DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > 2013 Dodge Ram Forum

Notices

2013 Dodge Ram Forum For specific discussion of the 2013 Dodge Ram!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 02-15-2013, 10:24 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 3500
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Maximum Steel Matallic
Rep:62
crabjoe will become famous soon enough

It doesn't matter what program one uses .. USAA, Costco, Chrysler Affiliate, etc ... If you have Jedi like negotiating skills, you can do better.

If you don't have Jedi skills, go with one of these programs... If you have Jedi skills, like Blatant said, use it as a trump card as part of your negotiating arsenal.

May the Force be With You!! LOL
Sponsored links
Old 02-15-2013, 03:53 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2013 Ram
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Mineral Gray
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:34
JCB is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabjoe View Post
It doesn't matter what program one uses .. USAA, Costco, Chrysler Affiliate, etc ... If you have Jedi like negotiating skills, you can do better.

If you don't have Jedi skills, go with one of these programs... If you have Jedi skills, like Blatant said, use it as a trump card as part of your negotiating arsenal.

May the Force be With You!! LOL
The force was with me when I got my laramie through USAA. Very pleased with my final price....$8000.00 off of MSRP.
Old 02-15-2013, 03:56 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman
Color: Maximum Steel Metalic
Rep:23
reigirl is on a distinguished road

I looked at it with USAA and when it all came down to it in the end USAA would not give me the 1.49% for 72 mo so I went with the dealer all the way saved more then $1000.00. that is for sure
Old 02-15-2013, 04:35 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2583
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

The USAA Friends & Family, is a part of the Chrysler Affiliate Rewards Program, i believe

You need to get that number from them, IF you qualify
When you go to buy the Ram, you have to tell them UP FRONT that you are buying it as part of that program, you can't bring it up in the middle of the negotiations

When you use that Program, you get 1% or more below Dealer INVOICE
which is Thousands below the window sticker price
that is a heck of a chunk of $$$$$
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle
Old 02-15-2013, 07:46 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 1500 Hemi/8 Speed/3.92
Trim Level: Laramie/RamBox/Air
Color: Black gold pearl
Rep:29
Bhbdvm is on a distinguished road

I just have been talking to USAA and Ram Incentives 800 number for clarificatioin of this program. Apparently you can negotiate your OWN deal with your dealership and then supply a certificate/code from the USAA website and you can get an additional $1,000 off your deal. You have to go through the process of USAA pricing which is actually pretty good BUT from my discussions you can obtain a $1,000 discount off of any negotiated prior deal as long as you have the certificate obtained from USAA.com (and you are a full member of USAA). I asked the Ram Incentive representative(800-227-0757) and she said if the dealer has any problems with this rebate to have them call them. She said they speak with dealers all day about finding out what rebates are available, if order protected, etc. Currently this offer is good through 2/28 but may be renewed as it has in the past.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:21 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2583
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

Please look at this site, i think some of you may be confusing programs
this explains it better than i can, it has nothing to do with Rebates
It is a Program set up by Chrysler for Major Discounts

https://www.chrysleraffiliates.com/J...eMapLayout.jsp
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle
Old 02-15-2013, 09:50 PM

Vehicle: 2013 1500 4x4 CC 5'7" Rambox
Trim Level: Longhorn/8 Speed/Air
Color: Mineral Gray
Rep:17
Ford Apostate is on a distinguished road

That affiliate site is something altogether different. There's a $1000 rebate for USAA members available through the USAA website. You don't even have to use their car buying service to get it either. You just print it out and take it to the dealer at the time of purchase.
Old 02-15-2013, 10:22 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram
Rep:10
xxpalmer is on a distinguished road

I got the USAA 1,000 rebate on my truck when i bought it last month as well as another 3750 in rebates. It was hard to say no. I got the rebates and when all was said and done i worde a deal for about 9500 off sticker with the rebates and the dealer beat the USAA finance rate by a percentage.

Just build the vehicle on the USAA site and build the truck and it will give you a code for the 1000 rebate.
Old 02-15-2013, 10:52 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Mineral Grey
Rep:19
ShaneDiddy is on a distinguished road

The USAA rebate will stack with all other rebates EXCEPT the $500 Military rebate
Old 02-22-2013, 03:25 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 ram 1500
Trim Level: express
Color: true blue
Rep:10
smiley87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneDiddy View Post
The USAA rebate will stack with all other rebates EXCEPT the $500 Military rebate
This depends on the dealer, here in Alaska the ram dealer is right outside the gate to Joint Base Elmendorf Richardson and they give military rebate, factory rebate, and USAA 1000 rebate. Unfortunately I am just a veteran not retired or active so I didn't get the 500 rebate stacked on top of my factory rebate, dealer discount, and USAA rebate, but my buddy who is active military bought a brand new ram 1500 big horn and got all the discounts.

I also love USAA and do a lot of stuff with them but I do my auto loans through the credit union i work for, lower rates and easier to deal with being that I work there than doing the back and forth thing with USAA online.