25mm. Tires are 275/65/20's curious if these would clear on an '05 4x4 with stock suspension.

Also if anyone has this setup or something similar a picture would be great, trying to see how it would look pushed out of fenders on stock rubber.

Thanks

#4 ·
He is looking at -25 offset on 10" rims, I think it might rub. If you like the rims/tires, look into a 2" spacer to level the front and you will be fine. I used to run a 275/65/20 on stock rims and had no problem, but i did have a level kit. Stock I think you would possibly rub at the rear fender area and maybe anti sway bar.

#5 ·
Inner clearance won't be the problem you will have plenty of room between the wheel and suspension. I've never ran this set-up but I do believe that you will run into issues with rubbing on the frontair dam and possibly the rear of the wheel well.

Compared to stock wheels, the ones you want will stick out 68mm more, or roughly 2.75".

Like gopackgo69 pointed out, it's the width and offset that will be the issue, not the tires.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.