DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Ram Problems, Complaints, & Solutions - Maintenance & Re > Product Reviews

Notices

Product Reviews Have you found a great product, or a really bad one and you just need to tell someone about it! Post up a review for the benefit of all!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 02-07-2013, 07:23 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 RAM Sport CC 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Rep:623
bighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to all

Yes don't do it but we get no explanation as to why. This is the section for product reviews, good or bad. We want to know the bad just as much as the good, if not more. Don't be bashful, no one is going to yell at you, speak your peace or don't even bring it up.

Last edited by bighemi04; 02-07-2013 at 07:28 PM.
Sponsored links
Old 02-07-2013, 07:25 PM

Vehicle: 2014 1500 Quad Cab 8sp
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:35
gofish101 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAM13SD View Post
We are talking about the Roll-X. I'm glad you are enjoying yours
Just letting others know my experience with Bak and the product I have had with them. You have been vague with your topic not sure whether your unhappy with the product, company and product, service/ lack of service, or just the company.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:54 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2013
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: maximum steel
Rep:42
profiler is on a distinguished road

Not sure if your talking about quality, install, fit, or other? I had the roll-x installed on my 2013 by a local company. Took them under an hour and it came out great. No issues with it so far. They told me its the 7th one they've put on and have had no issues with people coming back with complaints or defects. Maybe you got a defective one?
Old 02-14-2013, 09:39 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 4WD Quad Cab
Color: Flame Red
Rep:2516
Hermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting the OP has not chimed in lately to comment, especially with legitimate questions and comments being posted. As CdnoilRAM said, we have learned nothing except there there still are a bunch of very happy owners of the products(s).

Last edited by Hermes1; 02-14-2013 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Content
Old 02-14-2013, 09:45 AM

Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Rep:3883
Grubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond repute

Pointless thread.

Either come out and voice your concerns - and possibly save another forum member similar issues/concerns - or this thread should be locked or deleted.

Grub out!
Old 02-14-2013, 05:58 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

I vote for locked or deleted, I have never seen a negative report on the roll-x I have nothing but good reviews about it everywhere

Thanks
Jeremiah
Discount Auto Performance

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!
Old 02-14-2013, 10:22 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2013 ram sport
Trim Level: sport
Color: black
Rep:10
zule is on a distinguished road

i posted a reply . asking for details as i just ordered one the day before and got no responce ...i even ask for email or pm if op didnt want to post in open forum . got no responce , i let my order stand and will post a review once i recieve my roll x . or lock and delete make no difference to me ... hardly seems fair to bak flip to recieve negative reveiws with no details provided
Old 02-14-2013, 10:36 PM

Vehicle: 2014 Dodge Ram Sport
Color: Granite Crystal
Rep:50
Ramguy65 will become famous soon enough

I have heard only good things about the Roll X. I had my Bakflip HD replaced with the Bakflip F1 thanks to a hailstorm...and I love it!. Bak Industries definitely make a superior product. They are a little more expensive but well worth the money. And they look great.
Old 02-15-2013, 04:25 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramguy65 View Post
I have heard only good things about the Roll X. I had my Bakflip HD replaced with the Bakflip F1 thanks to a hailstorm...and I love it!. Bak Industries definitely make a superior product. They are a little more expensive but well worth the money. And they look great.
I agree 100%

Thanks
Jeremiah
Discount Auto Performance

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!
Old 02-16-2013, 03:04 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2014 Dodge Ram 8 Speed 3.92
Color: Deep Cherry Red Crystal Peral
Rep:95
Jayincali will become famous soon enough

I vote delete the thread. OP comes on here stating not to buy this product, yet no issues have been posted. This is the product review section, not the this product sucks cause I say so, PM me for details section.