Hey I just thought i would share some common problems usually found during PDIs on the 2013 ram 1500s so far
1. hoods on sport models sometimes are not aligned correctly.. this is actually far more common than you would think. usually have to get the trim guy to bend them.
2. The 8.4in screen lags and wont turn on or off.
3. Im sure most of you know but if you have the LED headlights there was a recall on them for the daytime running lights not being programmed. problem fixed using witech resetting customer mode.
4. condensation in headlights.. I have been told its normal
5. sometimes (rarely) the automatic up for windows wont work..
6. The air ride sometimes doesnt work. Still waiting on chrysler to solve this..
Just thought i would share. Im sure you guys will never see these problems but there is always some trucks that get past PDI inspections.. lots of lazy techs..