DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > 2013 Dodge Ram Forum

Notices

2013 Dodge Ram Forum For specific discussion of the 2013 Dodge Ram!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 05-10-2013, 10:08 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 RAM 1500
Trim Level: Laramie Limited
Color: Black Clear Coat
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:65
cjgerson will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by m7ss View Post
I am buying a limited from my dealer and he ran into the same problem with the air suspension. yesterday he could build it with it, today it was unavailable. So, can I assume it is standard equipment like stated above and get the pickup on order?
I questioned my contact at Corporate twice and he confirmed that it is standard, so I am taking him on his word.
RetraxOne Tonneau cover, DeeZee tailgate assist, Line-X premium bed liner, Bed Rug Bed Mat, Freedom Tailgate seal, Cabin Air filter, aFe Magnum FORCE Air Intake System, Muffllex DOD18M, AVS Aeroskin Hood Shield, Craven Stubby Antenna, Tinted Windows, AVS In-Channel Vent-visors, AMP Research Black Bed Xtender HD, Hypertech Interceptor, E&G Classics - Polished Heavy Mesh Bumper Grille insert , Lamin-X 3rd brake and fog lights, E&G Classics Polished Heavy Mesh Bumper Grille Insert
Sponsored links
Old 05-11-2013, 03:06 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2013
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Black
Rep:10
Jhn1 is on a distinguished road

Does anybody know if this will be a 2013 model or 2014

Thanks
J
Old 05-11-2013, 08:52 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhn1 View Post
Does anybody know if this will be a 2013 model or 2014

Thanks
J
2013 model which is why incentives are pretty decent. Production starts 6/3.
RetraxOne Tonneau cover, DeeZee tailgate assist, Line-X premium bed liner, Bed Rug Bed Mat, Freedom Tailgate seal, Cabin Air filter, aFe Magnum FORCE Air Intake System, Muffllex DOD18M, AVS Aeroskin Hood Shield, Craven Stubby Antenna, Tinted Windows, AVS In-Channel Vent-visors, AMP Research Black Bed Xtender HD, Hypertech Interceptor, E&G Classics - Polished Heavy Mesh Bumper Grille insert , Lamin-X 3rd brake and fog lights, E&G Classics Polished Heavy Mesh Bumper Grille Insert
Old 05-11-2013, 12:27 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2013 Ram
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Undecided
raziel00 is on a distinguished road

Obviously the Limited is not yet up on the U.S. or Canadian web sites. For those who have talked to dealers and are either planning to order or have ordered, can you share info on what you paying? Are you having a harder time negotiating because the package is new? Thanks for sharing the info!

Last edited by raziel00; 05-11-2013 at 12:38 PM.
Old 05-11-2013, 12:52 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Limited
Color: Black Clearcoat Monotone
gombater is on a distinguished road
Default air suspension option

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjgerson View Post
I questioned my contact at Corporate twice and he confirmed that it is standard, so I am taking him on his word.
cjgerson,
Did you get this in any form of writing when you ordered? Was option code SER listed on the breakdown you committed to? Getting a lot of 'not sure' comments from people I am talking to. Thanks!
Old 05-12-2013, 04:04 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raziel00 View Post
Obviously the Limited is not yet up on the U.S. or Canadian web sites. For those who have talked to dealers and are either planning to order or have ordered, can you share info on what you paying? Are you having a harder time negotiating because the package is new? Thanks for sharing the info!
Had no issues negoiating. Got all of the holdback. My configuration had an MSRP of 52,730. After negoiating and incentives sales price was 41,067. that is with a 1000 trade in assist rebate, which is not guaranteed. So guaranteed price is 42,067 but high probability trade in assist will still be around.

My OTD will also be at 41k as my trade in is only worth $3000, which basically covers all tax and title fees for this truck here in Illinois.
Old 05-12-2013, 04:11 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gombater View Post
cjgerson,
Did you get this in any form of writing when you ordered? Was option code SER listed on the breakdown you committed to? Getting a lot of 'not sure' comments from people I am talking to. Thanks!
My breakdown contained the 26M package (2495 MSRP on top of Longhorn) which has a ton of options in it but they are not listed individually on the order sheet.

I was not able to get anything in writing about air suspension, as i know more about this truck than dealers do. I am trusting my contacts as they have been pretty spot in do far, but will have dealer check in build system in a couple weeks. Worst case scenario ill have to change my build and increase cost of truck by $1300 (invoice price on SER). These trucks are scheduled to Starr being built until 6/3.
Old 05-13-2013, 02:28 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500 Limited
Trim Level: limited
Color: Granit Crystal
Engine: 2014-20?? 392ci (6.4L) Hemi V8 410hp 429lb/ft
m7ss is on a distinguished road

talked to my dealer this morning who called his rep. the 2013 limited cannot be ordered with air suspension b/c dodge sold more trucks with it than expected so supplies are gone for it. it will be available as an option on the 2014's, expected in novemberr/december.
Old 05-13-2013, 04:25 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by m7ss View Post
talked to my dealer this morning who called his rep. the 2013 limited cannot be ordered with air suspension b/c dodge sold more trucks with it than expected so supplies are gone for it. it will be available as an option on the 2014's, expected in novemberr/december.
My dealer sent me an update this morning stating that his Rep said it is standard and the system should be updated soon to reflect that.
Old 05-13-2013, 06:16 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 RAM & 2014 RAM (ordered)
Trim Level: Laramie Limited(s)
Rep:20
JCC11 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjgerson View Post
Had no issues negoiating. Got all of the holdback. My configuration had an MSRP of 52,730. After negoiating and incentives sales price was 41,067. that is with a 1000 trade in assist rebate, which is not guaranteed. So guaranteed price is 42,067 but high probability trade in assist will still be around.

My OTD will also be at 41k as my trade in is only worth $3000, which basically covers all tax and title fees for this truck here in Illinois.

Would you mind mentioning which incentives you were eligible for, and what the holdback is? Your pricing isn't in the same WORLD as what I am getting offered, and I'm not sure how to work for a better price. Thanks.