DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram Performance Mods - Engine - 5.7 HEMI V8

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram Performance Mods - Engine - 5.7 HEMI V8 Discuss modifying your Dodge Ram with Performance Parts and Accessories!
Factory Spec: 5.7-liter HEMI® V8 engine - 390 horsepower, 407 lb-ft of torque.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 03-07-2013, 07:42 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 2500 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:347
Ram725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemivt08 View Post
omg, I read the title and was like wtf, i just got mine and was oh no what did i do..haha. glad u like it. installing mine next week.
When are you going to start a thread with pics of your truck.... I know it is sick, so I wanna see IT!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss my 06 Mega Cab 4x4. I just had 35s on it though. Had a 10" TGC lift sitting in the garage but wanted a Cummins so I sold it and went to an 06 Cummins.. Luckily was able to return the lift since it was still boxed up
Gallery - 8" LIFT - ROUGH COUNTRY - BILSTEIN - TOYO - FUEL OFFROAD - S&B - MAGNAFLOW - SMOKED LED TAILS - BILLET TECH - RECON - IRON BULL DEFENDER 4 - RIGID INDUSTRIES LEDS - Sponsored by Bully's Performance - Build Thread
Sponsored links
Old 03-07-2013, 07:57 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2767
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram725 View Post
When are you going to start a thread with pics of your truck.... I know it is sick, so I wanna see IT!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss my 06 Mega Cab 4x4. I just had 35s on it though. Had a 10" TGC lift sitting in the garage but wanted a Cummins so I sold it and went to an 06 Cummins.. Luckily was able to return the lift since it was still boxed up
I agree.. just looked at your mod list.. I wanna see pics of the beast.

and Ram725.. where did you order your lift kits, and rims/tires from?
Tow mirrors up for all the haters
Old 03-07-2013, 08:02 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Ram725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride View Post
I agree.. just looked at your mod list.. I wanna see pics of the beast.

and Ram725.. where did you order your lift kits, and rims/tires from?
Well I order almost everything lift wise from Offroad Outlaws in Katy Tx. They are my main sponsor.
However, since they are in Tx, if there are certain parts that I will just order from FastNUgly and JHinkle1989 since they are an "Internet Retailer". I just ordered my Magnaflow from them.

Lift/Wheels/Tires/Rigid LEDs/Tint: Offroad Outlaws
My other LED Bar: from an LED Bar Sponsor
Magnaflow/Stubby Antenna: DAP
S&B: S&B
Iron Bull: Through Iron Bull Directly since they sponsor me as well...

I recommend DAP for Lifts/Wheels/Tires I would've used them buy I know some of the head guys at RCX personally and my shop has a special discount through them... But for the best prices go to DAP
Gallery - 8" LIFT - ROUGH COUNTRY - BILSTEIN - TOYO - FUEL OFFROAD - S&B - MAGNAFLOW - SMOKED LED TAILS - BILLET TECH - RECON - IRON BULL DEFENDER 4 - RIGID INDUSTRIES LEDS - Sponsored by Bully's Performance - Build Thread
Old 03-07-2013, 08:16 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Alright thanks alot.. planning to do a level with 35's this summer.. then save up and cash in on a nice lift.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:19 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Quote:
Alright thanks alot.. planning to do a level with 35's this summer.. then save up and cash in on a nice lift.
If you want I can text Andrew and let you know a price on a leveling kit. He does tires and wheels as well. just pm me all you are wanting and i'll make sure they know. They are a vendor on here.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:38 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Yeah I know... Well I am going to be going to the Niagara Falls meet in a few weeks and he will be there.. So I will ask him there.. I still gotta find out what rims/ tire combo I want, and how I can get a tuner too..

and still keep the girlfriend happy.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:59 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Quote:
Yeah I know... Well I am going to be going to the Niagara Falls meet in a few weeks and he will be there.. So I will ask him there.. I still gotta find out what rims/ tire combo I want, and how I can get a tuner too..

and still keep the girlfriend happy.
That is impossible

Actually my girl has loved all my mods...
Old 03-07-2013, 09:04 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram725 View Post
That is impossible

Actually my girl has loved all my mods...
Mine Makes fun of my HID's jokingly because they do a quick off/on sometimes when going from stop to go or in reverse.. due to the fact that I can't find resistors in my city at all.

Hasnt seen the intake yet because she is at school till tomorow night.. But its all she heard me talk about the last week waiting for it in the mail..

Hell if I had your truck my gf would want me to let her drive it.
Old 03-07-2013, 09:06 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Quote:
Mine Makes fun of my HID's jokingly because they do a quick off/on sometimes when going from stop to go or in reverse.. due to the fact that I can't find resistors in my city at all.

Hasnt seen the intake yet because she is at school till tomorow night.. But its all she heard me talk about the last week waiting for it in the mail..

Hell if I had your truck my gf would want me to let her drive it.
Mine does... She's driven it once. From my house to hers... About half a mile from me... on a deserted road... No worries there. but it wasnt lifted yet
Old 03-07-2013, 09:10 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

I let my gf drive it 3 times.. around the block at her old house and home from the ice rink right near her house, and many miles of deserted country roads at night in the middle of ass all no where so she could practise for her final test.
Only thing she says about the mods is that I better still have time to take her camping.

This is where working for an RV dealership can come in handy