I voted RCX and here is why:
- I absolutely love my RCX, great build quality, great customer service, and great value. Couldn't ask for more. Plus RCX sits a tad higher than the other lifts.
- Fantastic company but the price IMO isnt worth it over RCX.
- Good company but when I drove one of their kits on a 2011 Ram 1500 it had zero turning radius compared to my RCX. It also was a stiffer ride. Not impressed. Plus it cost more than RCX.
- I dont know why people push Zone so hard. It may be made by BDS, but it is in no way a BDS product. My shop will not sell their products because of the lack of quality in the build. Run away. Just get a leveling kit and body lift and itll ride better than Zone.
- I have always like Fabtech but a couple members on here have had serious problems with their rear coils. For the price you pay i'd expect this issue to be fixed but I see more and more members posting issue with their Fabtech kits.
- I have nothing positive or negative to say really. Ran their kit on my Jeep and didn't like it.
- I work for a dealership and get Mopar parts at cost and I wouldn't even run a Mopar kit. Too much money. Just a re-branded Skyjacker (or Rancho cant remember). All you are doing is guaranteeing your warranty. But most dealers don't care about lifts.
You have to remember that every manufacturer is different for every make and model. For example, if I lifted a 2500 i'd run a BDS, TGC, Carli, or PP ONLY. Nothing else. For my F150 I would only run BDS and I did, a 6" on 35s, loved it. For my Chevy I preferred Pro Comp and Fabtech. I never would run Zone.
My suggestions above are purely for a Ram 1500.
Personally this was the best kit for the money for the Ram. If I could choose any lift than I wouldve gone with 3rd Coast or Full Throttle like I have in the past. But realistically RCX was the best kit.
The only kits I will recommended:
1. Rough Country
3. Leveling Kit
Good luck and if you have any questions let us know!