DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > 2013 Dodge Ram Forum

Notices

2013 Dodge Ram Forum For specific discussion of the 2013 Dodge Ram!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 03-26-2013, 12:39 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 RAM 1500
Trim Level: Laramie Limited
Color: Black Clear Coat
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:65
cjgerson will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoiler View Post
So please educate me... The Laramie Limited looks like a cross between a Sport and a Laramie Longhorn?
Barbwire style grille extra chrome accents saddle bags.... but then sport bumpers and stealth interior colors/materials. I'm not new to RAM but I am new to tricked out upscale RAMS.... Is this a model that has a short run and is highly desirable or something else??
Yes its exactly that. Its basically an urban version of the Longhorn. Its for those of us who want the luxury without the Western motif. 2012 was the first model year for this package, which I almost ordered until I heard about all the new features of the 2013. Then I almost ordered a 2013 Laramie until I saw the 2013 version at the Chicago auto show.
RetraxOne Tonneau cover, DeeZee tailgate assist, Line-X premium bed liner, Bed Rug Bed Mat, Freedom Tailgate seal, Cabin Air filter, aFe Magnum FORCE Air Intake System, Muffllex DOD18M, AVS Aeroskin Hood Shield, Craven Stubby Antenna, Tinted Windows, AVS In-Channel Vent-visors, AMP Research Black Bed Xtender HD, Hypertech Interceptor, E&G Classics - Polished Heavy Mesh Bumper Grille insert , Lamin-X 3rd brake and fog lights, E&G Classics Polished Heavy Mesh Bumper Grille Insert
Sponsored links
Old 03-26-2013, 01:00 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disguybao View Post
I have cancelled my longhorn order for quite sometimes now in hope of ordering this limited. Now your saying it wont come until June?
All the research I've done points to it being made available to order in April, however now according to the Donlen fleet management site its on build restriction until 6/3/2013. I can not speak to the accuracy of this site and I am hoping they are wrong. However, with the all the delays I've been reading about on here I won't be surprised if I don't get a truck until July.

Now, the Donlen site is saying 6-8 week order to delivery time for any 1500 but I believe that is a little underestimated. Then the Arifleet sites does not give any dates for the restrictions, but does list a 10-12 week order to delivery time. Which IMO is closer to what I have been reading about.
RetraxOne Tonneau cover, DeeZee tailgate assist, Line-X premium bed liner, Bed Rug Bed Mat, Freedom Tailgate seal, Cabin Air filter, aFe Magnum FORCE Air Intake System, Muffllex DOD18M, AVS Aeroskin Hood Shield, Craven Stubby Antenna, Tinted Windows, AVS In-Channel Vent-visors, AMP Research Black Bed Xtender HD, Hypertech Interceptor, E&G Classics - Polished Heavy Mesh Bumper Grille insert , Lamin-X 3rd brake and fog lights, E&G Classics Polished Heavy Mesh Bumper Grille Insert
Old 03-26-2013, 04:18 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: Ram 1500
Trim Level: Longhorn
Color: White
Rep:10
Disguybao is on a distinguished road

Damn you Ram!!! I wish they would just keep their customer informed
Old 03-29-2013, 09:31 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

After reading the thread about the NY Auto Show I decided to email my contact in Ram again. Here is his reply:

Hi Chris,

Timing for 2013 Ram 1500 Limited has been rescheduled to the fourth quarter.

Nick Cappa
Ram Truck Media Relations
Chrysler Group LLC

Old 03-29-2013, 11:45 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Just got a note that the Limited Package is still being planned as a 2013 model year truck, so hopefully that means good incentives will still be available when the order bank opens for it.
Old 03-29-2013, 04:26 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 1500
Trim Level: Limited
Color: GCM
Rep:17
newramkid is on a distinguished road

"4th Quarter" ?

Well on the upside: my down payment will be larger....
all good
Old 03-29-2013, 11:18 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie Longhorn
Color: Black Gold / White Gold
Rep:256
Explorer Rob is a jewel in the roughExplorer Rob is a jewel in the roughExplorer Rob is a jewel in the rough

If Chrysler won't take anymore 2013 Ram orders after April 30, and starts taking orders for the 2014 on June 05, how is Chrysler going to introduce the Limited as a 2013 in the 3rd quarter or 4th quarter? When I first expressed an interest to my dealer about canceling my order and holding out for the Limited, he told me that 3rd quarter to Chrysler meant July-September. Regardless, I don't see how Chrysler will sell a 2013 Ram Limited if they stop taking orders for them in 30 days.
Old 03-30-2013, 09:32 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

The information I am passing on is directly from the corporate office in Detroit. Do we know for 100% fact they will stop taking orders in April?
Old 03-30-2013, 12:14 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Sport
Color: White
Rep:13
s1000rrhp is on a distinguished road

Don't forget it took 3 years to get a limited out of last models... If it was going to be in production for 2013 it would have been already.
Old 04-01-2013, 01:28 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

All I want to apologize for posts in this thread but I am simply relaying the information as it is sent to me. I just got another update from the Ram Corporate office:

Chris,
I made an error. Production expected in June this year.

So this lines up with exactly what the Donlen site was reporting for the Limited Package.

Customer Preferred Package (2TM) - 06/03/13